757 Envoy to Europe. Not all A/C Fitted!

The flight that left PHL on may 9th, had no envoy.. I was on that aircraft.. That is a real issue pal. Open your eyes.

AC 201 flew the route last night - and yes, it is configured for envoy. How about getting your facts straight before you post. Let us know when you are able to find a real issue.

I worked the DUB flt last night at and yes it was fitted with the new envoy seats but one was blocked for sale because it was broken!!!!!! :up: Only the second flt of the year and broke already

i was on a reconifigured 757 . i think it was 201 with the winglets. i wans't impressed a bit. the interiors are still the old worn out gray seats . i hope they recover them with blue leather to match the envoy seats. and the aft galley is terrible no space for nothing. i do like row 4 abc though . you know behind the bulkhead that divides f/c and economy and in front of the lav by the 2l door. that should be the crew rests seats. it's isolated from the pax . and you can install a curtain that goes across for more privacy. just a suggestion i already sent in to inflight .

i do like row 4 abc though . you know behind the bulkhead that divides f/c and economy and in front of the lav by the 2l door. that should be the crew rests seats. it's isolated from the pax . and you can install a curtain that goes across for more privacy. just a suggestion i already sent in to inflight .

Again, another thoughtless cheap move. ALL the other carriers using the 757 for t/a has a galley at 2LR

Again, another thoughtless cheap move. ALL the other carriers using the 757 for t/a has a galley at 2LR
But that would take away three seats. :shock: I just don't understand how other airlines run their 757's to Europe on a profit that way. Hmmmm. Just another way to make your job harder and the travelling experience that much more miserable for the passenger. I heard about the rear galley ovens taking all the space from the soda, ice cabinets. Well why not create the galley at the 2L or 2R to make up for it. Here's a good one. House the bev cart at the 2L or 2R and it's there for the service. This company has NO vision. The 757 conversions remind me of how some people like to "sport up" the cavallier or Cobalt car. It's still a cheap car but with dark windows, ground effects and a spoiler. Total idiots. :rolleyes:

I know every airline is different but a good idea is a good idea. I guess they'll try to say that they had flight attendant feedback in regards to the 757 reconfig too huh? MORONS. I was on AA from JFK to MBJ and they had a mini galley fwd of the 2R door that housed a beverage/meal cart sideways with a small counter above it with running water and a coffee pot. Above that was a compartment. Why the hell can't we have ANYTHING nice at this company. ANYTHING at all? It makes absolutely no sense. :rolleyes:

This whole thing is like a circus from hell, where the juggler loses one of his pins which lands on the elephants foot which sends it stampeding into the main support beam, collapsing the trapeze which sends the trapeze artist flying head first in the elephants' arse. (Yes it will fit, I have seen the video).

USAirways on any given day.

i was on a reconifigured 757 . i think it was 201 with the winglets. i wans't impressed a bit. the interiors are still the old worn out gray seats . i hope they recover them with blue leather to match the envoy seats. and the .

etops1, question for you, the 757 envoy seats that are from the 330 are still grey cloth or are they now blue leather, just curuios ?

Thanks

LGA777

i was on a reconifigured 757 . i think it was 201 with the winglets. i wans't impressed a bit. the interiors are still the old worn out gray seats . i hope they recover them with blue leather to match the envoy seats. and the aft galley is terrible no space for nothing. i do like row 4 abc though . you know behind the bulkhead that divides f/c and economy and in front of the lav by the 2l door. that should be the crew rests seats. it's isolated from the pax . and you can install a curtain that goes across for more privacy. just a suggestion i already sent in to inflight .
Don't say that, Tempe will remove the lav at 2L and put more seats in. :eek:

etops1, question for you, the 757 envoy seats that are from the 330 are still grey cloth or are they now blue leather, just curuios ?

Thanks

LGA777
The seats are "like" the ones in the 330, a little smaller, and covered in cloth. The fabric is just like the 330 design maybe a little lighter in color of blue.

http://www.airliners.net/open.file/0094669/L/

There is a plug for electronics at the base of the seat and an arm to clip in the video system.

REAL ISSUES?????

Consumer Fraud, Theft by Deception are areas of the law both civil and criminal that come to mind. But alas I'm no attorney so I could be talking out of turn.
Piney, as I've said as a travel agent I steer people away from US unless they are looking at a short haul domestic coach flight.

If they want really good service I steer them towards CO or YX whenever possible. And for the clients who want international first or business class I usually steer them towards BA LH or VS.....never ever would I sell envoy on US until things change dramtically. The service has fallen big time I cannot believe I would ever say I miss that days of Wolf and Gangwall. For all their faults they new how to run a classy operation.