Who's Gonna Pay for the Wall?

Ok straight answer,I seen more about Trumps comments on that here than anywhere. I don’t follow him or anyone on Twitter in politics . I work evenings and most days see only a few minutes of news if that. So I don’t feel qualified to have an opinion on his comments on the issue.
You feel like you do which of course is your right.

Same old schtick. Trump says something, sky screamers immediately come down with explosive diarrhea and obsess over it for a week.

Until there’s something else for them to flip out over.

Ok straight answer,I seen more about Trumps comments on that here than anywhere. I don’t follow him or anyone on Twitter in politics . I work evenings and most days see only a few minutes of news if that. So I don’t feel qualified to have an opinion on his comments on the issue.
You feel like you do which of course is your right.
Here's my thing....I don't have a tweeter account. But he does. And he's president. And I am sure that there are more pressing matters than whether or not he was correct on Dorian hitting Alabama. But that's been his focus for a week. Normal or not?

Same old schtick. Trump says something, sky screamers immediately come down with explosive diarrhea and obsess over it for a week.

Until there’s something else for them to flip out over.

HOw about you Tony...you never answered. You just posted mindless meme's. Is his behavior on the Alabama thing normal?

HOw about you Tony...you never answered. You just posted mindless meme's. Is his behavior on the Alabama thing normal?
There was nothing wrong about it at all. Even NOAA confirmed the possible trajectory days prior.

You freaks flipping out over shouldn’t be considered normal. But that’s the world we live in since Nov 2016.

Even when the hurricane first was spotted the Weather channel thought it would go straight across Fla into Alabama as well.

4-F3467-E7-51-A3-4242-A4-B5-966-FE9-F6008-A.jpg

Nope, Trump could cure Cancer and you nut jobs would flip out and blame him for putting doctors out of business. :confused::confused::confused::confused:

I'm reading a book (you should try those over meme's.....very informative, but often more than 10 words) about Trumps early days. And he had some great ideas, but they went against Republicans. For example...Republicans though they could finally repeal Obamacare and have it ready for Trump to sign. But Trump said "replace" and he wanted something from Republicans. And that was good. And he was kind of insistent on it. And that was good. But for 8 years, Republicans didn't have a "replace"....they only wanted a repeal. Yet Trump was insistent. And he was right. But when he sensed a lost - he dropped the "replace" and said "repeal". And then a funny thing happened. Mitch McConnell realized then that if, after all the talk about "replace" that they simply repealed without a replacement....Republicans would (rightly) be held responsible for millions of Americans losing healthcare. Not only could they not keep their doctor...they couldn't keep their INSURANCE. Now...Trump was RIGHT about the replace. And kudos to him for at least trying. BUT...since he can't take a loss, at the last minute, the dealmaker in chief blinked.

Even when the hurricane first was spotted the Weather channel thought it would go straight across Fla into Alabama as well.

4-F3467-E7-51-A3-4242-A4-B5-966-FE9-F6008-A.jpg

Look at the color code now genius. Less than 20% chance of winds over 39 mph. Kansas City has had at least 4 storms this year with winds in excess of 60 mph. What's that word republicans like to use...."nothingburger".

Look at the color code now genius. Less than 20% chance of winds over 39 mph. Kansas City has had at least 4 storms this year with winds in excess of 60 mph. What's that word republicans like to use...."nothingburger".
That was the projected path “at the time”.

What the storm was to do after that was anyone’s guess. Did you not see “5 days” on the map?

How stupid do you feel now?

I'm reading a book (you should try those over meme's.....very informative, but often more than 10 words) about Trumps early days. And he had some great ideas, but they went against Republicans. For example...Republicans though they could finally repeal Obamacare and have it ready for Trump to sign. But Trump said "replace" and he wanted something from Republicans. And that was good. And he was kind of insistent on it. And that was good. But for 8 years, Republicans didn't have a "replace"....they only wanted a repeal. Yet Trump was insistent. And he was right. But when he sensed a lost - he dropped the "replace" and said "repeal". And then a funny thing happened. Mitch McConnell realized then that if, after all the talk about "replace" that they simply repealed without a replacement....Republicans would (rightly) be held responsible for millions of Americans losing healthcare. Not only could they not keep their doctor...they couldn't keep their INSURANCE. Now...Trump was RIGHT about the replace. And kudos to him for at least trying. BUT...since he can't take a loss, at the last minute, the dealmaker in chief blinked.

Good god, you are the worst at getting a point across.

It’s like listening to a full grown man talk gibberish like a baby.

Last edited:
Shrimp Pete gets backed into a corner again. His only out is going on a rant. No wonder he loves Trump.

Hey Pete, tell us why Trump invited the Taliban to Camp David to celebrate 9/11. Know 9/11 was before you were born. Don't let that stop you.

Latest posts