AA Still Short Flight Attendants....

Garfield 1966,

You better hope that AA is making money come(next) contract time.
Why ???

Because even with APFA and TWU IN BED WITH AA, you can bet your AS* that the membership will get the vote right THE FIRST TIME AROUND. "NO" !!!!!!

Even "crooked unions" can't mess with a 1st round "resounding NO Vote" !!!!

NH/BB's
AA/TWU(unfortunately)

Well, no vote or yes you’re still not going to strike. Who ever is Pres will not let you strike. Economy is in the $hitter and will be for quite some time (esp with Bush in office) so with any luck that will not materialize.

I know, I know. You want BK so bad you can taste it. Everyone always wants more more more. Those days in the airline industry aregone.

Back to the topic.....How are things on the line going for September? I really want my job back and barely missed losing it. Any info would be greatly appreciated?

I have said before that I believe AA is doing better than people realize. Third quarter earnings will be out in a little over a month. I think people are going to be shocked at how well AA did in the 3rd quarter. Since I have no solid information, no real financial numbers, I am just using stuff from S & P bond ratings, Carty's recent interview, etc., to conclude there has been a big turn around at AA.

I really hope we did well in the third quarter. And Flyboy I hope you and everyone who lost their jobs get it back real soon.

no Miami I just want all who have been laid off and want to work to be able to get back to work. A simple tatement. Do not read into anything. I do not mince words I tell it like it is

Latest posts