Trump - How long will he last?

How long do you think Trump will remain as POTUS?

• Total voters
I've seen that bottle of wine on the milk crate at a liquor store for about 6 bucks . Must be for a special lady. Xut always was a big spender
Thats Xut responding to trick or treaters on Halloween, Does the same thing to girl scouts and Christmas carolers

LaughingMonkey.gif

AMT_HouseR1.jpg

You moron, I'm a Yankee... :p

That's fine....the democrats (I am a registered republican) were chasing that group. But if the people who voted for the dear leader thinks that he is going to make things better for them...they will have a rude awakening...

BTW....FORE!!!....another golf weekend coming up. Remember when golf trips on AF1 used to be outrageous?

WTF? Who you trying to kid?

Your endless meltdowns and ridiculousness says otherwise. Nothing more then your typical LWNJ trigglypuff.

Jim no offense meant at all I'm 58 in May and will work until I'm at least 68. What I meant is I thought you could get Medicare now like you are probably taking SS checks now.
I am signed up for Medicare Part A (hospitalization. No monthly premium,) However, I am still on AA's BCBS insurance for doctor visits , medications, etc., and will be until I actually retire. BCBS is MUCH cheaper than Medicare Part B, C, and D. And, there ain't no donut hole in the coverage. LOL

I could elect to take Medicare instead of one of the company group plans, but I see no reason at this point to do that. The BCBS coverage overall is much better. I had surgery for a ruptured disc in my neck in January of last year. The street price for my 4 days in the hospital was almost $50,000. Other than the anesthesiologist's bill, I've not had to pay a penny for the surgery or the hospital stay. BCBS and Medicare worked it out between themselves as to who was primary insurance (bcbs) and who was supplemental (Medicare). What Blue Cross didn't pay, Medicare did.. (I might add that the anesthesiologist was not present at the surgery. I'm still not sure how that works. There was a member of the hospital staff who administered the anesthetics, but it was not the guy I got a bill from.)

Last edited:
WTF? Who you trying to kid?

Your endless meltdowns and ridiculousness says otherwise. Nothing more then your typical LWNJ trigglypuff.
You might not believe it, but I really AM a registered republican. In Kansas, you either elect RWNJ's like Sam Brownback, or you can try to put a moderate (what you call a RINO) in office. Because the elections are determined in the GOP primary.....although this past year, several democrats got elected because the far right idiots were bankrupting the state by giving tax breaks to anybody who was an LLC a tax break to zero. Leaving the middle class to make up the shortfall because they sure as hell weren't creating enough jobs to cover those cuts. But....a true republican is the one who will believe, no matter how many times you try to tell them otherwise, that three minus two equals five.

You might not believe it, but I really AM a registered republican. In Kansas, you either elect RWNJ's like Sam Brownback, or you can try to put a moderate (what you call a RINO) in office. Because the elections are determined in the GOP primary.....although this past year, several democrats got elected because the far right idiots were bankrupting the state by giving tax breaks to anybody who was an LLC a tax break to zero. Leaving the middle class to make up the shortfall because they sure as hell weren't creating enough jobs to cover those cuts. But....a true republican is the one who will believe, no matter how many times you try to tell them otherwise, that three minus two equals five.

Whatever bro, you're basically just another LWNJ, rambling on like a blithering idiot.

Whatever bro, you're basically just another LWNJ, rambling on like a blithering idiot.
You are a typical RWNJ...nothing to strengthen your argument...just some random name calling....did you chant "lock her up" at a rally for the dear leader? Have you ever wondered why he suddenly stopped focusing on that? Can you say "I was conned"?

You are a typical RWNJ...nothing to strengthen your argument...just some random name calling....did you chant "lock her up" at a rally for the dear leader? Have you ever wondered why he suddenly stopped focusing on that? Can you say "I was conned"?

You believe in a party that lost over a 1000 seats across the country since the era of "hope and change"!

The only "conned" person here is you. Yet you're too stupid to realize it.

You believe in a party that lost over a 1000 seats across the country since the era of "hope and change"!

The only "conned" person here is you. Yet you're too stupid to realize it.
Yet another insult. I didn't say anything about the other party. If your only argument is "my party is less sh!tty than your party", that ain't saying much - is it? And just wait to see how good the dear leader is to his middle class voter.

I like when you call him the "dear leader". You can't even bear it to speak his name! It's gonna be a long eight years for you isn't it lol.

No kidding.

2010 Dems lost the house
2012 Dems lost the senate
2016 Dems lost the White House and over 1000+ seats down ballot

The only one "conned" is that idiot himself.

No kidding.

2010 Dems lost the house
2012 Dems lost the senate
2016 Dems lost the White House and over 1000+ seats down ballot

The only one "conned" is that idiot himself.
This 1000 seats loss must be new on Fox or some other right wing outlet as it has all of the sudden sprung up on message boards and comments sections of articles. The election was almost 6 months ago, but this is just now coming up.