Trump - How long will he last?

How long do you think Trump will remain as POTUS?

• Total voters
Had dinner tonight with a self-employed friend. According to him, his I-phone costs him about $150/mo. His health insurance runs about $600/month and he is a disgustingly healthy 40 year old. What does a person my age (72) have to give up to fund my health insurance...a roof over my head? I'm not really into outdoor camping. Never was.
You get Medicare at 65 how much does the supplement cost? I don't remember it being crazy when my mom was alive.

Of course it can be done. Very easily actually, it would take a bit of additional law writing but over all it's still a relatively simple concept to write a health program and fund it. Especially since you already one the Medicare and Medicade platforms to build off of. The majority of the money is already there.

Don't look now, but the right has been trying to get rid of Medicare from the day it was passed

Don't look now, but the right has been trying to get rid of Medicare from the day it was passed
Of course, yet another her program with good intentions that has been abused so much it has become unsustainable. The program should work but once again as soon as politicians sees a way to scam some money they will certainly steal it till a program is no longer viable. With people like you cheering them on.

Of course, yet another her program with good intentions that has been abused so much it has become unsustainable. The program should work but once again as soon as politicians sees a way to scam some money they will certainly steal it till a program is no longer viable. With people like you cheering them on.
Me?

Of course it can be done. Very easily actually, it would take a bit of additional law writing but over all it's still a relatively simple concept to write a health program and fund it. Especially since you already one the Medicare and Medicade platforms to build off of. The majority of the money is already there.

IMG_0472.JPG

You get Medicare at 65 how much does the supplement cost? I don't remember it being crazy when my mom was alive.
I'll get Medicare when I retire--assuming that it still exists. Part of the Repeal/Replace the ACA includes doing away with Medicare or making it means-tested available. The average premium in private health insurance for people my age is over $1000/mo. What do you think made Medicare so popular among senior citizens--even Republican seniors--in the first place? You're right. It is not budget-crushingly expensive.

I'll get Medicare when I retire--assuming that it still exists. Part of the Repeal/Replace the ACA includes doing away with Medicare or making it means-tested available. The average premium in private health insurance for people my age is over $1000/mo. What do you think made Medicare so popular among senior citizens--even Republican seniors--in the first place? You're right. It is not budget-crushingly expensive.

I believe it was Lyndon Johnson who made it so popular.

The repeal bill had tax credit provisions for the 54-64 age group you describe.

You have a link on this medicare means testing?

$108 a month off the top of your SSI check......and there is no legal provision allowing them to do that.
So Medicare plus a supplement (sayAARP) you will be well insured for $108 a month? I mean my mom had a heart valve replaced, years later Cancer therapy at top of the line places. While sometimes a drug might be a crazy price everything else was reasonable

Sorry Jim I thought you had said you were in your 70s

Now Ivanka will be a White House employee.

Most banana republic's have all family on payroll. Next, kids paid as Easter egg hunters.

Man you guys were so conned. Indictments are coming.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/donald-trumps-children-wont-have-white-house-roles-1479415773
Quags quote an article from last year.....? LOL

Oh no doubt indictments are forthcoming, but I think you are going to be surprised at which party goes down.

Man you guys are still so conned.

[QUOTE="delldude, post: 1260478, member: 1176"
Man you guys are still so conned.[/QUOTE]

While we might be surprised at which party goes down, you guys will be even more surprised when you find out who really got conned.

Latest posts

Back