Afa And Company Agree To Vf1 Extensions

We all know, that the company is not going to go for the foluntary buy out. This is just one big joke. AFA has come back with a very, very weak proposal. It helps NO ONE ....PERIOD. I received all the info. What a big friggin' joke.

Who's sleeping with whom these days??????? AFA ??????

2012 til anything changes. What then....my dear MEC Pres??????

Trust me....Pit MEC, LEC is losing BIG ground. Folks are really starting to raise their eyebrows and wonder....who's doin' who????? :shock:

BostonTerrier said:
okay... confused again.

was another round of proposals exchanged? if so, how come they are not on the website?
[post="176487"][/post]​
Boston Terrior; We received the Company Proposal, July 27, 2004, and the AfA response as of Aug. 21, 2004. The company's was several white pages and the AFA's was basically 2 light blue pages. What a joke from both.

Either AFA is running scared or they have juviniles representing the membership. AFA offered nothing in their proposal worthwhile for any of the membership that the company would consider. It is all posturing and no action to follow. <_<

The company handed over another proposal over a week ago! It's not on the AFA website for some reason and it's worse than the one dated sometime in JULY. Myself and many others would like to know why it's not posted anywhere. I respect the negotiating committees position....it can't be easy but common people! I have no clue what AFA is doing right now. ALPA updates the CODE-A Phone at LEAST once a day even if nothing is going on. If everyone is sitting on their thumbs & picking their noses well.....put it on the freaking website and 800 line! C O M M U N I C A T E! For the love of Mary and Joseph sometime I wonder. :down:

USAirBoyA330 said:
The company handed over another proposal over a week ago! It's not on the AFA website for some reason and it's worse than the one dated sometime in JULY. Myself and many others would like to know why it's not posted anywhere. I respect the negotiating committees position....it can't be easy but common people! I have no clue what AFA is doing right now. ALPA updates the CODE-A Phone at LEAST once a day even if nothing is going on. If everyone is sitting on their thumbs & picking their noses well.....put it on the freaking website and 800 line! C O M M U N I C A T E! For the love of Mary and Joseph sometime I wonder. :down:
[post="176506"][/post]​

I don't think Mary and Joseph are the people who are making you mad...

Latest posts