757's having alot of MX problems

MiAAmi

Veteran
Aug 21, 2002
Is it just me or does it seem as though the 757's are worse than the A300's for MX delays these days. Are we not maintaining the 757's like we used to?

Is it just me or does it seem as though the 757's are worse than the A300's for MX delays these days. Are we not maintaining the 757's like we used to?
We're not maintaining anything like we used to. The "No Check" program is working so well, can't you tell?

Maintenance costs cut into the management bone-us program. Times are tough, they need those millions to stay on and "save" the airline. :rolleyes: :down: :rolleyes:

Are the A300's flying as much as they used to? I thought I heard that they were reducing A300 flying, which would leave more aircraft available for moveups in the event that there was something that needed attention. And, if the A300 flying is indeed down, the 757 fleet would be picking up the slack, leaving fewer move-up opportunities...

Are the A300's flying as much as they used to? I thought I heard that they were reducing A300 flying, which would leave more aircraft available for moveups in the event that there was something that needed attention. And, if the A300 flying is indeed down, the 757 fleet would be picking up the slack, leaving fewer move-up opportunities...

There are, I believe, A300's parked right now. The 757 has replaced the A300 on some routes,certain flights. T647 JFKSJU has always been an A300. it is now a 757.

The 757's are flying more.

Back