AA Agents: CWA or Unorganized?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You just know it all, you can speak for the thousands of AA agents.

Its amazing how you have time to make money for your fraudulent employer.

Reactions: 1 person
737823 said:
CWA championed $9/hr jobs just like the IAM, and Piedmont is CWA so they still collect dues when stations are outsourced, just like Air Willy for the IAM.

Josh
The work CWA Piedmont does IS NOT MAIN LINE WORK

Reactions: 3 people
john john said:
The work CWA Piedmont does IS NOT MAIN LINE WORK
Yep but convenient response to the fact that the union collects dues on the backs of those employees. I mean if the CWA is so great why couldn't they organize Verizon Wireless? Your CWA along with the IBEW went back to work without an agreement in 2011 during the strike, when union members were sabotaging equipment and facilities, do you remember? I do.

Josh

See most of the IAM ramp people are ignoring him now, so now he choose to pick on the CWA.

Must suck to be him.

Your going off topic again, this is about the CWA at US/AA, not Verizon.

Your grasping at straws when you have to bring in irrelavant information.

Go make some money to pay the civil penalties and your CEO's $20 milion raise.

And once again your lying and posting misinformation

http://www.cwa-union.org/news/entry/cwa_reaches_tentative_agreement_with_verizon/#.UwURjIX1bzM

The CWA and IBEW reached an agreement with Verizon.

http://www.aflcio.org/Blog/Organizing-Bargaining/CWA-IBEW-Reach-Deal-with-Verizon

700UW said:
See most of the IAM ramp people are ignoring him now, so now he choose to pick on the CWA.

Must suck to be him.

Your going off topic again, this is about the CWA at US/AA, not Verizon.

Your grasping at straws when you have to bring in irrelavant information.

Go make some money to pay the civil penalties and your CEO's $20 milion raise.

And once again your lying and posting misinformation

http://www.cwa-union.org/news/entry/cwa_reaches_tentative_agreement_with_verizon/#.UwURjIX1bzM

The CWA and IBEW reached an agreement with Verizon.

http://www.aflcio.org/Blog/Organizing-Bargaining/CWA-IBEW-Reach-Deal-with-Verizon
Guess you didn't realize the strike was in August 2011 now did you?

Josh

Reactions: 2 people
Guess you dont realize they reached a deal and this is an American Airlines message board, not Verizon nor not the IBEW.

But keep trying.

737823 said:
Yep but convenient response to the fact that the union collects dues on the backs of those employees. I mean if the CWA is so great why couldn't they organize Verizon Wireless? Your CWA along with the IBEW went back to work without an agreement in 2011 during the strike, when union members were sabotaging equipment and facilities, do you remember? I do.

Josh
What the heck are you taking about CWA represents the agents at Piedmont they voted for a union and voted on a contract their pay benefits and work rules were improved and they are not employed at will now
Verizon has some of the best paid and benefits and work rules in the country a good standard for American workers

Nice to see you make it about me and not the topic.

Moving ON...john john what plans for an election/cards does the CWA have? I know some agents still prefer being unorganized and the US agents have be staunch CWA supporters but the AA agents out number them. The CWA pay rates are pathetic some of your members qualify for food stamps/WIC/SNAP whatever it is called now.

Josh

Just took a play out of your book.

Pathetic?

You are the one who is pathetic.

700UW said:
Remain non-union?

Why so they can be at the company's mercy?

You are totally clueless.

Ask how much better it has been for the former HP CSA and Res since they got a union.

And you can ask the PMUS agents the same.

You have no idea what the company did to them when they were non-union.
I had close to 20 years with the company.  Most of it at agent level.  Never had an interest in being in a union.  Why would we want to pay extra to be as miserable as all of you here?  I cannot recall a single person on here who is happy with their situation and their union.  I think it's safe to say that everyone of you on here has bitched and moaned about their job, work rules or something.  So why should I pay even more of the little money I made with AA to be screwed over by AA and the union?

Reactions: 3 people
Ms Tree said:
I had close to 20 years with the company.  Most of it at agent level.  Never had an interest in being in a union.  Why would we want to pay extra to be as miserable as all of you here?  I cannot recall a single person on here who is happy with their situation and their union.  I think it's safe to say that everyone of you on here has bitched and moaned about their job, work rules or something.  So why should I pay even more of the little money I made with AA to be screwed over by AA and the union?
+1000

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts