Rumor Or Not?

Well, this should to be really interesting. There are many commuters who have a hard time commuting in light of so many Mainline jets are no further servicing certain routes. MSP, is a fine example out of Pit. So, When Mainliners catch wind that MDA F/A are jumpseating on Mainline, I feel they will want the same considerations IF it benefits them in their Commuting.

I also, suspect, before long, Mainline will have the 170 added to their recurrent.
I am really wondering just HOW SEPARATE this all is really going to be. Time will tell.

Also, If MDA F/A's are Mainline qualified, what would be the issues of pulling from their Seniority list to cover Shortages, especially around the Holidays. HHMMMMM????? <_<

The MAA F/As have recieved thier emegency manuals and the mainline recurrent book and video... its A LOT less seperate than we thought it would be.

another question?

Does anyone know if classes were filled for April and May? I noticed on the MDA bid form that those receiving call back to MidAtlantic were able to choose training dates for March, April or May. On a previous post, someone posted that the most junior for March 15 training was #9032..but maybe they are further down the list if April and May are filled? ..so would the next recall be for classes after May, or do they need more from list to fill April and May?

I appreciate reading information on this board. Wish we could get update from AFA or company as to where we might be for recall. Colby, Light Years and PitBull, Thanks so much for keeping us up to date. Information helps so much. So many times, I want to call someone and ask "how is my life proceeding?" but dont' ...so I just keep reading here. I am very happy to read that more people are being called back to work and the new planes look awesome!

Wishing EVERYONE good luck and hoping better times are ahead for all at US AIRWAYS.

Not sure what the classes for April or May are like at this time....

It is true that People offered training classes were able to pick when they wanted to go to training...At least as of my understanding....

I did find something kind of interesting...Now that I am able to get on
"The HUB".... I was going to the Seniority List when I noticed the EMB170 Announcements..... So, I did look at the Various Announcements...

There is a Recorded Demo Tape... and seems that in PHL the 170 will be coming into EITHER the F Terminal or the Main (B,C) Terminals as there is an announcement for the Connecting Pax and where to get their Appropriate Shuttle Buses !!!! Since there isn't a hole lot of INFO... Im doing what I can to find out as much as possible....

As of today the most Junior Person invited to March 15th class was Seniority Number 9032 or Training class of Feb 28 2000 !!!!! I think Light Years May have already Posted this... Just thought Id Remind all of this Info !!!!

One more thing...I believe you all may know.... There are 4 Door Exits and NO WINDOW Exits.... Kind of found this of Interest !!!!!

I was reading the announcements too and I swear it has window exits. Also, I have seen numerous pictures of the doors with slide packs on them. The announcement book make no mention of the evacuation slides. I think this book is flawed or written without any knowledge of the aircraft.

Back