Alpa Investigator Refutes Aquagreen737's Idiocy

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the NTSB is lying, is that what you are saying?
I'm saying it omits the role of the DA's office in causing the pilot's statement to be delayed. That is a fact.

An example of a direct lie would be when you stated that the police declared the accident site a crime scene on the night of the 20th and wanted to interview the crew at that time. You still won't correct yourself.

Nor is there any hidden agenda by me, the FAA, or the NTSB to misconstrue the facts. The facts speak for themselves. End of story.
The report says nothing about anyone wanting to interview the crew on the 20th. So why don't you correct your lie?
By the way, the NTSB report (the FAA did not write it) did not misconstrue the role of the DA. It simply didn't mention it. Bureaucracy at work.

Darien, I think you just took the Gold medal in the OLYMPIC STRAW GRASPING event. Congratulations.

Here is some friendly advice: don't argue with people smarter than you, especially in a topic they spent three post-graduate years studying plus have real litigation experience.

As a professional pilot what concerns me most about 5050 is the consequences of their little 40 hour recess from the world. Post accident protocol procedures were significantly revised following this accident. Now, as flight crew, we have recipe-type instructions on what we are supposed to to do, who we are supposed to talk to and where we are supposed to be following an accident. I thank your esteemed brethren of 5050 for this new, scrupulous oversight. Truly a black eye for the profession.

<_< :spam:

What on earth is the purpose of bringing this topic to this board? It happened 19 years ago and serves no purpose. Debates about fatal aircraft incident should be permanently banned from this forum.

:up: 10 months have passed and we are still....

This is a wind up thread, and has too many personal attacks and insults. It seems like its only purpose is to start trouble.
The original poster should know better.

This one is closed too---play nice or not at all, folks.

Status
Not open for further replies.