A/C 190 (A-321) tail scrape in LAX

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wasn't that familiar with the old AWA colors, as I never saw any of their A/C at my former station. The Wolf era colors were always said to be an upside down version of the UA scheme. Although it wasn't one of my favorites, it beat the heck out of the bare metal look that US had prior to that.

How do these superior God's gift to aviation pilots do such a thing :rolleyes:

Interesting "take" AWA320. I do not yet know the details of the incident, and I've no blustering to offer on behalf of the crew. As amazing as you may find the thought though; I usually look at most aerial mishaps and consider the real possibility that "there, but for fortune, go I" and seek personal methods of minimizing, but never realistically eliminating, the possible repeat of any crash or incident.

You've claimed a whopping 6,000 hours, and a whole two type ratings as being the entire summation of your limited life's flying experience, no acro, certainly no combat, no major emergencies, and..you merely bought your licenses/etc...and we all thusly know that you're the best that's ever been..just ask you :lol: Assuming that this was an east crew; the captain had twice your flight time for starters, the FO at least equal, and likely far more....and yet they ended up with a "bad day". There's always lessons to be learned aloft. On any personal level, I'm sufficiently arrogant as to properly assume that I'd easilly kick your sorry arse on any level of flying playground (months ago 5 grand or better wager's always open, do PM me) :lol: ...But; I honestly do always check my ego in at at security when flying passengers about, and I hope that you do the same.

Interesting "take" AWA320. I do not yet know the details of the incident, and I've no blustering to offer on behalf of the crew. As amazing as you may find the thought though; I usually look at most aerial mishaps and consider the real possibility that "there, but for fortune, go I" and seek personal methods of minimizing, but never realistically eliminating, the possible repeat of any crash or incident.

You've claimed a whopping 6,000 hours, and a whole two type ratings as being the entire summation of your limited life's flying experience, no acro, certainly no combat, no major emergencies, and..you merely bought your licenses/etc...and we all thusly know that you're the best that's ever been..just ask you :lol: Assuming that this was an east crew; the captain had twice your flight time for starters, the FO at least equal, and likely far more....and yet they ended up with a "bad day". There's always lessons to be learned aloft. On any personal level, I'm sufficiently arrogant as to properly assume that I'd easilly kick your sorry arse on any level of flying playground (months ago 5 grand or better wager's always open, do PM me) :lol: ...But; I honestly do always check my ego in at at security when flying passengers about, and I hope that you do the same.

As always the point just seem to be completely over your head. The bottom line here is not about seniority although that's all you can ever talk about but about how you arrogant sob's have the gall to call us rookies when you've crashed more aircraft in one year then we have in total! You really need to take a look at yourself and ask why?? You make this stupid comments on how you are such a great pilot and challenge me and others to some sort of flying contest that you could never ever get done and computer games just dont count!

Try looking past your selfish arse for once in your life...

As always the point just seem to be completely over your head. The bottom line here is not about seniority although that's all you can ever talk about but about how you arrogant sob's have the gall to call us rookies when you've crashed more aircraft in one year then we have in total! You really need to take a look at yourself and ask why?? You make this stupid comments on how you are such a great pilot and challenge me and others to some sort of flying contest that you could never ever get done and computer games just dont count!

Try looking past your selfish arse for once in your life...

"Try looking past your selfish arse for once in your life..." I've long done so, and I actually do on a routine basis...perhaps you should try such..for once/ever in your life...heck..I've even stupidly risked my selfish arse for others/the Nation/etc..as I'm certain that you "must have"..to even begin to have your amazing mouth ;)

Wager's always open little boy :lol: No computer games..nor have I ever mentioned any such..actual flying subject to grading on your specific terms ;) There's an abundance of avenues i've suggested available for such testing in the real world...you merely pretend that such isn't the case to cloak your personal cowardice ;) My thought is that you are extremely lucky not to have been tested via much within the real world..and your resulting, and amazingly naeive arrogance is fully established.

Granted that my opinion of you is formed only by these chat threads...but: I find you to be a reprehensible excuse for a "man"...and certainly much less a "pilot"...feel free to prove me wrong on both cases. Give me that tiniest reason for any semblance of a handshake..or just shut up.

why do you find pleasure in dancing on the graves of innocent people to advance your cause?

Because he's just a naieve/arrogant/clueless "innocent", who's never been in any situation so as to be properly respectfull, and in fact..seriously scared..whilst aloft. His life's been an "I bought my licenses..I can fly a thirty degree bank"..."I'se beeze now a big time airline pylut" bit of hapless, well fortuned, and utterly mindless BS...and..well..words just fail me.

I guess if HP had ever grown to 400 aircraft flying coast-to-coast with real hubs, they probably may have killed a few people too.... and he'd refrain from mentioning crashes.

do HP pilots even know how to fly in ice & sleet?!? or since it doesn't affect PHX, they don't train them for it???

I won't start on that. I've lost friends through God/the sky's whims that were better men than myself over the years. Punks/Pimples like this one are simply clueless.

I guess if HP had ever grown to 400 aircraft flying coast-to-coast with real hubs, they probably may have killed a few people too.... and he'd refrain from mentioning crashes.

do HP pilots even know how to fly in ice & sleet?!? or since it doesn't affect PHX, they don't train them for it???

