Airline of Choice; Reliability Convenience Appearance

Desert,
"it was bad enough inheriting a name that was already on skid row"

as far as you statement goes. IF you looked at the DOT numbers for the year 2004 thru 2005 US was in the top 3 cat

for everything. WHERE was HP.

NOW as far as pride goes. When you have a CEO that walks around in a wrinkle shirt and sloppy attire (Business Casual)

and who carries himself out side of the office like a college party boy, then where's the pride. In order for your troops to follow

YOU have to lead. Respect is Earned not handed to you with a title. that's something the crowd on the EAST understands and

expects. Sorry Hubby got beaten down at the Superbowl . but if He pointed the finger to the real problems with this company I think

any have way intelligent person would understand.

Desert,
"it was bad enough inheriting a name that was already on skid row"

as far as you statement goes. IF you looked at the DOT numbers for the year 2004 thru 2005 US was in the top 3 cat

for everything. WHERE was HP.

According to the Air Travel Consumer Report,

On-Time

US #7
AW #17

Misshandled Bags

US #13
AW #9

Consumer Complaints

US #19 (last)
AW #17

On-Time

US #13
AW #4

Misshandled Bags

US #15
AW #9

Consumer Complaints

US #19(last)
AW #11

I hope it works out for my friends at US, but for most of us customers it's too little too late.

Bonuses are nice, but you are due a FAIR wage--the industry's lowest wage has resulted in the industry's lowest customer satisfaction.

Rather than pay bonuses for doing their jobs, why not give them a raise?

I am sorry but this is just the high cost of cheap rearing its head again.

Art: Although the odds (under the tempe-twits) are currently, very strongly against it; I'd love to have the pleasure of welcoming you aboard a future flight when/if things actually "work" again...if ever....One never knows the future..and hope springs eternal I suppose. Your input's appreciated by this little part of the work force.

We are getting paid bonuses everytime we achieve a goal in a specific performance category. There is also the quarterly Above & Beyond program.

Good points...One could almost have a doghouse painted from such wealth :lol: ..assuming that, on the current pay rates for many employees..that one could actually afford to feed a dog :blink:

Don't pass me the usual Koolaide..I want to just snort the powder before it's mixed....

Art: Although the odds (under the tempe-twits) are currently, very strongly against it; I'd love to have the pleasure of welcoming you aboard a future flight when/if things actually "work" again...if ever....One never knows the future..and hope springs eternal I suppose. Your input's appreciated by this little part of the work force.

EastUS,

Thank you for your kind words. Although its been 9 months since I set foot on a US airplane, my reasoning has nothing to do with you fine front line folks--I still support you guys and gals through FFOCUS. I also hope things improve to the point where I can return, but at this point I think it would take a management change to get there.

Until Doug and company realize that their first priority should be the employees, followed by the customers, there is little hope of turning this around. If you take care of the employees they take care of the customers. If those 2 groups are happy, it's a given the shareholders will be happy.. It DOES NOT work the other way around.

In the mean time, those of you who keep plugging away and putting your best face forward to the customers are greatly appreciated by those who still fly US.

I miss my friends, but I had to put my money where my mouth was.

Wow, Reliability, Convenience, and Appearance? On an airline?!?

That's crazy!

So innovative, unheard of in the industry until now.

Where do they come up with this great stuff? I hope they are being compenstated well. This airline is going places! Swoosh!

Good points...One could almost have a doghouse painted from such wealth :lol: ..assuming that, on the current pay rates for many employees..that one could actually afford to feed a dog :blink:

Don't pass me the usual Koolaide..I want to just snort the powder before it's mixed....
:rolleyes:
Did you read my reply to luvthe9 on page 2, nucklehead?!

:rolleyes:
Did you read my reply to luvthe9 on page 2, nucklehead?!

Yeah. Poor phrasing on my part without a proper lead-in line. I didn't mean to imply that it was you forwarding the Koolaide.