737 Reductions and Flight Attendant Staffing

The PSA people are actually the nicest you could ever fly with. As a "junior" US F/A, I would say I'm treated the best by those PSA girls. They had to have a certain look and personality to work for that airline and it still shows all these years later. There are some who are bananas like the rest but in general, as a group they are a class act.

its good thing you guys didnt merge with Delta.. Could you imagine what could've have happen? I do like USAirways and don't care for AWA at all. I was talking about this site to my coworkers at UAL today and nobody can believe what is happening here with both AWA and USAIRWAYS. Thank god we didn't merge with AWA.

Be careful as they say what you wish for...Mergers ain't done yet...Don't ya know...

The PSA people are actually the nicest you could ever fly with. As a "junior" US F/A, I would say I'm treated the best by those PSA girls. They had to have a certain look and personality to work for that airline and it still shows all these years later. There are some who are bananas like the rest but in general, as a group they are a class act.

The PSA girls are some of the nicest people you can ever find. Classy, friendly and still in shape and pretty after all these years. The complete opposite of the girls from PIT.

FA's are dying to take leaves in the west.... but we see more and more east flying in our bids.... I don' t get it!

FA's are dying to take leaves in the west.... but we see more and more east flying in our bids.... I don' t get it!
That is because they are getting rid of all our aircraft. We don't have the planes to fly them. While we continue to lose aircraft, America West does not.

I'm sure they will appreciate the warm reception here in PHX with all of our "junior" flight attendants...

Who cares about a "warm" reception if your Seniority outranks EVERYONE currently in PHX? Seems to me first choice from the bid sheet would more than compensate for some dirty looks.

B)

ABSOLUTELY agreed. 100% !!

Who cares about a "warm" reception if your Seniority outranks EVERYONE currently in PHX? Seems to me first choice from the bid sheet would more than compensate for some dirty looks.

With this "in your face" attitude, do you really expect much love from us when the East starts taking over PHX?

With this "in your face" attitude, do you really expect much love from us when the East starts taking over PHX?

Hmmm...

Well let me ask you this N903AW -

Was there "much love" in your earlier post that has now been mysteriously deleted regarding any East transfers heading to PHX to be sure they are the last to leave the aircraft just to be sure their doors aren't "accidentally armed"?

If that's not a veiled threat and a MAJOR safety issue I don't know what is.

Perhaps that post was promptly deleted by me because it was written in anger (at another one of your "in your face" posts) more than anything else. Can you say the same?

Besides, the East inadvertently blows slides all the time. Must be the senility.

Perhaps that post was promptly deleted by me because it was written in anger (at another one of your "in your face" posts) more than anything else. Can you say the same?

Besides, the East inadvertently blows slides all the time. Must be the senility.

You really think the following post in response to another regarding the hot summers in PHX is "in your face"?

"Since many of those 30+ year girls are PSA, and living in SAN and LAX I don't think the "hot summers" will be much of a problem. Especially considering a commute to PHX from the West Coast is much shorter than a commute to PHL! Many of them are just waiting for the day there is a merged contract and for PHX to open to the East."

This was not meant to flame...just a truthful observation. Personally, I think it's an accurate statement of fact and most probably a realization that you don't wish to "face".

EMBFA I'm flying with a prior PSA f/a now and WHAT A WOMAN. She looks great has a great attitude and is AWESOME with the passengers. Those with a good bit of seniority that are NOT burned out and STILL do this job as a passion (they ARE out there) are awesome to work with. You learn SO MUCH from them. Just watching them interact with passengers is an art in itself. And the stories......I LOOOOOVE the PSA stories. I loved working with a captain on the Maddog (MD-80) in PIT long ago named Sven. He was one of the best to fly with. He was as crazy as the day was long. So yeah, the PSA folks rock. Now I'm not dissin all you Allegheny, Piedmont ladies!

cant wait to transfer out to phx and send all those junior f/a's in phx scrambling to dca,bos or lga.

Sorry, but there is a NO Bump and Flush policy in place with the transition agreement. So dont be getting your undies in a bunch and use your bitter attitude out here w/us on the West. Trust me we after working on our HOT planes in the desert, and dealing with the strict inflight sups, you will beg to get back to an East base, thats if you havent been terminated with your lack of service standards!