" ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS " ............

Good you can pay all the insane taxes that are sure to come for the rest of us. And all the freebies going to the masses on their way to the southern border now that Trump is on his way out and Biden is welcoming them with open arms...You progressives drive me insane. Freebies for everyone well not everyone only the ones who they know will vote democratic. Bring in illegals give them amnesty so they can vote and there is your base. Formula is not hard to figure out. And of course middle class working stiffs will pay the freight like they always do. You are a fucking moron .

Pay TAXES ????
YOU pay TAXES !!!!
I DON"T PAY TAXES !!!

WHY ?

Well as many a tax preparer's have said, 'You Land on the sweet spot' as us tax people refer to it. In other words, I never get a refund, But also, NEVER have to pay.

Jesus, I must be like the " ORANGE (bye-Bye) BABOON. "
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA !!!!!!!!!!!!

I know you feel that way. It's fine with me. It's funny that I feel like it wouldn't be Christmas if we didn't hear your thoughts on it. ;)

Got to hand it to way-early christianity, because, long before it became popular now with computers, "THEY" learned how to "CUT and PASTE", meaning their UNAUTHORIZED USE of 'paste-ing' their BS, all over the Winter Solstice !

Your turn !

Oh Goodness.
WHAT I would Give to be on a one week vacation now in NORWAY !

Enjoying ALL that Natural Blue-eyed, BLONDE Beauty with winter Solstice celebrations in full swing !!!!!!!!!! PURE HEAVEN(like) !!!!!

Ahhh, WHAT IS christmas, exactly ???
AH, But, there is " N O " proof that a mortal man named jesus (of nazareth was born on 12/25 !

I ONLY deal in FACTUAL info. and dates.
For example, Sadly, 9/11 occured on September the 11th, 2001.

Got to hand it to way-early christianity, because, long before it became popular now with computers, "THEY" learned how to "CUT and PASTE", meaning their UNAUTHORIZED USE of 'paste-ing' their BS, all over the Winter Solstice !

Your turn !

Oh Goodness.
WHAT I would Give to be on a one week vacation now in NORWAY !

Enjoying ALL that Natural Blue-eyed, BLONDE Beauty with winter Solstice celebrations in full swing !!!!!!!!!! PURE HEAVEN(like) !!!!!
You know, for Christ's sake......every year every year, we gotta hear this diatribe. This is worse than watching 'It's a wonderful life' for several decades. My God man....give it a break.

You know, for Christ's sake......every year every year, we gotta hear this diatribe. This is worse than watching 'It's a wonderful life' for several decades. My God man....give it a break.

I've NEVER known you (dell), to get UPSET over FACTUAL Info !

Look. I KNOW (for you, and others, it's been (how shall I say a difficult year.

First, The ORANGE BABOON gets ''PORKED" in a FAIR election(and it's got to hurt even more, especially when the FOOL gets 75 million votes) !

Second. The Steelers are self destructing, if the last three games are an OMEN.

And Third, I hit you with FACTUAL Info, regarding DECEMBER 25th !

IS for "PRINCE PATRICK" Mahomes and the KC CHIEFS to Repeat with another SUPERBOWL victory !

KC Flyer. I've NEVER seen ANYTHING like " PRINCE PATICK ", in ALL of my MANY tears of watching the NFL. This GUY isn't even close to his 25th birthday. He's sooooo Kool, he's ICE !, He's very likeable, and a credit to himself and his Family, And the KC Chiefs. The rapport He has with Andy Reid and Travis Kelsey is OUTSTANDING ! Happy HOLIDAYS " PATRICK ' !!!

I've NEVER known you (dell), to get UPSET over FACTUAL Info !

Look. I KNOW (for you, and others, it's been (how shall I say a difficult year.

First, The ORANGE BABOON gets ''PORKED" in a FAIR election(and it's got to hurt even more, especially when the FOOL gets 75 million votes) !

Second. The Steelers are self destructing, if the last three games are an OMEN.

And Third, I hit you with FACTUAL Info, regarding DECEMBER 25th !
Every year is a bit much.....especially when someone else mentioned it also....o_O:rolleyes::eek:

Every year is a bit much.....especially when someone else mentioned it also....o_O:rolleyes::eek:

Then there MUST be a 'story' there !

Look. I sure as Helll don't have anything to say about your faith.
That's your FREE business, here in the US. I couldn't mean that any stronger than that !!!!!!!!!! I've known for what seems to be forever, I'm HAPPY for it !!! SOOOOO, time for more XMAS Black Bear Pictures, especially under the mistle tow !!!

IS for "PRINCE PATRICK" Mahomes and the KC CHIEFS to Repeat with another SUPERBOWL victory !

KC Flyer. I've NEVER seen ANYTHING like " PRINCE PATICK ", in ALL of my MANY tears of watching the NFL. This GUY isn't even close to his 25th birthday. He's sooooo Kool, he's ICE !, He's very likeable, and a credit to himself and his Family, And the KC Chiefs. The rapport He has with Andy Reid and Travis Kelsey is OUTSTANDING ! Happy HOLIDAYS " PATRICK ' !!!
This kid is one of a kind. Not just a great football player - he is so damned humble that it's hard to believe. He is now a part owner of the KC Royals. He doesn't care about personal records - he didn't even when he was in college. He just wants to win. When he first came here, I thought the sports talk people were really over hyping him...boy was I wrong. He makes my jaw drop at least two times in every game...sometimes more. His fiance is part owner of an expansion womens soccer team here. It's never been more fun to watch the Chiefs.

Then there MUST be a 'story' there !

Look. I sure as Helll don't have anything to say about your faith.
That's your FREE business, here in the US. I couldn't mean that any stronger than that !!!!!!!!!! I've known for what seems to be forever, I'm HAPPY for it !!! SOOOOO, time for more XMAS Black Bear Pictures, especially under the mistle tow !!!
Why have you castigated Christians and Christianity so much over the years then?

Why have you castigated Christians and Christianity so much over the years then?

My castigation(as you put it) is AIMED solely at CHRISTIANITY, not so much as at people who choose to believe it.

The BIG THREE.

DEC 25th.
The 'book', (or Bible as many refer to it) can NOT prove that the mortal man named jesus was born on this date.

IMMACULATE CONSEPTION. The scientific numbers don't jive.

ACCENTION Again, the scientific theory makes it Impossible .

Joyful Winter Solstice !

This kid is one of a kind. Not just a great football player - he is so damned humble that it's hard to believe. He is now a part owner of the KC Royals. He doesn't care about personal records - he didn't even when he was in college. He just wants to win. When he first came here, I thought the sports talk people were really over hyping him...boy was I wrong. He makes my jaw drop at least two times in every game...sometimes more. His fiance is part owner of an expansion womens soccer team here. It's never been more fun to watch the Chiefs.

Right J.

'Prince Patrick' is (like) a SUPER COMPUTER with a Helmet on.
Humility 'up the yin yang', and for 'chit's and giggles', thrown in Travis Kelce, wide receiver # 10, the Midget Clyde Edwards- Hellaire, and frumpy Andy Reid !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts