Your Choise

DIE with the OLD (IAM) or GROWwith the NEW (IBT)

• YES>>>>IBT

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • YES>>>>IAM

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
hate to tell you A/W...but when our own IAM reps went there to meet with the PHL crowd,they threw tables and chairs about the meeting room....
its something in the air down there..... :lol:
so i'd say TWU got the standard philly welcome. ;)
:down: :down: :down: That's a BS excuse. Pretty bad light shed on the IAM and it's members.

Dell, it may be a fact that Philly is a tough town, BUT that behavior is UNACCEPTABLE PERIOD. Good grief, it plain thuggery what they did, no excuses, and laughing it off won't make it go away. Have people become so blind by there own interests they forget about the right to assemble, freedom of speech...this happened in Philly where freedom was born! If the Philly thugs aren't careful (a minority of Philly to bet) they'll find themselves an isolated group and outcasts. Mechanics systemwide need to put an end to this type of tactic and let their leadership know it won't be tolerated by the membership....PERIOD.

Dell, it may be a fact that Philly is a tough town, BUT that behavior is UNACCEPTABLE PERIOD. Good grief, it plain thuggery what they did, no excuses, and laughing it off won't make it go away. Have people become so blind by there own interests they forget about the right to assemble, freedom of speech...this happened in Philly where freedom was born! If the Philly thugs aren't careful (a minority of Philly to bet) they'll find themselves an isolated group and outcasts. Mechanics systemwide need to put an end to this type of tactic and let their leadership know it won't be tolerated by the membership....PERIOD.
Or could the "leadership" have been involved as well??? It will be interesting to see who was involved.
If this had to happen, hopefully this will shed some light on a lot of things and members will now exercise their right to vote and vote their conscience. And hopefully sway any that were on the fence.

Or could the "leadership" have been involved as well??? It will be interesting to see who was involved.

You mean the IAM leadership? Wonder what happened to the thread with the news articles...just mysteriously disappeared!

You mean the IAM leadership? Wonder what happened to the thread with the news articles...just mysteriously disappeared!
Go read this thread. another great letter from a us airways east tech. That may answer your question.

I think the articles are linked on the TWU in PHL thread.

hate to tell you A/W...but when our own IAM reps went there to meet with the PHL crowd,they threw tables and chairs about the meeting room....

Here comes the spin. The IBT did not have a "philly welcome" and not other union should.

sorry for the caps (IF A IAM DOG BITS YOU ON MONDAY AND ON TUESDAY THE SAME IAM DOG BITS........OOOO I DID THAT ONE ALREADY... LOL But they let the dogs all loose on wednesday.

sorry for the caps (IF A IAM DOG BITS YOU ON MONDAY AND ON TUESDAY THE SAME IAM DOG BITS........OOOO I DID THAT ONE ALREADY... LOL
Dog bites.......beatings.........insults..........fear.......intimidation.
.....same same. Time to put it down.

Status
Not open for further replies.