ADIOS, BENNIE' !!! (Israel)

FINALLY, that Religeous FANATIC is HISTORY.

Seems like Israel, like here in the US with the "ORANGE TURD", have had enough " BIBI" burn-out !!!!!!!!

biden puppet gif.gif

I guess I missed the last time that people of any faith in the US threw homosexuals off of rooftops, stoned women for adultery, engaged in female genital mutilation on their pre-pubescent daughters, or performed a mercy killing of one of their daughters who happened to not be good with the idea of a forced marriage at 14. That's all commonplace in Iran.

Perhaps you can enlighten us on where that's happening in the Evangelical community?

I guess I missed the last time that people of any faith in the US threw homosexuals off of rooftops, stoned women for adultery, engaged in female genital mutilation on their pre-pubescent daughters, or performed a mercy killing of one of their daughters who happened to not be good with the idea of a forced marriage at 14. That's all commonplace in Iran.

Perhaps you can enlighten us on where that's happening in the Evangelical community?

That's an EASY ONE, Mr. KNOW-IT-ALL.

SNAKE HANDLING !!!!!!!!!

That's the best you can come up with?... Something that a couple thousand people in ~100 churches do somehow becomes representative of 75M+ people in the US who are part of Evangelical churches?

Your hatred for Christianity is duly noted along with your anti-Semitism.

Yeah, that's BS, Bears. You've had more posts whacked over your anti-Jewish comments than you've been able to whack over yoga pants.