about 900 forced transfer to STL. How many are not going?

FA Mikey

Veteran
Aug 19, 2002
miami
goldwatermiller08.com
Keep hearing stories of people who took the training and used this month off (june) to find another job. Know of a handful from here who will be quiting today, and not reporting to there new base tomorrow. Any one else from bases with forced transfers know of or hearing the same?

----------------
On 7/1/2003 1:53:26 PM FA Mikey wrote:

Keep hearing stories of people who took the training and used this month off (june) to find another job. Know of a handful from here who will be quiting today, and not reporting to there new base tomorrow. Any one else from bases with forced transfers know of or hearing the same?

----------------​

Mikey,

If your rumor turns out to be true, will any furloughed f/a''s be recalled?

Just Curious

Depending on the out come out the vote for the underfly exchange. AA claims option 2 will create a 200 plus overage and option 3 will create a 300 plus overage. Those quiting should cover either one of those so we hope for no addiotional furloughs. Plus we only saw about 350 people retire from this time last year. Many more on the list and I think we can expect another 400 to retire by years end. All that may slowly leed to the beginings of the recalls. At least I hope it does.

Almost can''t say as I blame them. St. Louis is quite the rat hole, but at this juncture, one would think a job is a job no matter where in the company it is.