Your Choise

DIE with the OLD (IAM) or GROWwith the NEW (IBT)

• YES>>>>IBT

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • YES>>>>IAM

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
if you remember Frieberger commenting how unhappy AWA was that IAM wouldn't let them farm out eastside heavies...
i fully expect some sort of confrontational issue then if not sooner.....
right now if it comes to it, a decertification is more likely than not.....
then heavy checks will be a thing of the past.
IBT though,is having problems getting the 35%.

as for the POR being a walkable issue...i agree...but there wouldn't have been anything to come back to unless your seniority number was 700 or lower.

By the way nice move getting Bird Doctor kicked off - how is it you can call people names and insult them but if it happens to you there is a price to be paid. Is the fix in on this board too?

Bird Doctor was “kicked-offâ€￾ because he continued the name calling trend that we asked to stop. Nothing more, nothing less.

Do not assume that because we do not act publicly that nothing is being/has been done.

This is the last I want to hear anything on this subject. Please continue with the topic at hand.

Thank you.

Everyone should go and read the thread about what happened in PHL with the TWU reps. If this is true, then there should be NO question as to who the union should be to represent ANY and EVERY work group at the NEW US AIRWAYS. Please do us all a favor and vote your conscience.....if you have one. :angry:

Everyone should go and read the thread about what happened in PHL with the TWU reps. If this is true, then there should be NO question as to who the union should be to represent ANY and EVERY work group at the NEW US AIRWAYS. Please do us all a favor and vote your conscience.....if you have one. :angry:
hate to tell you A/W...but when our own IAM reps went there to meet with the PHL crowd,they threw tables and chairs about the meeting room....
its something in the air down there..... :lol:
so i'd say TWU got the standard philly welcome. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.