After action report on the protest

Just buy some nice billboard space that can be seen around the airport. If I remeber correctly there are a few billboards that can be seen by both highway and while sitting in the plane. PHX is large enough that the point would get to a few people.

ALPA has a billboard trying to make a statement over the contract negotiates. Issue that I see with ther message:
1. The billboard is located north of PHX Sky Harbor on 24th st heading south in the "Barrio" and gets no local traffic going to the airport.
2. The average person does not understand the message.

Regards
DC

hmm i'm thinking it's time for a change in tactis , perhaps the next protest we have should be infront of the abc news 15 station ,it's right outside of the airport and that would def increase our visablity , as for getting visablity in tempe , we could start doing a public awarness/smear campaign against HQ , have two people each day walking up and down mill passing out fliers that say something to the extent of "us airways , the new enron , the company that dumped billions onto the american tax payer etc etc "

hmm i'm thinking it's time for a change in tactis , perhaps the next protest we have should be infront of the abc news 15 station ,it's right outside of the airport and that would def increase our visablity , as for getting visablity in tempe , we could start doing a public awarness/smear campaign against HQ , have two people each day walking up and down mill passing out fliers that say something to the extent of "us airways , the new enron , the company that dumped billions onto the american tax payer etc etc "

Protest rally at the following would work:
1) Investors meeting this month.
2) In front of Paradise Valley United Methodist Church on a Sunday morning when our pious CEO is teaching Sunday School. <_<

Latest posts