Vote Count?

Hackman, your colossal name calling is simply a front so you can feel better about yourself. This strike was an absolute folly, the losers here are the 2300 AMT's that would still be employed. AMFA said it is our way or were walking. NWA simply said bye.

Hackman, your colossal name calling is simply a front so you can feel better about yourself. This strike was an absolute folly, the losers here are the 2300 AMT's that would still be employed. AMFA said it is our way or were walking. NWA simply said bye.

Would have only been 880 or less employed after 90 days.

Sorry, thanks for playing.

It wasn't until well after the strike that the bean counters realized just how few mechanics it was going to take for NWA to operate. Had AMFA not walked NWA would have never known what it was like to have employees that were not scared to actually work for the whole shift.

It wasn't until well after the strike that the bean counters realized just how few mechanics it was going to take for NWA to operate. Had AMFA not walked NWA would have never known what it was like to have employees that were not scared to actually work for the whole shift.

Boy, I'll bet you had to go deep in your union cliche handbook for that one.

I might not have met them but I did have do deal with their aftermath. Also there was a reason I was brought here.

Don't get me wrong there are some very good AMFA mechanics here, and now that they have shed the union balls and chains they can become participating employees of the company instead of pawns for a parasitic union.

I might not have met them but I did have do deal with their aftermath. Also there was a reason I was brought here.

Don't get me wrong there are some very good AMFA mechanics here, and now that they have shed the union balls and chains they can become participating employees of the company instead of pawns for a parasitic union.

You accuse others of being brainwashed yet you don't have an original thought in your head.

Its amusing to watch you gibber on about how all union mechs are lazy, and all non-union mechs are not.

You're a fool.

I don't think lazy is the right word, though it does apply in some cases. I think restrained is more like it. I also think a certain percentage abuse their union rights also, not necessary due to laziness but just because they can.

I also found it amusing that the Union AMT's didn't think they could be replaced.

What is your stake in all of this ThirdSeatHero?

I don't think lazy is the right word, though it does apply in some cases. I think restrained is more like it. I also think a certain percentage abuse their union rights also, not necessary due to laziness but just because they can.

I also found it amusing that the Union AMT's didn't think they could be replaced.

What is your stake in all of this ThirdSeatHero?

I have no stake in "this" if its NWA you're talking about.

I currently work outside of aviation.

The union AMT's didn't get replaced, because you scabs are not AMT's. For you pencil whipping scabs to call yourself mechanics is laughable. You scab idiots couldn't hold a job at Jiffy Lube. Real mechanics don't need an airline to provide them a toolbox or a hotel room.

Latest posts