Aircraft maint issues

Union Rep comes into shop last night and told us the company proposal was really bad. No signing bonuses, we would get the same insurance as the pilots and flight attendants. No early out money, IAM pension they want to get rid of! I guess it is going to be a long time before we get a contract.

What is the status of component maintenance? I'm sure JT-8 and CF6 are mostly gone. Do we even do gear overhauls anymore? I see a lot of BF Goodrich overhaul labels out there. I guess the fuel control shop is closed?

Union Rep comes into shop last night and told us the company proposal was really bad. No signing bonuses, we would get the same insurance as the pilots and flight attendants. No early out money, IAM pension they want to get rid of! I guess it is going to be a long time before we get a contract.
What ever happened to "industry leading" contract offer guaranteed by this asso.? I understand you said this is a company offer but, Parker also promised industry leading with a minimum of 7% over United or Delta whoever was higher, then quickly reduced to 3% over after Delta got another raise. Another 4% just got ripped from the hands after he teased everyone with the dangling carrot.
I am a little surprised at the no signing bonus as all other airlines are in fact giving the signing bonuses. I have no idea if going to the pilots and F/A's insurance is a good thing or bad, if it's a negative for the IAM guys I would say that would be a concession. Early out money was another promise by the asso. or it was by the TWU I forget which. And once again, the asso. promised to get you guys the pension and the company is saying no and that they want to get rid of it. This has concessions written all over. Way to go asso. everything just as they promised... NOT.

What ever happened to "industry leading" contract offer guaranteed by this asso.? I understand you said this is a company offer but, Parker also promised industry leading with a minimum of 7% over United or Delta whoever was higher, then quickly reduced to 3% over after Delta got another raise. Another 4% just got ripped from the hands after he teased everyone with the dangling carrot.
I am a little surprised at the no signing bonus as all other airlines are in fact giving the signing bonuses. I have no idea if going to the pilots and F/A's insurance is a good thing or bad, if it's a negative for the IAM guys I would say that would be a concession. Early out money was another promise by the asso. or it was by the TWU I forget which. And once again, the asso. promised to get you guys the pension and the company is saying no and that they want to get rid of it. This has concessions written all over. Way to go asso. everything just as they promised... NOT.

WTF is wrong with you? You're being CRUCIFIED on your thread and in your house and again you have the balls to write this crap here. What a ballsy A Hole you are.

And in case you're too stupid (you are) to notice. The Association has NOT agreed to send the Company's POS out for a vote. You're a real cretin.

HYPOCRITE!!!!!! ZERO CREDIBILITY!!!!!!

swamt:

"No prob. But, we are not going to fall for the games being played. Yes the co. wants rule changes, and YES they will come at a cost, that's called negotiations. We will see what we have to vote on when it comes."

IMG_2925.PNG

Reactions: Go Figure
WTF is wrong with you? You're being CRUCIFIED on your thread and in your house and again you have the balls to write this crap here. What a ballsy A Hole you are.

And in case you're too stupid (you are) to notice. The Association has NOT agreed to send the Company's POS out for a vote. You're a real cretin.

Says the Miami fleet service clerk who invented new usernames to post on the Southwest maintenance thread, and is posting in this American Airlines thread. Wow.

SWAMT: criticizing the worthless association is a cardinal sin around here, and the IAM-TWU Association social media coordinator (WeAAsles) won't let you get away with criticism like this.

Reactions: 1AA
Says the Miami fleet service clerk who invented new usernames to post on the Southwest maintenance thread, and is posting in this American Airlines thread. Wow.

SWAMT: criticizing the worthless association is a cardinal sin around here, and the IAM-TWU Association social media coordinator (WeAAsles) won't let you get away with criticism like this.

Oh HELL NO. I wish I was as good as those guys. I'm positive some of them are Company if not all. I don't know what they know and can't do what they're doing over there.

But thanks for the compliment since again to be honest they're murdering swamt and supporters.

And absolutely people can criticize the Ass. (When it's an Ass) but your boy swampy lives in a shattered glass house.

"I will my opinion is this I know we have bent on some scope based on the economics numbers, I think where AMFA went wrong is they have spoon fed alot of guys that we can get you a raise and not have any work rule changes and the company from the beginning has had their must haves we all know that, and the reason they don't want to meet more than they have is that very reason! We need to be honest with membership, because every group that has come to a T/ A with SWA has had work rule changes, so now we are trying to get more economics to make it more acceptable to the membership ! And again thanks for your help !"

SWAMT RESPONSE:

"No prob. But, we are not going to fall for the games being played. Yes the co. wants rule changes, and YES they will come at a cost, that's called negotiations. We will see what we have to vote on when it comes."

HYPOCRITE!!!!!!

Reactions: Go Figure
Your surprised?

That was just the first (pass) proposal on those items.

This is a man who has complained about me over and over to the moderators for "personal attacks".

HYPOCRITE!!!!!!
That is just icing on the cake.

I am laughing so hard I have tears coming out of my eyes.
LOL.png

Man WeAAsles, this guy really has your number.