US Pilots Labor Discussion 3/1- STAY ON TOPIC AND OBSERVE THE RULES

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're going to lose your money betting on Donny B. Hollerback, Mowery and Brookman all hurt USAPA's attempt to make a case for snapbacks.

The east is about to get smacked with ripeness. Your treachery will not go unpunished.

USAPA's founder threw you under the bus.

HP

Kasher loves good language. Start and end dates. Frozen/Reduced. What is hard to understand about the term frozen? The company should not have put the end date on the pay section of LOA93. Donn B was the author of LOA84 the underlying document. The company is like the west pilots........in a bad spot.

Hate

Ouch!

Looks like the company is not going to take the chance of someone saying they did not know about it. Out for distribution is a letter from the company explaining why the snap back is not going to happen.

If the union is not going to tell you the truth I guess the company will have to.

Man it is turning into a bad week for USAPA. An amateur press release that now needs damage spin control, followed by a 13 page slam at Cleary et al for lying to the membership.

Now all we need is for the ninth to rule and we have a hat trick.

Is that a recall that I smell?
Let's hope it is your recall. Your spin is mighty deep. Your posts become more numerous, and less sensible. For all of our sake. We hope you get a recall letter soon.

Let me guess.......you don't get your pension back either.........
Mutadis has a pension. PBGC. A lot of guys are taking it as they continue to work along with military. They especially, regardless of all the spin you guys throw, out earn most of you.

Let's hope it is your recall. Your spin is mighty deep. Your posts become more numerous, and less sensible. For all of our sake. We hope you get a recall letter soon.

Swan,

The desperation is setting in out west. They have been levitating big time. DB said to say hello.

Hate

Just read Heminway's letter.

In it he says usapa published updates and correspondence that blame individually named fellow onion pilots for providing the documents used in the arbitration, and misrepresented how the company obtained those materials.

The letter appears to me to be :

1. a way of trying to manage the expectations out east, i.e. tell them they are going to lose so it is not a complete surprise when they do.

2. be some sort of cover in case hostile work claims start coming in. ( They do not want a trumped up, Cactus 18 style, hassle lawsuit filed against them without knowing they can counter.)

The most interesting thing to me personally was how many times they say cpt XXXX who was the ALPA lec-xxx and now usapa's xxxx, or cpt yyyy who was ALPA's yyyy and is now usapa's yyyyy, disagreed with cpt zzzz who was ALPA's zzzzz and is now usapa's zzzzzz. I thought the east folks cleaned house, but it looks like they kept the same team but changed the name of the union only to get out of the Nic. Man are the east pilots going to pay big in this damages trial.
Cactus 18. Is this like the Chinese Google Hackers? What were these guys doing besides mailing dog droppings and jamming safety hotlines? Sounds like a valid suit to me. Keep it comin...........

Mutadis has a pension. PBGC. A lot of guys are taking it as they continue to work along with military. They especially, regardless of all the spin you guys throw, out earn most of you.

Swan,

Last guy I worked with is bringing down over $19,000.00 per month. PBGC/Military and 85 hours 7I pay. 62 years old.

Hate

Swan,

The desperation is setting in out west. They have been levitating big time. DB said to say hello.

Hate
Absolutely. They rode the Desert Judge for all he was worth. It was mighty entertaining for a while. Until most people, and especially those law clerks doing the heavy lifting out SF way got a real look under that hood. The ride will be over soon and the Westies are low on gas money......

He better watch out or he'll be named in a Federal Racketeering lawsuit. The 'cactus 18, plus Don too.'
Wow, another suit. You guys better get a new category for your cute little badge backers to take you to that higher level. How about the URANIUM level? Suitable because you guys already overREACT and MELTDOWN on a regular basis!

Wow, another suit. You guys better get a new level for your cute little badge backers to take you to that higher level. How about the URANIUM level? Suitable because you guys already overREACT and MELTDOWN on a regular basis!

Swan,

I checked out the Army of Fleas web site. Maybe they can give us some new badge backers. AWA was a world class outfit. Nothing but the best!

Hate

Cactus 18. Is this like the Chinese Google Hackers? What were these guys doing besides mailing dog droppings and jamming safety hotlines? Sounds like a valid suit to me. Keep it comin...........

Dog droppings? Reminds me of the old Cheech and Chong skit. usapa being the idiotic characters who stumble on the suspect material.

Mmmmmm..whats that?

Don't know, maybe we should smell it. Smells like dog ????
touch it.....Feels like dog ?????
taste it......taste like dog ????? good thing we did'nt step in it.

The difference is usapa then stepped in it.

But to directly answere your question,,,,wait,,,,,on second thought,,,how do you know it was dog droppings? I would have thought a person, upset enough to send feces in the mail would have used the human variety. Your knowledge of the source of the stool in question leads me to believe you could be the perpetrator of the alleged act. If this is the case, usapa is less like Cheech and Chong and more like a troop of monkeys in a cage at the zoo, throwing their excrement at each other then later sniffing it for pleasure and pointing at the lemur cage, as if their handlers are naive enough to fall for that one.

Wow, another suit. You guys better get a new category for your cute little badge backers to take you to that higher level. How about the URANIUM level? Suitable because you guys already overREACT and MELTDOWN on a regular basis!

Now you are catching on.....URANIUM.....react.....funny stufff!!! Thanks for the laugh.

To honor Hate2flys request, the AOL board has authorized the production of badge backers for east pilots, they will be metalic gray colored to symbplize the STEEL level.

Swan,

I checked out the Army of Fleas web site. Maybe they can give us some new badge backers. AWA was a world class outfit. Nothing but the best!

Hate

You guys sure have a fixation with those badge backers. Every time I see an east guy he zeros right in it, and follows it up with his best tough guy look.

I am confused, since Cleardirect is not furloughed, do you mean recall as in the recall of certain usapa officers?

One thing is for sure - some of the East posters are trying awfully had to convince someone that everything will go a certain way. Oddly, if one were so sure of the outcome, saying little would be logical - let the outcome speak for itself.

I'll admit though - I haven't quite figured out the change of control thing. In this merger that is covered already. If it's the hypothetical spinoff of the West to Republic (that's always good for a laugh) the East contract would have nothing to do with it.

Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts