"aa Better Off In Bankruptcy"

I think you should know mojo, once we took the public website view of station card counts down, you guys at MCI came on real strong in cards delivered. We may not have made it without this large boost.

I don't blame your work group for being concerned about public exposure regarding AMFA support, afterall, you have been under attack since you came on board AA, first seniority and then base closure threats, the last thing you needed is your own union turned against you.

Good job in the end though. Better late than never!

I hope that soon, we will both have a union we don't have to fear!

TWU informer said:
twuer,

"The Dissident is exactly right, you are a liar and it is now documented.

Your exact quote reagrding this letter:

Here is a screen capture that proves your previous statement:

twuer_aa_bk.jpg

In fact O.V. Delle-Femine made no such statement in that letter. You are either incapable of the skills required to read and comprehend. Or you are just an outright LIAR! On top of being a common liar, you even provide the letter which proves you lied. Thus, I can only conclude that you are not only a liar, you should also be classified as an absolute dumbass.
Dave, Dave, Dave. . .you hurt my feelings. . .such names. So I paraphrased a bit. The concept is still the same. It's really obvious. You know what he meant that is why you put up the defense with the name calling. You just showed your true colors (again) Dave. Not to mention that you have your head so far up his a** it's a wonder you can breath!! Everyone knows that Delle is a fake. That kool-aide has gotten to you too hasn't it??

Like you said. . . the members will follow Delle. Just like a bunch of Stepford Wives if you ask me. And you are definately leading the pack.

Sorry pal but I stand by my original statement. . .your name calling didn't work!!

Paraphrased?

Rolling on the Floor Laughing...

par•a•phrase

Pronunciation: (par'u-frAz"), [key]
—n., v., -phrased, -phras•ing.

—n.

1. a restatement of a text or passage giving the meaning in another form, rewording.

2. the act or process of restating or rewording.

lie

Pronunciation: (lI), [key]
—n., v., lied, ly•ing.

—n.
1. a false statement made with deliberate intent to deceive; an intentional untruth; a falsehood.
2. something intended or serving to convey a false impression; imposture: His flashy car was a lie that deceived no one.
3. an inaccurate or false statement.

I am convinced you intentionally mis-represented the facts. Just as you always have. The pattern of these "paraphrases" you and the other TWU supporters have offered are not to be looked upon as anything close to unintended.

AMFA altered photos
AMFA agreed to layoffs
AMFA defeated at USAIR
AMFA defeated by PAFCA
AMFA is desperate
Delle's never been elected
AMFA represents Flight Attendants
AMFA represents baggage handlers

Are these all "paraphrases" also twuer?

TWU informer said:
Paraphrased?

par•a•phrase

—n.

1. a restatement of a text or passage giving the meaning in another form, rewording.

lie

—n., v., lied, ly•ing.

—n.
1. a false statement made with deliberate intent to deceive; an intentional untruth; a falsehood.
2. something intended or serving to convey a false impression; imposture: His flashy car was a lie that deceived no one.
Gotcha on the run don't I Dave?? I'm kind of enjoying this!!!

How's that card count coming? KC a last ditch effort?? Yes, we all know it is.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

twuer said:

GO FISH!

You are the group that called everyone on the phone.

What did they tell you?

TWU informer said:
twuer said:

GO FISH!

You are the group that called everyone on the phone.

What did they tell you?

What did they tell you?

Now Dave, if I told you that then I'm afraid I would have to hog tie you and stick you in a bag.

Let's just say that I am going to keep the secrets to myself!!!

Tell me again when that filing is going to take place???

TWU informer said:
Paraphrased?

par•a•phrase

—n.

lie

—n., v., lied, ly•ing.

—n.

I am convinced you intentionally mis-represented the facts. Just as you always have. The pattern of these "paraphrases" you and the other TWU supporters have offered are not to be looked upon as anything close to unintended.

AMFA altered photos
AMFA agreed to layoffs
AMFA defeated at USAIR
AMFA defeated by PAFCA
AMFA is desperate
Delle's never been elected
AMFA represents Flight Attendants
AMFA represents baggage handlers

Are these all "paraphrases" also twuer?
Scope

Pronunciation: ( skowp')

1. The range of ones understanding, Ex. ( The ideas of the speaker were beyond the scope of his listeners.)

2. The range or extent of material covered, Ex. ( This book has greater scope than others on the same subject.)

I believe you allready provided the proper definition for the word LIE so I will leave that one out.

------------------------------------
AMFA: The YUGO of the labor movement
Where bargaining means YOU GO....!

:shock:
twuer said:
Dave, Dave, Dave. . .you hurt my feelings. . .such names. So I paraphrased a bit. The concept is still the same. It's really obvious. You know what he meant that is why you put up the defense with the name calling. You just showed your true colors (again) Dave. Not to mention that you have your head so far up his a** it's a wonder you can breath!! Everyone knows that Delle is a fake. That kool-aide has gotten to you too hasn't it??
have you noticed that when finally cornerd with their own evidence they finally have to admit the truth. I really laughed when he stated So I paraphrased a bit.

Which translates into

I took liberties with the truth. ;)

I twisted the facts to fit my views.:huh:

I reinterpeted his stateement :blink:

Depends on what your definition of "parphrase" is :unsure:

I LIED MY ASS OFF AND YOU CAUGHT ME :shock:

twuer said:
Well, just as promised. And please notice the letter head and the signature!!! (for all you Doubting Thomas's!!!! :lol: )

It contains the usual amfa BS ,and, just a word of caution, a couple of unprofessional comments from Mr. Professional himself!!!

Enjoy!!!!!!!

http://www.THE-MECHANIC.net/pdf/feb_24-04_ovdell.PDF
Yeah, sounds like Delle hit the nail on the head.
I'll spell it out for you. If you and your wonderfull TWU leadership had any testicles, they would have looked the company in the eye and said, go ahead, take your a$$ to bankruptcy, WE'RE NOT SCARED!. We'll tell the judge that we're more than willing to negotiate in good faith to assist them through troubled times, BUT...OUR MEMBER'S RIGHT TO REVIEW FINAL CONTRACT LANGUAGE BEFORE VOTING WILL NOT BE SACRIFICED TO PROTECT DON CARTY'S CORRUPT MIS-MANAGEMENT! WE WILL NOT ALLOW THE COMPANY TO RAM ANYTHING UP OUR MEMBER'S A$$! AND WE WANT A SNAP BACK!
AFTER ALL, WE JUST GAVE THEM 6 YEARS OF CONCESSIONS TO SAVE BILLIONS OF DOLLARS WHICH THEY MIS-MANAGED AWAY.
But no, all the TWU can say is "please don't threaten us with lay-offs, it's an election year and we have to keep the dues flowing to get a Democrap elected, go ahead, cut our pay. take our vacations and holidays, and doubletime, and sick time, but please, please don't lay-off". "go ahead and mismanage the company into the ground, just please don't go to bankruptcy court".
You and your chicken-s#!t brand of unionism are a failure!!!
Think about how good you did outside of bankruptcy this Memorial Day, when you're the only Airline Mechanic at work for straight time.
Start packing your bags.

It has been very quiet on this thread after we proved their lie with their own evidence. Are they drinking themselves into a stupor after the news yesterday concerning the filing for an election. I thought we were thousands of cards short!I guess it just goes to show what a bunch of liars they really are!!!!!!!!!!

Mr. Dizzydent, I will have my victory drink after we defeat you in the election. The best union is going to win!

Back