Your Choise

DIE with the OLD (IAM) or GROWwith the NEW (IBT)

• YES>>>>IBT

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • YES>>>>IAM

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
"so much for solidarity"

Man you gotta yell..........$23.20 less a week,wow thats one hr overtime for you.

The GSE guy will make $32.80 a day more...let them do the math...

Ive mentioned this before but no one cared...oh well.
OUR GSE HAVE PEOPLE ON THE CONTRACT TALKS THAT ARE WORKING TO GET WHAT THEY WANT IN THE NEW CONTRACT AND THAT WILL BE ALOT SOONER THAN 2009. WITH THE IBT THE GSE HAS A CHANCE TO GET THE PAY HIGHER BEFORE 2009. ALL TECH'S AT AWA ARE WORKING WITH THE IBT. AND MORE TO COME.

I guess you don't understand that GSE at US/East makes more then US/West and they would get a pay raise the instant they come under the IAM CBA, not empty promises that have gone on for two years of ibt/HP contract negotiations.

I guess you don't understand that GSE at US/East makes more then US/West and they would get a pay raise the instant they come under the IAM CBA, not empty promises that have gone on for two years of ibt/HP contract negotiations.
LESS SICK TIME, LESS HOLIDAYS, LESS VAC TIME, LESS BANKDAYS, LESS FLOATING DAYS OFF AND STUCK TILL THAT IAM BS CONTRACT AND THAT MIGHT BE TILL 2011 THE WAY AWA WORKS, JUST ASK ALL THE UNIONS. IF THE IAM WINS I WILL BE THE FIRST ONE TO SIGN A AMFA CARD. I DON'T WANT TO WORK FOR A SCAB UNION. WE AS AMT'S MUST STAND AND GET OUR PAY UP THAT A/P LIC YOU HAVE DOES MEAN SOMETHING... SO GET YOUR IBT CARDS IN AND LETS GET IT NOW NOT IN 2009/2010/2011 ECT. :up: :up: :up:

"Im mortfied"

I thought we were talking about non A&P pay,the question was asked I answered it
If you have 10 yrs of service you go to $22.77 as any maint person not working on A/C get it.And raises for the duration untill 2009.

Again so much for solidarity

"Im mortfied"

I thought we were talking about non A&P pay,the question was asked I answered it
If you have 10 yrs of service you go to $22.77 as any maint person not working on A/C get it.And raises for the duration untill 2009.

Again so much for solidarity
THIS IS MY PERSONAL VIEWS AND MINE ONLY…. THE IAM HAS HELD DOWN THE A/P MECH BUY ALOWING OTHERS TO RIDE ON THE SHIRT TAIL. YOU AS A A/P LIC. MECH HAVE A PROFESIONAL DUITY FOR SAFTY OF FLIGHT AND SHOULD GET PAYED FOR IT, .JUST LIKE THE PROFESIONAL PILOT WHO AS WE ALL KNOW MAKES THE BIG MONEY AND WHY DO THEY MAKE THAT????? 1. PILOT LIC. 2. TRAINING 3. ONLY PILOTS IN THERE UNION…
IF WE AS PRO AMT’S DON’T START STANDING FOR WHAT WE ARE WORTH WE ALL WILL BE WORKING FOR $18.00 HR. AT TIMCO!!!!!!!
IF MY VIEWS HAVE OFFENDED ANY ONE I AM SORRY, BUT THAT IS THE WAY I FEEL.HAVE A NICE DAY.

What We Need to FOCUS on IS THE FUTURE AND THE INDUSTRY IS CHANGING & IF WE STAY WITH THE OLD IAM WAY'S OF NUMEROUS MEMBER'S WE WILL BE LEFT IN THE DARK. SWA HAS PROVEN TO THE WORLD THAT OUT SOURCEING WORK'S. AND THEY SHAME US OLD FART'S. SORRY IAM INCLUDED BECAUSE I RESEMBLE THAT LAST REMARK.They SWA have Challenged the AIRLINE INDUSTRY WORLD WIDE WILL WE BE OVERLY PROUD AMERICAN'S and FALL or WILL WE SUBMIT TO THE CHANGE? MWW

What We Need to FOCUS on IS THE FUTURE AND THE INDUSTRY IS CHANGING & IF WE STAY WITH THE OLD IAM WAY'S OF NUMEROUS MEMBER'S WE WILL BE LEFT IN THE DARK. SWA HAS PROVEN TO THE WORLD THAT OUT SOURCEING WORK'S. AND THEY SHAME US OLD FART'S. SORRY IAM INCLUDED BECAUSE I RESEMBLE THAT LAST REMARK.They SWA have Challenged the AIRLINE INDUSTRY WORLD WIDE WILL WE BE OVERLY PROUD AMERICAN'S and FALL or WILL WE SUBMIT TO THE CHANGE? MWW
I think you got something there.. ?

I'm shocked to hear you admit that you resemble the "Old Farts." :p

As I read all of this it amazes me that you are all willing to fight about these two unions.

This is exactly why the CWA sold its members down the river they were cowards and the weakest union I have ever seen. They rolled over when the company said they would go to the NMB to force a vote. They new it would be a fight they could lose.

Good luck to all of you.

Hey remember my union got me 1 dollar 8mths early on our snap backs and I actually get another 60 cents in 2008. I didn’t even get to vote on it.
Ever have somebody break in your house and rob you …well now I know how it feels.

I wanted a vote and I would have voted teamsters.

As I read all of this it amazes me that you are all willing to fight about these two unions.

This is exactly why the CWA sold its members down the river they were cowards and the weakest union I have ever seen. They rolled over when the company said they would go to the NMB to force a vote. They new it would be a fight they could lose.

Good luck to all of you.

Hey remember my union got me 1 dollar 8mths early on our snap backs and I actually get another 60 cents in 2008. I didn’t even get to vote on it.
Ever have somebody break in your house and rob you …well now I know how it feels.

I wanted a vote and I would have voted teamsters.

That's what we all want........A VOTE! And I'm hoping that we get it.......it sure isn't an impossibility. :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back