Attention fleet service . April 12th protest

There you go again, just like breaking into a coworker's office and ratting them out is ok in your eyes.

And the IAM never sanctioned the incident that occured and all charges were dropped.

Don't let the facts get in your way.

Guess in your eyes it is legal that management hired thugs like the pinkertons to kill and hurt union activits, ie Haymarket Square, Maetwan and others.
Charges were reinstated a couple of weeks ago.

Why don't you contact your AGC Mark Wingard ? He will do absolutely nothing for you, he is another one of Canale's buddies who is a yes man for the IAM. We must get new representation throghout the system !

Ya Know! I'm starting to think, too, that the IAM is not all they say they are these days. They, might have been something years ago to workers with real objectives. Now, they might be protecting their own skins.
Here's just a thought. Our rally in Phoenix Thursday the 12th, 3-6 has never in a month been acknowleged! Why? Be keep requesting support. I got real nasty as suggested a by-monthly on the net is they request by-monthly dues from AWA members. I have'nt heard from any viable email ANYWHERE online about any support. Any reason why! We in Phoenix are having GRAVE DOUBTS!

they dont care about us at this point , now if they get the change of control back into regular court and settle the case with a postive outcome for them , then they might really take an interest in us if the corp doesnt abide by the ruling , at that point , we would then become usefull to them ...

Ya Know! I'm starting to think, too, that the IAM is not all they say they are these days. They, might have been something years ago to workers with real objectives. Now, they might be protecting their own skins.
Here's just a thought. Our rally in Phoenix Thursday the 12th, 3-6 has never in a month been acknowleged! Why? Be keep requesting support. I got real nasty as suggested a by-monthly on the net is they request by-monthly dues from AWA members. I have'nt heard from any viable email ANYWHERE online about any support. Any reason why! We in Phoenix are having GRAVE DOUBTS!
Agreed 100%.....Their main objective is to keep the dues rolling in to pay their own salaries. Given the wage cuts that their membership at ALL Airlines have endured over that past few years, have they trimmed down their costs to keep in line with their members wages??? I will never forget taking a $6 an hour cut in wages, and having my dues raised a few months later. Talk about a slap in the face.... :angry:

well look at the bright side , at least they will give us a penison someday !