757 Envoy

Dec 4, 2005
I see we are selling 12 envoy seats in the 757-etops for service to DUB, SNN, LIS, GLA next summer. What kind of envoy seats will these be, will there be AVOD???

I was told that the new Enovy seats for the 757s are coming from the 12 Envoy seats they are removing from the A330 starting in a few weeks.

Should look nice!

Yep, here they are.

Attachments

• envoy_frontseats_292x219.jpg
    envoy_frontseats_292x219.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 179
Didn't someone on here post seats that looked like old folding lawn chairs as our "new" envoy seat? I can't find it. It was hillarious.

no it was a picture of a really old lawn chair from the 70's. Ya know the kind that were woven fabric. They were green or yellow and had the metal armrests that had you had to lift and adjust the back. It was really funny.

OMG you found it. I thought it was a little different but YES that was the one. Probably not far from the truth. I love it. :lol:

I was told that the new Enovy seats for the 757s are coming from the 12 Envoy seats they are removing from the A330 starting in a few weeks.

Should look nice!

Current 757 domestic F seat is 20.2" wide. A330 Envoy is 19.5" wide. So if they are coming from the A330's. I guess it'll fit and leave some room.

Latest posts