Ahhh...the rumors fly

AA70

Apr 15, 2003
www.usaviation.com
I have heard rumors that something is going to happen in June. Any ideas on what this is? It would have to be mechanic related because that is who is doing the talking. Just looking for some insights. Thanks

----------------
On 5/18/2003 10:09:04 PM AA70 wrote:

I have heard rumors that "something" is going to happen in June.  Any ideas on what this is? It would have to be mechanic related because that is who is doing the talking.  Just looking for some insights.  Thanks

As a non mechanic, my guess would be a "shot in the dark".
Having said that, let me take a "good" shot in the dark.

Perhaps something to do with AFW, or MCI ???????

NH/BB''s

----------------​

----------------
On 5/19/2003 1:49:56 AM FibberMcGee wrote:

You all thought I was joking about someone using a "big announcement soon" story line...I figured it was about due.

----------------​
I know you were kidding....but I have heard from several people (mechanics and osm''s)at the base (tul) that something is coming up but they don''t seem to know what it is. Was just curious to see if they are all blowing smoke or if they actually know. I thought that all that was going on shortly was the RON''s and ultracleans. Also, how many Title 1 are they laying off. There are guys with seniority dates to 9-96 getting paperwork here. There''s a question for Bob O and AMFA Dave.

You all thought I was joking about someone using a "big announcement soon" story line...I figured it was about due.
2.gif

Latest posts