757 Envoy to Europe. Not all A/C Fitted!

Well what i am trying to say is... The TA flights have started yesterday some more in June, if they knew that the A/C would not be ready until June they should have not sold GLA/LIS/DUB/SNN envoy class until june but they sold it from the start-up. The aircraft that operated PHL-DUB-SNN-PHL last night had only the 8F seats not the 12 Envoy.

As for putting the ovens in the back of the original 757's I don't know were all that ice and soda is going? Anyone know how this is gonna work? AGAIN as stated previously in another post do you THINK that we'd have the diagram or oven info for these newly converted a/c? NOPE.

The ovens take up 4 of the soda/dry storage areas in the back...as well as the PSK and cold cup compartments above for breakers and controls...(breakers above the oven :huh: ) So that left us with 2 compartments of soda and ice 4 ice bins...8 or 9 soda drawers 1 drawer of dry supplies and napkins. The ovens are the small ovens like f/c galley can’t remember what they hold and they have the old Aladdin carts with no rails so not sure how that meal thing is going to work out. Guess they plan on putting the rest of the supplies in the overheads like they did last year.

Just got a memo that the retrofit is now due to be complate by the end of June! :blink: Then why are they selling the tickets as Envoy? I would sue for false advertisement as well.
Then they inform us that due to galley space no Westbound ice cream on the 757. :angry: For the love of Mary and Joseph just scrap the whole damn thing if they insist of doing it half ass. This place has become just trashy.

I have never and I do mean NEVER have experienced any other airline ran like this. Seriously, look around and see what this company has become. I had heard from dining & cabin back in in march or april of 06 that the 757 bev cart was gonna be taken off due to broken baskets and doors. They were to replace it with a regular gray bev/meal cart. Why don't they just change the old meal carts to the gray ones? I knew this was gonna be a crap operation. I hope all the senior mommas enjoy THAT service. As with the airbus 320 the 737 is actually becoming Usairways version of the dreamliner.

OK, let me just say this. It's like having you kitchen remodeled and you find something that is going to take more time. IT SUCKS and causes a huge headache. However, when your selling a product as XYZ then you better provide XYZ not ABC. These people look at that and book thier ticket based on that info! It's false advertisement pure and simple. They need to alert Reservations, Travel Agents and all other ticketing outlets to advise there may or may not be an Envoy product on the 757 until 7/01/07. And no ice cream is just BS and creates a substandard level of service compaired to other aircraft. They had time to retrofit galleys and such and they blew it. How the heck does CO do it? This is like elementry at the most basic level. Is Tempe just trying to screw us up or just plain inept? Gees!
<_< And I am not done with my rant. Some of you may say well it's just ice cream. I agree a cheap little cup but you know what, they love it and eat it up. Sometimes it's the little things and make it in the end. But I am the one that will have to apologize and make up excuses for why we had it to Madrid on thier last flight but not to Dublin. I am going to tell them the truth. Because our executives in Tempe took the cheap route, could care less about your purchase of an Envoy ticket and thought they could get away with it. Feel free to write in at this address.

OK Stan let's go to the video tape. From US Airways.com

Now here is is what they have to say about Envoy:

Envoy Class

Fly to Europe in style with US in the Envoy Class cabin, our transatlantic business class service.

On board the Airbus A330 or the Boeing 767, you’ll experience a different level of service that includes:

Please Note the bolded line. If they are selling tickets branded as Envoy, then they best have the seats.

Paging an attorney to the white courtesy phone.

Gee, I don't see the 757 mentioned here either... sounds like bait-and-switch to me. They promise widebody service and show up with narrow body 757 w/o Envoy seats. Paging attorney...

Are you two complaining about the IT folks again - shame on you :lol: Incompetence has it's place (at US obviously) and shouldn't be mocked.....

Jim

We have an IT department? Lord love a duck...who knew! Maybe they should call Tempe High School on Mill Ave to walk over and give them a few lessons?

This is just typical U.S Airways these days, promise the best but then just throw something together last minute... this is one of there best ones though! and now not all will be in service until July 1.. What lame excuse will they come up for this one, maybe we should do a poll on what crap excuse they will come up with. And what about the "generous" legroom at the back of the A330 these days...

Paging Sherri S. Should your East flight attendants (who have to fly these substandard aircraft) be receiving any sort of correspondence on this subject from you at this point? Ya think? Maybe? Duh.

What does Sherri S. do?
:unsure:

Paging Sherri S.........

Well, the TPA-PHL flight last night at 725pm was a newly reconfigured overwater 757. Guess the routing just didnt work out yesterday.

Also, the computer is selling the upgrade to Envoy as a GosleeperEnvoy for only $300 and not $500. An agent called the IT dept today since he had sent in a QIKFIX last week and it was still doing it. The guy had no clue what the agent was talking about or why it was a problem. $200 a shot gone from anyone who upgraded Envoy since cutover or the computer lost its ability to figure out GoEnvoy vs GOsleeperenvoy? There were other "issues" about the upgrades and what the computer was wanting to sell, but they're so far lost it isnt even funny. We are losing so much money right now on IT issues that they cant get corrected or dont have a clue about.

Well what i am trying to say is... The TA flights have started yesterday some more in June, if they knew that the A/C would not be ready until June they should have not sold GLA/LIS/DUB/SNN envoy class until june but they sold it from the start-up. The aircraft that operated PHL-DUB-SNN-PHL last night had only the 8F seats not the 12 Envoy.

AC 201 flew the route last night - and yes, it is configured for envoy. How about getting your facts straight before you post. Let us know when you are able to find a real issue.

Back