Your Choise

DIE with the OLD (IAM) or GROWwith the NEW (IBT)

• YES>>>>IBT

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • YES>>>>IAM

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey you all are forgetting that scope that 700 is so proud of -- for GSE they could all be outsourced in Phoenix and Vegas - I the IAM kinda forgets to tell them that thier payraise is only till Dougie outsources them because of the IAM scope for GSE.

And how much does an HP GSE mech make, a lot less then a US one.

Also the transition agreement would protect GSE in PHX and LAS.

Gee you lying again?

Just like I caught you in the other thread and your OWN ibt 104 Web page proved me right and you caught in more deceit.

Do you lie to your members too?

Once again, don't let the facts get in your way!

And how much does an HP GSE mech make, a lot less then a US one.

Also the transition agreement would protect GSE in PHX and LAS.

Gee you lying again?

Just like I caught you in the other thread and your OWN ibt 104 Web page proved me right and you caught in more deceit.

Do you lie to your members too?

Once again, don't let the facts get in your way!

Read articale 17 it is just a pen stroke away along with others. What kind of BS you handing out.

Answer the question.

And it is apparent you have no idea what a transition agreement is.

7,000!

Answer the question.

And it is apparent you have no idea what a transition agreement is.

7,000!
7 U need to read what you spout out NMB 9.207, 208, 209 tell who isable to vote and your numbers are way off. Wakeup from your dream world.

According to the company at the table - all this talk of transition talks it wishfull thinking on your side -

Funny General Chairmen Tony Giammarco and Bill Frieberger have been to Tempe and been in negotiations with Hemenway.

Are you posting misinformation again Randy?

and the ibt is still under the eyes of the government because of all the corruption.

you crack me up.

Funny General Chairmen Tony Giammarco and Bill Frieberger have been to Tempe and been in negotiations with Hemenway.

Getting ready to ink in some more changes to your contract?
Bird Doctor Posted Today, 09:41 PM
Read articale 17 it is just a pen stroke away along with others. What kind of BS you handing out.
You know the ones you don't vote on.

And the IAM is not perfect either now is it? But the Teamsters I know doesn't take action against its membership for taking sides. If you guys are so honest and up front then why didn't your leadership accept the debate. Why are your contracts and your negociations done secretly behind everyone's back. Not to even start in on the contract voting. You have to do much better than that to change anyone's point of view. More and more of your membership are getting fed up with the IAM everyday, the attitude that if you don't tell the whole story you are not lieing, the intimidation against your own members, the back door dealing with the company. From the card count it seems I am not the only one that thinks the IAM is on thier way out.

Now just so you don't say I am running away it is 10:25 here and I have to get up in 6 hours so I am out of here till tomorrow.

Wouldnt it be illegal for a union to negotiate anything for a group that did not choose it and has yet to be determined its representive?

Should we file a complaint with the NMB?

RLA
Third. Designation of representatives

Representatives, for the purposes of this chapter, shall be designated by the respective parties without interference, influence, or coercion by either party over the designation of representatives by . the other; and neither party shall in any way interfere with, influence, or coerce the other in its choice of representatives. Representatives of employees for the purposes of this chapter need not be persons in the employ of the carrier, and no carrier shall, by interference, influence, or coercion seek in any manner to prevent the designation by its employees as their representatives of those who or which are not employees of the carrier.

WHAT is this about the IAM NOT letting union members that want the IBT have overtime and such.
THAT SH## GOT TO GO...(ITS TIME FOR A CHANGE VOTE IBT).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back