US Pilots Labor Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gee, thanks for the free advice. Glad to see you have my best interest in mind. I'll bet you're the guy who came up with those coveted "conditions and restrictions".

No it wasn't Phoenix. I'm pretty sure it was Randy Mowrey's handiwork.

Jim, the west does not have catcrew. This discussion is the first I ever heard of it. These fools will fall all over themselves looking for someone to blame just because they received a piece of mail from Leonidas. I believe the truth is that they're afraid their wives will read it and smack them in the head for maintaining the position they do. They have been lying to themselves and to their families and cannot stand to have the facts distort their perceived reality.

What kind of a "fool" are you? That's idiotic fantasy thinking. And you fly an airplane? Wow! I brought the topic up. Show me in my post where I blamed anybody of anything. I said the mailing was "interesting" and I asked a simple question, one I guess I didn't break down far enough for you.......And I'll repeat myself for those of simple minds. My wife knows everything about this abomination of a company, she's also knows about how people like you think and act........she's not impressed with either!

Reactions: 1 person
Just an opinion of course, but I wouldn't wish that fate on my worst enemy.

:D

So you wouldn't want your family to enjoy the benefit of a major increase in income? Or do you fear that with a better contract the Mr. will be home more often? What about the families and wives of the west pilots who would be screwed by your husband and his union?

What you or anyone else considers fair is simply an opinion. The truth is that soon everyone will be reminded of the fact that in this country, binding arbitration is in fact binding.

Someone stated earlier that they found it hard to believe that a wife could spend years reading and lurking on this board and never post, but my reason for not posting is exemplified in your post. I will say one more time...a contract containing the NIC is unacceptable, having my husband home more often would be delightful (and before you make another snarky comment yes, he would enjoy time at home too). Guess what my husband didn't screw you or your family.

In the end after all is said and done...somebody is going to be right and somebody is going to be wrong and guess what you have no more of an idea who's going to be happy than I do. Now that is a fact!

Hey PI BRAT!!!

You asked "what Hissy fit??!!!"

How's this? They received some mail they didn't specifically ask for....something that happens several times every single day and they have a MELT DOWN.

Now juxtapose a mailing next to what the East has foisted upon west pilots and THEIR wives. The list of abuse and illegalities is far to long to list.

"MAKE THEM STOP!!!!" :lol: :lol: :lol:

Give me a freakin' break. Your husband is lucky to have a JOB at all. There is no disputing that fact.

"Meltdown"?.......is it still hot in phoenix. Bid a coast trip where the wind blows and stirs up the enviorns!Get some fresh air......maybe then you can make an intelligent comment

Second, it simply AMAZES me how the west posters here can consistently miss the not-so-subtle distinctions between getting a mailing address that one is legally entitled to, and getting one that is a result of a privacy breach.

Kind of like getting an arbitration award one is legally entitled to and reneging because of an ethical breach.

Reactions: 2 people
and some people are going to get seriously hammered.

Oh yes. Very Scary and Ominous! USAPA has had so much success in making their enemies pay. :lol: :lol: Don't hold your breath. :lol: :lol:

Here's a little tip. There's more pamphlets on the way....ALERT $E$HAM!!!

"Meltdown"?.......is it still hot in phoenix. Bid a coast trip where the wind blows and stirs up the enviorns!Get some fresh air......maybe then you can make an intelligent comment

Yes. MELT DOWN.

USAPA will file another lawsuit over the mailing. Thats a meltdown.

Someone stated earlier that they found it hard to believe that a wife could spend years reading and lurking on this board and never post, but my reason for not posting is exemplified in your post. I will say one more time...a contract containing the NIC is unacceptable, having my husband home more often would be delightful (and before you make another snarky comment yes, he would enjoy time at home too). Guess what my husband didn't screw you or your family.

In the end after all is said and done...somebody is going to be right and somebody is going to be wrong and guess what you have no more of an idea who's going to be happy than I do. Now that is a fact!

Mustn't...make...smart-ass...comment. Must...resist!

So, you think I should have my wife get a login and say what she thinks of the acceptability of USAPA's proposals? She has a business to run (and a life, for that matter) but I think she'd be willing to. Out of curiosity, do your husbands butt into the conversations you have with your "peers" and try to fight your battles for you? Hmm. Interesting.

Reactions: 3 people
To whom it may concern.

