AFA COUNCIL 70 PHL UNETHICAL BEHAVIOR

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what I am saying! I am sure that the LECVP would love nothing more than to be in the office all day, as opposed to wasting union dues witnessing terminations at the airport. She has been doing this work longer than many of us have been alive, and for that she deserves respect. Period. She has a requirement to the membership, and she executes that. As does the RSV chair.

And I won't even get into the "24 hours a day...at the mercy of Crew Sked!" comment, you are a reserve. She, nor the RSV chair, have anything to do with that. It is a product of the current **RATIFIED BY THE MEMBERSHIP** contract. Nothing more, nothing less. Just be happy that they are there to protect you should you need it....

Show me the abuse, and I will agree.....until then....
I ment sitting in the supervisors office at the airport! I can't post "personal" information on this forum. I am telling you that if you do a day by day check of CatCrew for June, you will see how the Reserve Chair is unfairly "profiting" from his position. So look it up...then get back to us. I'm telling you it's all there. How does a Reserve FA get 14 days off according to CatCrew? The rest of us only get 11! That's just one of the things I found. Ohh and remember these days off aren't even bid for. Ohh and while your looking check out July as well. How does a Reserve FA get the first 5 days of the month off?...when NOT ONE RESERVE LINE had those days off. Well I know one that did! That seems to be abuse of postion!

One other thing. If all Reserves got to pick their own days off...We could all have great ETB trips as well! We all have at least one Block Holder friend willing to give them to us!

I ment sitting in the supervisors office at the airport! I can't post "personal" information on this forum. I am telling you that if you do a day by day check of CatCrew for June, you will see how the Reserve Chair is unfairly "profiting" from his position. So look it up...then get back to us. I'm telling you it's all there. How does a Reserve FA get 14 days off according to CatCrew? The rest of us only get 11! That's just one of the things I found. Ohh and remember these days off aren't even bid for. Ohh and while your looking check out July as well. How does a Reserve FA get the first 5 days of the month off?...when NOT ONE RESERVE LINE had those days off. Well I know one that did! That seems to be abuse of postion!

One other thing. If all Reserves got to pick their own days off...We could all have great ETB trips as well! We all have at least one Block Holder friend willing to give them to us!

Ok. So if there is no logical explanation, then do what I have been saying! Report it! You seem to have the time! I am sure it will be investigated! Does the MECP know this? Has anyone asked the RSV chair himself about this? Did he give up 3 OFF days in the previous month and have them added to the next month? Did he MOVE days off in July to get 5 days off in a row? It's pretty easy to get days off moved nowadays, unlike last summer....

Don't just go by the information you see while "cruising" Catcrew. If there is a logical reason, then fine. If not, explanations are needed. Speaking to his character and his work, he does a fine job. We are lucky to have him in that office. If he is abusing power, then it should be dealt with. Until I hear otherwise, it's business as usual for them and for us.

Also, the beauty of the AFA, as Pitbull points out earlier, is that our LECP/VP are elected officials. We are free to vote them in, or vote them out. If only we could get some F/A's to vote.... :shock:

Ok. So if there is no logical explanation, then do what I have been saying! Report it! You seem to have the time! I am sure it will be investigated! Does the MECP know this? Has anyone asked the RSV chair himself about this? Did he give up 3 OFF days in the previous month and have them added to the next month? Did he MOVE days off in July to get 5 days off in a row? It's pretty easy to get days off moved nowadays, unlike last summer....

Don't just go by the information you see while "cruising" Catcrew. If there is a logical reason, then fine. If not, explanations are needed. Speaking to his character and his work, he does a fine job. We are lucky to have him in that office. If he is abusing power, then it should be dealt with. Until I hear otherwise, it's business as usual for them and for us.

Also, the beauty of the AFA, as Pitbull points out earlier, is that our LECP/VP are elected officials. We are free to vote them in, or vote them out. If only we could get some F/A's to vote.... :shock:
ohh...now it all makes sense..thank you!

