Airbus Work Farm Out

What should we do if the Airbus work is farmed out ?

• Stand up against it to the last person

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing let Dave have his way

• I don't care

• Total voters
The company says it this way; "Our way or the highway"... There is no dealing.
get back to me on that...1113e doesn't let it go that way..thats why the judge is overseeing......law gives both sides the opportunity to 'compromise'....cannot be a slam dunk for either side...oh it won't be pretty by any means.......but it won't be a one sided victory for either party.

If you do not think that they will try to lay anyone off, you're kidding yourself. If they can get their hands on E-190s, the 733s and 734s are history. I still think they are flying too big of an aircraft on too short of routes for most of the system. At the airport I work at, a reliable source has said that US WAS looking at the contracting of any cleaning function to a local company. I don't know if they still are looking into the cost of this, but I'm sure they are looking at this possibility as well as other scenarios at any city less then the major hubs or focus cities. Beware, anyone who does not think that the creditors will get a return on their investment does not know the situation you're in. Once BK happens the employees usually lose any major stance that they have. Remember this, there is no red cross on the side of your a/c. Creditors and stakeholders have everything to lose in the eyes of the courts. If the precedent is set that the employees win, no other financing will be "available" to other companies seeking BK protection. Precedence in the court system rules.

nice avatar there markus757....
there should be a looky see at the company's mech and related first proposal sometime tomorrow nite. please sit down when reading it.
and please remember it is where negotiations start... what IAM 'cedes to is mere speculation,but time will tell and tell very shortly.
should be a memorable holiday season, yes i'm sure....

delldude said:
nice avatar there markus757....
there should be a looky see at the company's mech and related first proposal sometime tomorrow nite. please sit down when reading it.
and please remember it is where negotiations start... what IAM 'cedes to is mere speculation,but time will tell and tell very shortly.
should be a memorable holiday season, yes i'm sure....
[post="194437"][/post]​

Dude, you have become too serious...you need to go to the mountains and breathe some of that fresh air and remember why we are here, lucky you, you have such a place..... :up:

markkus757 said:
If you do not think that they will try to lay anyone off, you're kidding yourself. If they can get their hands on E-190s, the 733s and 734s are history.

The deliveries have been cut off on the SJs. Where would this company get the money to buy anything?

A320 Driver

A320 Driver said:
markkus757 said:
If you do not think that they will try to lay anyone off, you're kidding yourself. If they can get their hands on E-190s, the 733s and 734s are history.
The deliveries have been cut off on the SJs. Where would this company get the money to buy anything?

A320 Driver
[post="194552"][/post]​
Lets see, from my light bill,water bill, food bill,kids college fund etc etc,you get the picture! :(

Latest posts