767 and 757 heavy checks back to Tulsa.

La Li Lu Le Lo said:
I have a theory......

I do not know if the Alliance / AMFA / No UNION vote has happened yet (and correct me if it has)  but I believe this might just be a ploy thought up by AA and the TWU so that TWU will have a positive to present before voting. The company needs it to look like TWU got a win so that the workers will vote to keep their puppet UNION in. If that is what is going on you should see this for what it really is...... fear.
AA Tulsa Mechanic said:
757/767 is work, period. We will take what we can get until the Airbus checks come to Tulsa.
AA Tulsa Mechanic said:
First 767 heavy in hangar in Tulsa.
and the hook is set.

doug-s-gone-fishing.jpg

AA Tulsa Mechanic said:
HELL no! Not from me anyway.

AA Tulsa Mechanic

You can pass the word in Tulsa that AA is contracting out 737 seat mods in MCO.

These guys are even working out of containers/sheds.

I notifed Local 591 and was told they knew about it. They said this work was part of the Base outsourcing in the LBO2.

Just info for Tulsa.....

MetalMover said:
So does this mean TUL is an alliance YES vote?
I can tell you that Local 514 is behind the alliance.  As far as voting for the alliance, it all depends what is on the ballot.  Hopefully the NMB does the right thing and requires the alliance to get cards signed.  If so there is absolutely no chance of them getting enough.  The majority of Tulsa seems to be against the alliance.  Why the local is for it is a very good question.

Back