AA-US

I agree, keep te flag.

Hey what would an internet board be without a rumor or two? A giant pilot thread :lol: :lol: :lol:

IF a merger were to take place I'd go so far as to keep not only the flag but the US Airways name. I'll tell you why when I feel like typing more

Reactions: 1 person
Hey what would an internet board be without a rumor or two? A giant pilot thread :lol: :lol: :lol:

IF a merger were to take place I'd go so far as to keep not only the flag but the US Airways name. I'll tell you why when I feel like typing more

Not only no, HELL no!

Here's what it will look like...

http://www.aviationweek.com/aw/blogs/commercial_aviation/ThingsWithWings/index.jsp?plckController=Blog&plckBlogPage=BlogViewPost&newspaperUserId=7a78f54e-b3dd-4fa6-ae6e-dff2ffd7bdbb&plckPostId=Blog%3a7a78f54e-b3dd-4fa6-ae6e-dff2ffd7bdbbPost%3aa3f1afd9-9712-49f8-b44b-5277fbd44436&plckScript=blogScript&plckElementId=blogDest

Not only no, HELL no!

Here's what it will look like...

http://www.aviationweek.com/aw/blogs/commercial_aviation/ThingsWithWings/index.jsp?plckController=Blog&plckBlogPage=BlogViewPost&newspaperUserId=7a78f54e-b3dd-4fa6-ae6e-dff2ffd7bdbb&plckPostId=Blog%3a7a78f54e-b3dd-4fa6-ae6e-dff2ffd7bdbbPost%3aa3f1afd9-9712-49f8-b44b-5277fbd44436&plckScript=blogScript&plckElementId=blogDest

I think AA is almost DOA at this point.... They will file 7.... to get rid of all contracts... impose work rules... shed some debt..
and then be right there with all of the other majors.... We have been there and done it... its not so bad... but.... hey... you might be working
with a mgt team... that is even more ruthless than the one you have now...???? IMHO. Good luck with your fight... YOU will survive... !

They would file Chapter 11, which is reorganization, not Chapter 7, that is liquidation.

Reactions: 1 person
I think AA is almost DOA at this point.... They will file 7.... to get rid of all contracts... impose work rules... shed some debt..
and then be right there with all of the other majors.... We have been there and done it... its not so bad... but.... hey... you might be working
with a mgt team... that is even more ruthless than the one you have now...???? IMHO. Good luck with your fight... YOU will survive... !

Chapter 7 ?

Stick to the banjo gg! LMAO!!

File7!? Nice attempt at intelligence.

Reactions: 2 people