Who's Gonna Pay for the Wall?

And despite not having any college are qualified to say for certain someone has dementia . Speaking using that criteria where’s ol sleepy joe at?

Honest answer please - do you thinks Trumps reaction to the Alabama thing is what you would call "normal behavior"?

Honest answer please - do you thinks Trumps reaction to the Alabama thing is what you would call "normal behavior"?
he should have let it go no big deal to me. As to the actual gaff goes,look no further than sleepy joe. He gaffs, bs’s whatever subject may come up and he shares most politicians ability to embellish.
Yet he’s probably the only hope you have of regaining the White House

he should have let it go no big deal to me. As to the actual gaff goes,look no further than sleepy joe. He gaffs, bs’s whatever subject may come up and he shares most politicians ability to embellish.
Yet he’s probably the only hope you have of regaining the White House

That didn't answer the question, and please don't deflect to Joe Biden. Trump spent over a week "proving" he was right about Alabama. It just seems to me that 3 little words...."I was mistaken" could have settled it. INSTEAD - he provides more and more fodder for late night comics, and THEN gets upset at the media for basically reporting his actions.

I was responding to your comment, which was actually a dig at me not having a college degree yet saying the president was suffering from dementia. So I will ask again...and please answer without mentioning Biden, Hillary or any other democrat - Was Trumps response to the hurricane something a normal person would do?

Trump spent over a week "proving" he was right about Alabama. It just seems to me that 3 little words...."I was mistaken" could have settled it. INSTEAD - he provides more and more fodder for late night comics, and THEN gets upset at the media for basically reporting his actions.
Oh the humanity.............

That didn't answer the question, and please don't deflect to Joe Biden. Trump spent over a week "proving" he was right about Alabama. It just seems to me that 3 little words...."I was mistaken" could have settled it. INSTEAD - he provides more and more fodder for late night comics, and THEN gets upset at the media for basically reporting his actions.

I was responding to your comment, which was actually a dig at me not having a college degree yet saying the president was suffering from dementia. So I will ask again...and please answer without mentioning Biden, Hillary or any other democrat - Was Trumps response to the hurricane something a normal person would do?

Ok straight answer,I seen more about Trumps comments on that here than anywhere. I don’t follow him or anyone on Twitter in politics . I work evenings and most days see only a few minutes of news if that. So I don’t feel qualified to have an opinion on his comments on the issue.
You feel like you do which of course is your right.

Your the last person to poo poo anyone for not answering a question.

You’re and expert at
A) Deflection
B) Projection
C) Whataboutism

Also....

Trump is a master at yanking lefturds chain. The fact that you and all your media whackoo’s obsessed over a map, shows how ridiculous you all are.

Your the last person to poo poo anyone for not answering a question.

You’re and expert at
A) Deflection
B) Projection
C) Whataboutism

Also....

Trump is a master at yanking lefturds chain. The fact that you and all your media whackoo’s obsessed over a map, shows how ridiculous you all are.
That response wasn't directed to you. Sorry you feel left out.