The Foreigner

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have any thing to prove other wise?
Sorry i forgot....

2cp5b8m.jpg

So you have no proof of anything. That is so unlike you to make an accusation with out a shred of proof. You usually provide well thought out arguments with examples or links to support your POV.

You remind me of 5 O'Clock Charlie from M.A.S.H. Reliable as hell for a good laugh but you can't hit the broad side of a barn with a shot gun.

So you have no proof of anything. That is so unlike you to make an accusation with out a shred of proof. You usually provide well thought out arguments with examples or links to support your POV.

You remind me of 5 O'Clock Charlie from M.A.S.H. Reliable as hell for a good laugh but you can't hit the broad side of a barn with a shot gun.
Lets just say that some people get...and some never will. You defend Obambi to the bitter end. And theres no changing that.

Not defending anyone. I only voted for him because I felt he was better than the alternative. I base my decisions on proof. The fact that you have none comes as no surprise. The fact that the site still exists and a majority of the threads/comments still exist contradicts your conspiracy theory. If you have any proof by all means share it, since you do not I just chalk this one up as another one of your posts that are based on something you pull out of your butt similar to your 401k conspiracy.

Not defending anyone. I only voted for him because I felt he was better than the alternative. I base my decisions on proof. The fact that you have none comes as no surprise. The fact that the site still exists and a majority of the threads/comments still exist contradicts your conspiracy theory. If you have any proof by all means share it, since you do not I just chalk this one up as another one of your posts that are based on something you pull out of your butt similar to your 401k conspiracy.

Whatever makes you feel comfy and cozy with your decision, then so be it.

Do you now feel he was better than the alternative? :blink:

Say hello to President Goodwrench !

Do you even understand the concept of proof? Hint: you talking out of your butt does not even come close given your lack of credibility.

Correction. You are not even talking. All you did was post a link and run away. BTW, your link did not even accuse Obama of anything.

Sure hope your pretty.

Yes I am quite satisfied that Obama/Biden would have been far better than McCain/Palin. I have no reason to believe McCain would have done anything different (if he has different plans he sure has not spoken about them) and the idea of having Palin anywhere near the WH other than as a tourist scares the hell out of me.

Do you even understand the concept of proof? Hint: you talking out of your butt does not even come close given your lack of credibility.

Correction. You are not even talking. All you did was post a link and run away. BTW, your link did not even accuse Obama of anything.

Sure hope your pretty.

Yes I am quite satisfied that Obama/Biden would have been far better than McCain/Palin. I have no reason to believe McCain would have done anything different (if he has different plans he sure has not spoken about them) and the idea of having Palin anywhere near the WH other than as a tourist scares the hell out of me.

Easy there puddy tat, so your saying that you are happy with your vote? Turned out pretty swell so far? :blink:
Hows that hope and change working out for you? :lol:

I have no indication that McCain would have done anything else (he has not said he would as far as I have heard). There are a few things I would prefer have been done different but for the most part I do not see an alternative. I do not think it would have been piratical to allow the banks or auto industries to just fail and liquidate. At least now there is a chance that GM and Chrysler can stay in business. Same for the banks. I have always been an advocate for a some sort of universal health care. I would prefer a system where the government has some sort of voucher/credit system with existing health care providers providing the actual care. Socially, I tend to agree with Obama on several issues. I have few points of contention such as 'don't ask' and same sex marriage but I do not know if his beliefs are political (morel likely) or personal (less likely).

As far as the change BS goes. Anyone foolish enough to believe that one person could make a noticeable change in how government operates in 5 months is a fool. The US government has been corrupt for decades (if not centuries) and to reverse that cycle will take a long time. Obama is socially liberal which I agree with. Fiscally, he is not different from the republicans as far as I can tell.

As I said earlier, not thrilled about Obama but I am quite satisfied that McCain and Palin are not in power. The better of two evils won.

Now why don't you stop trying to change the issue and either come up with a single shred of evidence that Obama had anything to do with the posts being erased or admit that once again, you are making stuff up and have done no research. You saying something is so carries virtually no weight.

So what your saying is that you feel comfortable with your choice. Your choice of someone who really has no experience to speak of, corrupt, a compulsive liar, a fraud, an apologist, a narcissist, etc. Someone who is growing the size of government and growing the deficit faster and larger then any president ever.

The fantasy of Obambi hasn't lived up to the reality of the damage he has done, nor are some open to engaging in any critical thinking of him or his policies. The blind devotion being paid to a public servant more as an idol, is enough to make the founding fathers roll over in their grave.

BTW your dream of a voucher/credit system? Well that will never happen, they want to eliminate private health care as a whole...and you have no say in the matter.

As far as proof/links/etc. Absent a smoking gun, its rather quite obvious. As a once wise delirious stinky bear used to say...."it is what it is". :up: :up: :up:

So what your saying is that you feel comfortable with your choice. Your choice of someone who really has no experience to speak of, (neither id Bush, Clinton, Bush, Reagan, Carter, Ford, Nixon .... corrupt (no more than any other politician), a compulsive liar, (see previous)a fraud (no idea what you mean), an apologist (about time someone owns up to our mistakes), a narcissist (what other kind of person runs for head of state?), etc. Someone who is growing the size of government and growing the deficit faster and larger then any president ever.

The fantasy of Obambi hasn't lived up to the reality of the damage he has done, nor are some open to engaging in any critical thinking of him or his policies. The blind devotion being paid to a public servant more as an idol, is enough to make the founding fathers roll over in their grave.

BTW your dream of a voucher/credit system? Well that will never happen, they want to eliminate private health care as a whole...and you have no say in the matter.

As far as proof/links/etc. Absent a smoking gun, its rather quite obvious. As a once wise delirious stinky bear used to say...."it is what it is". :up: :up: :up:

Never served on a jury have you?

We have had enough of the bickering between you two. What part of NO PERSONAL REMARKS don't you two understand?

Comment on the ISSUES and not on each other or their points of view.

This topic is closed and you are both warned--time outs await if this continues ANYWHERE else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts