Aa Announces New Service

I know for a fact that the Fa/s will pull something more damaging than the Pilots did a few years ago, I don/t put that past them at all. I thought the pilots were needy. But I guess thats what we expect out of people who have no business common sense. Lets see how much more business we can chase away to LUV. Then maybe we can layoff another 3000 FA's. Im sure that is what many of you want to do to your fellow coworkers, Oh I forgot, you fa/s could careless about any of your fellow coworkers, its all about me, me, me, and me. I have never seen any group of people screw themselves as much as the Fa's.

As for doing a sickout that will start a few days before Thanksgiving (starting in MIA), thats ok use that sick time up, just remember you don't accrue it like you did in the past. I guess when you all run out of sick time and have no money on your paycheck, maybe you will have to come back and DO YOUR JOB.

Guess what that just puts more money in my pocket thru overtime, so do your sick out, line my pockets with extra cash, screw your fellow coworkers, lets layoff another 3000 fa/s and lets put this airline into BK. And have a happy new year in the unemployement line. Merry Xmas everyone.

freshmeat said:
I know for a fact that the Fa/s will pull something more damaging than the Pilots did a few years ago, I don/t put that past them at all. I thought the pilots were needy. But I guess thats what we expect out of people who have no business common sense. Lets see how much more business we can chase away to LUV. Then maybe we can layoff another 3000 FA's. Im sure that is what many of you want to do to your fellow coworkers, Oh I forgot, you fa/s could careless about any of your fellow coworkers, its all about me, me, me, and me. I have never seen any group of people screw themselves as much as the Fa's.

As for doing a sickout that will start a few days before Thanksgiving (starting in MIA), thats ok use that sick time up, just remember you don't accrue it like you did in the past. I guess when you all run out of sick time and have no money on your paycheck, maybe you will have to come back and DO YOUR JOB.

Guess what that just puts more money in my pocket thru overtime, so do your sick out, line my pockets with extra cash, screw your fellow coworkers, lets layoff another 3000 fa/s and lets put this airline into BK. And have a happy new year in the unemployement line. Merry Xmas everyone.
YAWN!
blyawn.gif