Received your AOL material, spent time reading it and thank you for the information about us "senior " pilots. I have cut it into 4" wide strips, rolled it on a 4" tube and stored it for emergency use in the bathroom. Please give me your address so I can return it to you after emergency use.

Congratulations. According to USAPA, by merely suggesting that fecal matter be mailed to someone, you just earned yourself a RICO Charge.

There is some serious stuff coming down with regard to Leonidas getting this info. From what I have heard, this is going up pretty high in the FAA./TSA There is NO way this ever should have happened, and some people are going to get seriously hammered.
Really? The TSA is involved with information coming to your house? The FAA is concerned about how much money east pilots are giving to the company everyday?

Can we expect another RICO suit? Oh that's right the first one went so well for Seham and the boys.

Perhaps Papa Johns is next on the hit list of information that you are afraid of and refuse to learn. You guys really do live on a different world.

Are you saying that West families have received mailings from anyone other than the legally elected CBA?

I am saying that 24 west pilots recieved, from the "legally elected CBA", a summons naming them as defendants in a trumped up RICO lawsuit, so that the "legally elected CBA" could try to slime its way out of its obligations and contracts that hold it to an arbitrated award.

The "legally elected" scumbags that fired the first legal shot gave no consideration to the wives, sons or daughters, of the people they maliciously attacked.

Bottom line, don't like the AOL brochure, throw it in the recycle bin, and be glad it is not a summons.

Jim, the west does not have catcrew. This discussion is the first I ever heard of it. These fools will fall all over themselves looking for someone to blame just because they received a piece of mail from Leonidas. I believe the truth is that they're afraid their wives will read it and smack them in the head for maintaining the position they do. They have been lying to themselves and to their families and cannot stand to have the facts distort their perceived reality.

This comment by Ames is what prompted the responses by myself and others regarding the support of the spouses of East pilot's. It was Ames who seems to think he knows all the internal family affairs of the Easties... You don't... and don't presume you do! Don't like those comments?... tough!

There is some serious stuff coming down with regard to Leonidas getting this info. From what I have heard, this is going up pretty high in the FAA./TSA There is NO way this ever should have happened, and some people are going to get seriously hammered.

By seriously hammered do you mean get really intoxicated?

That is what I am going to do if usapa is actually even more stupid than they have proven to be to this point, and raise a stink over the AOL mailing. Ooops, might be too late, usapa is already seeking evidence as to how AOL got public info.

It will be an all out party on the West, and yes of course you will be invited, if usapa pulls the trigger on its own demise.

Look for future brochures, full of factual info, unedited by the usapa bozos, in a mail box, not near, but actually at your house.

Seems the latest mailing was edition #2, of a multi-part series. Maybe edition #3 should cover, "why is usapa lying about the company's request for declaratory judgement", or better yet "what the 9th actually said", oh wait, we will just call it "your lawyer is a putz, and you're making him rich?".

Reactions: 4 people
By seriously hammered do you mean get really intoxicated?

That is what I am going to do if usapa is actually even more stupid than they have proven to be to this point, and raise a stink over the AOL mailing. Ooops, might be too late, usapa is already seeking evidence as to how AOL got public info.

It will be an all out party on the West, and yes of course you will be invited, if usapa pulls the trigger on its own demise.

Look for future brochures, full of factual info, unedited by the usapa bozos, in a mail box, not near, but actually at your house.

Seems the latest mailing was edition #2, of a multi-part series. Maybe edition #3 should cover, "why is usapa lying about the company's request for declaratory judgement", or better yet "what the 9th actually said", oh wait, we will just call it "your lawyer is a putz, and you're making him rich?".

I am sure USAPA is glad AOL is spending the money. AOL is doing more to harden the position of East pilots than USAPA could do. USAPA will surely counter with their own educational information and a betting person would probably lay odds that it will refute and counter everything AOL points out. Surely USAPA has to be happy, AOL is spending money, hardening attitudes and possibly engaging in things that could have legal impact in litigation. So get hammered but hangovers can be a real bit$h.

Try sticking with the agreements you make rather than determining on your own what people deserve. You guys are a real treat!

I know, I know, some people are of the opinion that circumstances never arise that are outside the scope of a previous agreement, because of course all potential contingencies are covered aforetime and there is never a circumstance that grown men have to readdress about what is equitable under new circumstances. Ostriches often have their head as the highest part of their anatomy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts