The Abortion Issue:

I notice every dumb ass leftist on this page ignored this as well.
Present the left with irrefutable facts and watch them run and hide like the cockroaches they are.

Irrefutable FACTS;

DEEP STATE - FAKE NEWS - YOU - SEAN HANNITY - RUSH BIMBO - FAUX NEWS, EQUALS PT BARNUM. " THERE'S A S U C K E R BORN EVERY MINUTE "

How you like Them FACTS,..... S U C K E R ???

Irrefutable FACTS;

DEEP STATE - FAKE NEWS - YOU - SEAN HANNITY - RUSH BIMBO - FAUX NEWS, EQUALS PT BARNUM. " THERE'S A S U C K E R BORN EVERY MINUTE "

How you like Them FACTS,..... S U C K E R ???
I love each and every post you make NewHampshire Black Bears.

You are a fine example, a true leftist paragon. :)

I always find it both ironic and amusing when someone derides Fox News for their coverage yet the same ones sit like dogs awaiting a scrape from the table, mouth watering at the alter of CNN, MSNBC or The NY Times believing anything they hear or read. If it suits their agenda of course.

I always find it both ironic and amusing when someone derides Fox News for their coverage yet the same ones sit like dogs awaiting a scrape from the table, mouth watering at the alter of CNN, MSNBC or The NY Times believing anything they hear or read. If it suits their agenda of course.

Are YOU S*****G Me clitrat ??
The NY Times has won more journalism awards than any newspaper that I can remember.
(Maybe you're thinking that rags' like the Washington Examiner or Charlotte Observer are in the class of the NYT) !!!

Are YOU S*****G Me clitrat ??
The NY Times has won more journalism awards than any newspaper that I can remember.
(Maybe you're thinking that rags' like the Washington Examiner or Charlotte Observer are in the class of the NYT) !!!
An award awarded to a liberal rag by liberals.

It's the media version of a circle jerk.

If male politicians could get pregnant, there would be as many Planned Parenthood clinics as there are Post Offices - AOC via Twitter

What a dumb *****.

You realize as of 2017 they aborted 2.28 % of the TOTAL population of the United States (feel free to verify the numbers on your own if you doubt me).

7,600,000 2.28%
325,700,000 + 7,600,000 = 333,300,000 100%

What kind of sick f*** would you have to be to be OK with aborting 2.28 percent of the population.

How do you even begin to justify that number with "medical need".

Common as Post Offices...... Shows you what kind of respect AOC has for life.

Last edited:

Latest posts