A330 Reconfiguation

C'mon we all know that the best trip to get includes a round trip PHL-MCO turn on that rust bucket in the summer. My favorite nickname for the 737 is the 7dirty7. Someone had mentioned the 737 looking a bit better in relation to the airbus. NOT far from the truth.

Try these on for size....PHL, CLT, PIT, DCA, BWI, CMH, BUF, ALB, PVD, BDA, and of course EYW on the EMB. B) And yes, a lot of those non-hub flights are on the 737.

To MCO:

BWI - Sat. only

CMH - No non-stops

BUF - Sat. only

ALB - Sat. only

PVD - Sat. only

BDA - No non-stops

BOS - No non-stops

LGA - No non-stops

JFK - No non-stops

MHT - No non-stops

PIT - Daily non-stops

DCA - Daily non-stops

CLT - Not in the northeast

PHL - The subject of the original message

EYW - Outsourced RJ

To MCO:

BWI - Sat. only

CMH - No non-stops

BUF - Sat. only

ALB - Sat. only

PVD - Sat. only

BDA - No non-stops

BOS - No non-stops

LGA - No non-stops

JFK - No non-stops

MHT - No non-stops

PIT - Daily non-stops

DCA - Daily non-stops

CLT - Not in the northeast

PHL - The subject of the original message

EYW - Outsourced RJ

My original point was that the 737 does fly into MCO from more than PHL....all the other cities I listed came from USAirways.com route map....I'm sure it's seasonal service which should be reinstated this Spring/Summer. Northeast or not the 737 flies to MCO. B)

Bumping this up... I was talking to a FA that works only transatlantic the other day. She told me what a disaster the reconfigured 330 is going to be, with the seats so crammed together in back. She said there was a serious fight between two men because of it, the seats being so close together that one could not recline without crushing the person's legs behind. On long flights, this seems to be a recipe for problems. She also mentioned that with the new reservation system, they had to sift through a printout that reached about 20 rows down the plane to figure out who got the special meals.