usairways addresses the twu incident on usdaily

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm already mentally getting things lined up. Sad thing is that I'm accustomed to making a good amount of money with overtime and all. I'd have to find a high hourly wage to match this and those are far and few between, now. Wonder how much meth lab technicians make... :unsure:
lots for awhile....but then they have a contractual guarantee of free room and board for life. ;)

Tony has been working out again with the weights and is in pretty good shape. That picture is a few years old, but even then he wasn't blubber. Vinnie is about 5'6" with a couple extra pounds around the mid section. Vinnie's a good guy, hopefully he wasn't involved.
Tony on the left ..dresses up pretty nice too.
ArmideoMiller.10.11.05web.jpg

What i believe TWU is saying is that they have the cards to call a vote but are worried to do so, TWU is already at risk of losing about 800 workers due to the outsorcing in the IAM contract they dont want to lose more. I have heard that TWU leadership has contacted the IAM for an East/WEST agreement and the IAM has refused. if the IAM is so worried about losing or being decertified how come they wont take the east/west option?

I guess the feeling is that the IAM gave the TWU the TWA/AA guys without a fight, they could have called for an election there, its time for the TWU to return the favor.Its just Business, a part of Business Unionism.

If the IAM had ran against the TWU at AA they would have won.

So the IAM already allowed the TWU to keep 36,000 members, why should they pass on USAIR too? The TWU is the one who put the IAM in the spot they are in with 20 years of concessions at AA.

Status
Not open for further replies.