No, they only taught us to fly when the sun is out. What are you, 12 years old? Get a life.

No, they only taught us to fly when the sun is out. What are you, 12 years old? Get a life.

"They" taught you to fly. Who knew? :lol: What more awesome credentials could one aspire to? ;)

"What are you, 12 years old? Get a life" No problem..I neither need to grow up nor ever get a life........according to AWA's finest via Nic..I'm supposed to be an international captain by my thirteenth birthday :lol:

Because he's just a naieve/arrogant/clueless "innocent", who's never been in any situation so as to be properly respectfull, and in fact..seriously scared..whilst aloft. His life's been an "I bought my licenses..I can fly a thirty degree bank"..."I'se beeze now a big time airline pylut" bit of hapless, well fortuned, and utterly mindless BS...and..well..words just fail me.

How in the hell do you know what he's seen or done in his flying career to date? And more importantly what does it matter? The utterly mindless BS spews forth from your keyboard and mind. Get a life dude.

You are so arrogant as to be an embarassment to the rest of the good, fine aviators at USAirways.

Just because you have 50 missions over "The North" as in North Carolina doesn't qualify you to look down your nose at someone else's credentials.

Maybe AWA320 displays a slight lack of maturity in raising the "five accidents in five year" issue, but we all remember there was not a common thread connecting those accidents.

FYI, America West has a lot of ex-military, ex-other 121, and an all around good mix of pilots. I would hardly characterize them as rookies.

Face it, guys like you are only at USAirways because you couldn't get hired at Delta, American, or Northwest back in the last century and you are stuck in USAir purgatory for the rest of your career. The good news is, if you meet the standard 55 or older demographic of an East Pilot, you won't have to suffer much longer.

I'd rather fly with an "innocent" co-worker any day than someone like you.

How in the hell do you know what he's seen or done in his flying career to date.? And more importantly what does it matter? The utterly mindless BS spews forth from your keyboard and mind. Get a life dude.

You are so arrogant as to be an embarassment to the rest of the good, fine aviators at USAirways.

Just because you have 50 missions over "The North" as in North Carolina doesn't qualify you to look down your nose at someone else's credentials.

Maybe AWA320 displays a slight lack of maturity in raising the "five accidents in five year" issue, but we all remember there was not a common thread connecting those accidents.

FYI, America West has a lot of ex-military, ex-other 121, and an all around good mix of pilots.

Face it, guys like you are only at USAirways because you couldn't get hired at Delta, American, or Northwest back in the last century and you are stuck in USAir purgatory for the rest of your career. The good news is, if you meet the standard 55 or older demographic of an East Pilot, you won't have to suffer much longer.

I'd rather fly with an "innocent" co-worker any day than someone like you.

""You are so arrogant as to be an embarassment to the rest of the good, fine aviators at USAirways" Aww..shuffles feet..looks down..sighs heavilly...shucks..guess I'll just have to live with that shame then ;)

""How in the hell do you know what he's seen or done in his flying career to date.?" Call it a wild azzed guess on my part ;)

Face it, guys like you are only at USAirways because you couldn't get hired at Delta, American, or Northwest back in the last century and you are stuck in USAir purgatory for the rest of your career"

Actually punk/pizzant...I was hired and worked ,at Eastern and given a class date for Nothwest (too cold),...soon afterwards PSA, also offered a job earlier (on strike then though) with UAL..likewise Continental...and ended up in this mess nonetheless. As for your "50 missions over "The North" as in North Carolina"..not all of us are smarmy civilian "wannabe" nutless buffoons with delusions of granduer..."I coulda' been a contender", TV and movie watching bozos......how about just kiss my arse and take up my wager? = 5 Grand stakes, you name the skills to be evaluated in actual flight (I've given up any suggestions of dogfights with you 30 degree bank limited civilian wonders/ultra-wimps) :lol: Jump on it fast..all I've got's 50 missions over North Carolina ;)

"FYI, America West has a lot of ex-military, ex-other 121, and an all around good mix of pilots." Precious few it actually seems..they're welcome to speak up/fight/whatever..and have my fullest respect as comrades.......but YOU are certainly not one such.

"I'd rather fly with an "innocent" co-worker any day than someone like you." No problem good sir...Id' prefer aviating with a striped arse baboon, or better yet? = a bag of sand...rather than yourself ;)

Here's the true drill little boy: Aviation's not about arrogance, nor any aspect of personal BS...the sky/gravity doesn't give a rat's arse about what you so love about yourself...and I really don't care about how many people you paid to find your way into commercial flight...paid hours of instruction from inexperienced people themselves...paid for "checkrides" that were largely a total joke = a money making enterprise at the bottom line.....Just....Grow....Up.

A minor addendum..something that I've wondered about = Whenever beset with any movie/news clips of fighters/real airplanes/war-etc...and watching the same with your personal lovely at your side...how do you ever field any questions from her?...Given that you're supposedly a "pilot"? ;) An admitted abundance of personal BS involved...but: I've never had much of any use for spoiled little princelings that saw no/zip/zero need to serve our country. If you couldn't make the cut, or eventually earn your Wings.....that's one thing..if you never even tried....or were/are somehow just "too special"..just ask your Mom...................................................................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts