Trump Watch

Trump to NYT on his businesses/conflict q's: "The law's totally on my side, the president can't have a conflict of interest."

Really?

I think we will find that the Trump we voted for was the demo.
The real Trump is going to be quite different.
Good, Bad or indifferent.. It is going to be quite interesting..

I think we will find that the Trump we voted for was the demo.
The real Trump is going to be quite different.
Good, Bad or indifferent.. It is going to be quite interesting..

Really, I expected he would recant on a lot of his 'statements'.
Who would believe some the the outrageous things he has said and legally can not do.
Sorry for the HillBillies that believed this huckster but I walked in with eyes wide open.
Too bad, so sad... :eek:

I agree. The law may say that the POTUS is exempt from being the swamp thing. However, when you run on a message of drain the swamp, lock her up (for the unproven allegations of impropriety), and in your first week as PEOTUS, you flaunt the using of your new found power to grow your empire in front of the world...only to say that ('hey you knew what I had and what I was going to do, so eff you).

I fully expect all the Hillary "lock her up" crowd to be here crowing about how corrupt Trump is and that the fitting of an orange jumpsuit is in order.

Maybe not.

I agree. The law may say that the POTUS is exempt from being the swamp thing. However, when you run on a message of drain the swamp, lock her up (for the unproven allegations of impropriety), and in your first week as PEOTUS, you flaunt the using of your new found power to grow your empire in front of the world...only to say that ('hey you knew what I had and what I was going to do, so eff you).

I fully expect all the Hillary "lock her up" crowd to be here crowing about how corrupt Trump is and that the fitting of an orange jumpsuit is in order.

Maybe not.

I am going with not... :eek:

I am going with not... :eek:

The good thing is that the 'we're gonna get you once elected' machine has been warmed up and running for many months now. They should be ready to go after the foundation and the pay to play stuff.

All they need to do is a find/replace in the .docx files and replace Clinton with Trump. Seems easy huh?
:rolleyes:

We will see if the Republicans are all about equality for all when they get handed the Trump pay to play carnival show.

Last edited:
The good thing is that the 'we're gonna get you once elected' machine has been warmed up and running for many months now. They should be ready to go after the foundation and the pay to play stuff.

All they need to do is a find/replace in the .docx files and replace Clinton with Trump. Seems easy huh?
:rolleyes:

We will see if the Republicans are all about equality for all when they get handed the Trump pay to play carnival show.

It's going to be a show for sure.

Can I get one with a robosigned autograph?

The perfect ornament for the tree while waiting on him to bring your coal mine or assembly line job back. I personally know many in coal country who voted for him (and a in KY a new Governor) thinking just that. Now they are being slapped silly.

Last edited:
The hysteria from the loony left is so wonderful! And Trump hasn't even been inaugurated yet! Just wait till his polices start working! Keep the laughs coming guys!

For those suffering from PTSD after the election, here's some helpful information.

Many people felt a deep need to reach out for mental health help following Tuesday night’s election results.

Spend time with loved ones.
There’s power in human connection and social support. Research shows hanging out with close friends can beat stress.

Keep up a routine.
”Going about your day can help during difficult times,” Draper said. That may include going to work, heading to the gym or even just making your weekly grocery store trip. “It’s nice to do things that are familiar because it reminds yourself that you’re not out of control,” he stressed.

Write down your emotions.
Put pen to paper to sort out what’s going on with your psychological wellness. Then it might be worth chucking it: Studies have found that writing down negative feelings and physically throwing them away can help clear your mind.

Allow yourself to feel sad...
We experience a spectrum of emotions, including negative ones. “Once you fully accept that you are affected by this loss then you can begin to move forward and eventually heal,” grief therapist Claire Bidwell Smith wrote in HuffPost.

...but seek help if it becomes overwhelming.
There’s nothing wrong with talking to someone. Reach out to crisis hotlines or a mental health professional if your sadness ― for any reason ― is interfering with your every day life.

Wearing a diaper pin supposed to help too.

ohMlJvKqSVou4.gif

Reactions: Zom JFK

Latest posts