Okay here is some information
June 1 AVL for 4 LTO 0
June 2 AVL for 3 LTO 5
June 3 AVL for 2 LTO 10
June 4 AVL for 1 LTO 15
June 5th ETB 14+45
June 8 AVL for 2 LTO 20
June 9 AVL for 1 LTO 25
June 10 INV LTO 25
June 11 INV LTO 25
June 12 AVL 2 LTO 30
June 13 AVL 1 LTO 35
June 14 INV LTO 40
June 15 INV LTO 45
June 16 ETB 14+40
June 19 AVL 4 LTO 50
June 20 AVL 3 LTO 55
June 21 AVL 2 LTO 60
June 22 AVL 1 LTO 65
June 23 INV LTO 65
June 24 INV LTO 65
June 25 INV LTO 65
June 26 INV LTO 73
June 27 AVL 4 LTO 73
June 28 AVL 3 LTO 73
June 29 AVL 2 LTO 73
June 30 AVL 1 LTO 73

Total for the month 134+31 :shock:

June 1 AVL for 4 LTO 0
June 2 AVL for 3 LTO 5
June 3 AVL for 2 LTO 10
June 4 AVL for 1 LTO 15
June 5th ETB 14+45
June 8 AVL for 2 LTO 20
June 9 AVL for 1 LTO 25
June 10 INV LTO 25
June 11 INV LTO 25
June 12 AVL 2 LTO 30
June 13 AVL 1 LTO 35
June 14 INV LTO 40
June 15 INV LTO 45
June 16 ETB 14+40
June 19 AVL 4 LTO 50
June 20 AVL 3 LTO 55
June 21 AVL 2 LTO 60
June 22 AVL 1 LTO 65
June 23 INV LTO 65
June 24 INV LTO 65
June 25 INV LTO 65
June 26 INV LTO 73
June 27 AVL 4 LTO 73
June 28 AVL 3 LTO 73
June 29 AVL 2 LTO 73
June 30 AVL 1 LTO 73

Ohh my gosh!!! This must be that Crash Pad hearsay!

Hmm...I count 14 days off there. Remember ETB trips are done on days off. I only got 11 for June.

And isn't amazing that 8 inv days off and to be able to do the ETB trip 6 more days of what OFF days do not believe so.
Would be nice to be able to make up my schedule any way I would like it to be as a reserve and still end up with 134 hours and not be so dog tired from flying and cleaning airplanes!!!!!!

June 1 AVL for 4 LTO 0 THUR
June 2 AVL for 3 LTO 5 FRI
June 3 AVL for 2 LTO 10 SAT
June 4 AVL for 1 LTO 15 SUN
June 5th ETB 14+45 MON, TUE, WED
June 8 AVL for 2 LTO 20 THUR
June 9 AVL for 1 LTO 25 FRI
June 10 INV LTO 25 SAT
June 11 INV LTO 25 SUN
June 12 AVL 2 LTO 30 MON
June 13 AVL 1 LTO 35 TUE
June 14 INV LTO 40 WED
June 15 INV LTO 45 THUR
June 16 ETB 14+40 FRI, SAT, SUN
June 19 AVL 4 LTO 50 MON
June 20 AVL 3 LTO 55 TUE
June 21 AVL 2 LTO 60 WED
June 22 AVL 1 LTO 65 THUR
June 23 INV LTO 65 FRI
June 24 INV LTO 65 SAT
June 25 INV LTO 65 SUN
June 26 INV LTO 73 MON
June 27 AVL 4 LTO 73 TUE
June 28 AVL 3 LTO 73 WED
June 29 AVL 2 LTO 73 THUR
June 30 AVL 1 LTO 73 FRI

So thats 16 days in "The Office" not 21. 16x5:00=80. NOT 105.
Again 14 days scheduled off...how is that so? Can someone please tell me.
It's a bunch of BS!!!

Around 29 hour of ETB trips...so 134+31 for the month.

The typical Reserve 29 hours ETB plus 73=102 for the month.

You know...I was just thinking. I have not seen the Reserve Chair on here in a while. When the heat is on stay out of the kitchen I guess...good thinking!
Yes is it possible that A330boy is hiding or is it more likely that he has changed his name. Wonder which one it could possibly be. Know which one it likely is though.

Yes is it possible that A330boy is hiding or is it more likely that he has changed his name. Wonder which one it could possibly be. Know which one it likely is though.
Ohh good thinking! One of those " they work so very very had and deserve all that extra pay for all their extra hard work" people that seem to be popping up from time to time on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back