" Uh, Oh. Steve Bannon Protege , "Judge ROY " is a DIDDLER"

Only a matter of time until someone alleges that Bannon and Stephen Miller are also guilty of sexual abuse. Earlier this year, their buddy (and Bannon's former employee) Milo Y talked approvingly of sex with underage boys . . .

Milo was deemed expendable after that slip, but Trump and Roy Moore are essential to the cause.

In the past, the typical apologists for this kind of behaviour were the leftist Hollywood types. Witness the left's sympathy for Roman Polanski and the left's endless tolerance for Harvey Weinstein.

Now, it's the anti-establishment right (let's call them what they are - the racist facists, white supremacists and neo-nazis) who are coming to Roy Moore's defense. They're joining the clueless white women who voted for Trump, who himself has been accused of similar behaviour.

What happened to the good old days when everyone could agree that molesting 14 year old girls or boys was unequivocally wrong? Make America Great Again.

Only a matter of time until someone alleges that Bannon and Stephen Miller are also guilty of sexual abuse. Earlier this year, their buddy (and Bannon's former employee) Milo Y talked approvingly of sex with underage boys . . .

Milo was deemed expendable after that slip, but Trump and Roy Moore are essential to the cause.

In the past, the typical apologists for this kind of behaviour were the leftist Hollywood types. Witness the left's sympathy for Roman Polanski and the left's endless tolerance for Harvey Weinstein.

Now, it's the anti-establishment right (let's call them what they are - the racist facists, white supremacists and neo-nazis) who are coming to Roy Moore's defense. They're joining the clueless white women who voted for Trump, who himself has been accused of similar behaviour.

What happened to the good old days when everyone could agree that molesting 14 year old girls or boys was unequivocally wrong? Make America Great Again.

A little prima facia would do good for you cause.

Alabama voters were confused. Creepy or Strange, hard to decide who is my type. Maybe Hackman could clarify.
Hard to clarify what type of man that would be in your customary one line or less Wonder Mutt, could get confusing for you if I wrote a whole paragraph.

This mess looks tied to Hildabeast campaign tentacles, apparently one accuser was a "interpreter". Wonder why she waited 38 years to speak up? Imagine that.
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...nton-campaign-as-interpreter-reports-say.html

Hard to clarify what type of man that would be in your customary one line or less Wonder Mutt, could get confusing for you if I wrote a whole paragraph.

This mess looks tied to Hildabeast campaign tentacles, apparently one accuser was a "interpreter". Wonder why she waited 38 years to speak up? Imagine that.
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...nton-campaign-as-interpreter-reports-say.html

Imagine YOU, quoting FAUX NEWS !

Methinks, you spend tooo much time Watching talk Radio !

Duh...didn't know you went that way.......

I can't imagine you would be surprised given his obsession and apparent knowledge of the Presidents private parts size and his clear bromance with Bears only question remaining is whos pitching and whos catching.

This entire thread is nothing but three liberal clowns mouthing liberal media talk while ignoring the scum in their own party like Harvey Weinstein and Anthony Weiner

What happened to the good old days when everyone could agree that molesting 14 year old girls or boys was unequivocally wrong?

What happened to innocent until proven guilty, Counselor?

Everyone here and elsewhere has already tried and convicted the guy based on a couple statements and not a shred of actual proof that might stand up in court.

This is a Salem Witch Trial: Accusers are always correct, and nothing needs to be proven once an allegation is made.

Bears raped me in a breakroom in 1989. I demand he be jailed.