Your Choise

DIE with the OLD (IAM) or GROWwith the NEW (IBT)

• YES>>>>IBT

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • YES>>>>IAM

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad to see all you can do is insult.

What a lack of maturity. Do you always attack and insult when you are shown to be wrong and liar?

Is that what the mafia taught the ibt to do?

116 votes out of a represented 850 plus westies......thats a terrible show of IBT solidarity.
probably the total number who sent in cards too. :lol:

Funny General Chairmen Tony Giammarco and Bill Frieberger have been to Tempe and been in negotiations with Hemenway.

Are you posting misinformation again Randy?

Ahhh.....Mr. 7 you are mistaken about Tony and Bill. They are there to take the bribe. The company wants the IAM CBA and T&B are their to make a deal for if they get the IAM CBA. What's the big deal with T&B visiting H. they been "in bed" together for a while. :)

Ahhh.....Mr. 7 you are mistaken about Tony and Bill. They are there to take the bribe. The company wants the IAM CBA and T&B are their to make a deal for if they get the IAM CBA. What's the big deal with T&B visiting H. they been "in bed" together for a while. :)
well then mr trade unionist...prove your allegation....
c'mon dude,put up or shut up.... :lol:

another IBT lie in progress folks!

116 votes out of a represented 850 plus westies......thats a terrible show of IBT solidarity.
probably the total number who sent in cards too. :lol:

Dell, 116 out of 850 is a much higher percentage than the 22 of several thousand. Those numbers are only an indicator of those who use this board and with which union they are willing to support.

I posted this on another thread but it is relevant here too.

You know I would think all of you ibters would have enough brain power to actually read something, interpret and comprehend it, but it appears I am certainly wrong on that.

I and others have been through several airline mergers and have been through single carrier status rulings with PSA, Piedmont and Trump Shuttle.

You are all reading the NMB manual and now you are labor lawyers and NMB Investigators in your own mind, which is not a smart thing to do. You need to look up past cases and how the NMB rules, I have given you specific examples and yet you call me a liar and don't even take the time to examine those cases and see how the NMB ruled and why, they must follow their previous rulings as they are precedent setting. I nor delldude have made those cases up, but you all are so blind that you cant even educate yourself.

Delldude and myself have refuted and exposed when the ibt and/or its supporters post misinformation, half-truths and outright lies, some of it is proven wrong with your own ibt information of the 104 web page.

The thing that surprises me the most is when the ibt or its supporters are proven wrong you either do one of two things:

1. You crawl under a rock and hide and avoid the issues.

2. You insults and attack the poster instead of debating the issue and trying to prove yourself right.

A true mature and intelligent adult would examine the issues, put his arguments up to support his/her position.

A true mature and intelligent adult would take the time to educate themselves on the process and the factual information someone posts to support their position.

A true mature and intelligent adult would actually absorb the true and factual information posted even if it disagrees with their position.

You can support the IAM or you can support the ibt, but at least use your brain and comprehend the information, go to the sources and get real interpretations of the information instead of just trying to slant it your way without any backup facts.

I have been educated when it comes to union matters, collective bargaining, grievance procedure and how the NMB works and its responsibilities.

This is all I have to say on this matter.

[quQUOTE(delldude @ Jan 8 2006, 09:37 AM)

probably the total number who sent in cards too. ote name='EricLv2Fish' post='339950' date='Jan 8 2006, 07:25 AM']
Dell, 116 out of 850 is a much higher percentage than the 22 of several thousand. Those numbers are only an indicator of those who use this board and with which union they are willing to support.
[/quote]
AS we all can see a IAM MEMBER using half truths and twisting things around.
AS I HAVE SAID: (ON THIS BOARD THE IBT IS THE WINNING UNION BY WELL OVER 50%+1).
ITS TIME FOR A CHANGE AND WITH THE NEW IBT CONTRACT IT WILL BE A CHANGE FOR THE BEST.

Can you not understand?

Your ibt contract will not be the surviving document, even your ibt people have said that.

It is amazing how you can't comprehend the facts.

And 116 votes is not 50%+1 of 7,000

Can you not understand?

Your ibt contract will not be the surviving document, even your ibt people have said that.

ok mr twist the words iam man... read this slow and dont let you blood psi pop.

AS I HAVE SAID: (ON THIS BOARD THE IBT IS THE WINNING UNION BY WELL OVER 50%+1).

Not all of the union members read this bulletin board.. BUT OF THE ONES WHO DO! THEY HAVE VOTED OVER 50%+ FOR THE IBT. :up:
You Do understand what I said.. (ON THIS BULLETIN BOARD)

This poll means nothing in a real election.

But I guess you don't understand that.

Can you not understand?

refer to your post #68 and and you said that is all you have to say on the matter. you just proved yourself a LI@R

Ah I see you are interpreting things incorrectly once again.

The meaning was for that post only.

Don't try to be clairvoyant.

Ah I see you are interpreting things incorrectly once again.

The meaning was for that post only.

Don't try to be clairvoyant.

there was no "interpretting, clarivoinancy" involved in that post. I was just reflecting that "all you had to say about the matter" was just that. That is all you say about it. I mean the same thing over and over ad naseum....
not to mention the "judge mitchell contract abrogation" and the " union members voted the contract in, not the iam" statements. it just is the same thing.. you got to the rampers post and post the same thing.... Just you saying it does not make it true. If you want to call us liars about the iam contract posted on the ibt site, then post the real version where we can find it. wait you will say contact dl142, the company etc.. for a copy. I have and can not get a copy. you will not let me see your copy. so how do we know if it is valid or not

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back