Feb Pilot Bid

Status
Not open for further replies.

bkrules49

Nov 15, 2009
Pilot bids don't just affect the pilots, they also affect the flight attendants. Those of PHL flight attendants will get screwed once again as a result of this pilot bid. All the LGA flying time is going to CLT, in addtion, we alos lose 4 lines on the 737. So to sum it up, the majority of flight attendants from LGA will be coming to PHL I am sure since they can drive it but all the flying time will go somewhere else. Way to go! Just contribute to the over staffing situation in PHL even more. Why not put the flying time in a base where you know the majority of the flight attenants will go once they are displaced.

Does US still have the "me too" clause in the FA contracts? I know other airlines the FAs typically do not stay with the pilots for the whole trip, does this still happen at US (East)? Without the "me too" clause, would your concern still be an issue?

In Jan. PHL is taking all of the E190 time from CLT, on top of the Domestic 757 time that has been lost in the past year.

In Jan. PHL is taking all of the E190 time from CLT, on top of the Domestic 757 time that has been lost in the past year.
There is quite a bit of flying time being shifted back to CLT in February, so stop the complaining. Some F/A's have been trying to get into CLT for years. This bid will allow a lot of F/A's (other than the LGA ones) to improve their lifestyles and family situations by being based closer to home. There are plenty of F/A's based in PHL that will jump at the chance to finally be able to bid into CLT, so PHL shouldn't become much more "senior" than it is now.

Yet, another great reason to get rid of the "me too". We, flight attendants, are better left ALONE!! :up:

Actually a large majority of LGA F/As are putting in for DCA. Hourly shuttle service on the shuttle mainly. Also the PHL-LGA drive is a nightmare with traffic and tolls. No mainline jet service PHL-LGA.

Yes PHL got all of 4 additional Lines of 190 time. Big increase. I agree, yet another reason to break away from the pilots.

This is a FA labor issue.

Please discuss this in the existent thread for Flight Attendant work conditions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back