Amen

Atlantic

Senior
Sep 2, 2002
The Amen crowd just got played like a fiddle by thier favorite wipping boy, and didn't even know it.

Go read the closed "I Have An Idea" topic. Seems the full moon has caused one homie pilot to have a meltdown whatever that means these days.

O, OK, I get it. That post is some good readin

OK, now pass it back to me again :groovy: Perfect, now it's time for bed

Atlantic said:
The Amen crowd just got played like a fiddle by thier favorite wipping boy, and didn't even know it.
WHIPPING BOY YOU SAY:

In reference to the remark on “AMENâ€￾ and the psycho captain. He and only a few other very senior employees hope against hope that this airline actually has a chance in hell to make it given the mind set allowed to run this place. A mind set that believes punitive policy and hard handed tactics will force employees into submission.

FLASH: IT AIN’T WORKING!

But yet they continue their crap hoping against hope a miracle will occur.

Unlike and just the opposite of what the captain keeps preaching, there are people leaving for greener pastures daily now, so much for nothing being available for the lowly mechanics.

This airline will fail because the IAM is not and will not be part of this management’s plan of willing decimation of our livelihood and the entire industries.

This managements entire approach of ruthless tyranny is only backfiring and yet they keep Jerry Glass and his henchmen in charge.

This team and the likes of Glass can kiss my hunky hind end and unlike the captain, I do mean it when I say, LET THIS PIG DIE a painful slow death.

THIS will be this managements teams legacy, a destroyed airline because dealing with labor was never their intent, the only real intent was to destroy labor and they are only destroying the airline in the process.

Nice knowing you all, and best of luck to my fellow co-workers. Happy trails, life goes on.

AMEN BABY

For those who question my sanity in the thread "I have an idea", then what does this say about yourself when you repeatedly use the "concession stand is closed" comment?

Comments like "This team and the likes of Glass can kiss my hunky hind end and unlike the captain, I do mean it when I say, LET THIS PIG DIE a painful slow death" appear to be nothing more than spite, and if true, then why have these type of people not already resigned if they are so miserable. Why hurt the company, which are the employees, unless you are bitter and vindictive?

This is not the overall sentiment of the employees who are sane and rational, but instead the view of the minority who post on this board who have allowed their emotion to cloud their judgement

Why have the naysayers not resigned from the company?. They do not have a better option -- plain and simple and in stead choose to be vindictive.

Respectfully,

USA320Pilot

USA320Pilot said:
For those who question my sanity in the thread "I have an idea", then what does this say about yourself when you repeatedly use the "concession stand is closed" comment?

Comments like "This team and the likes of Glass can kiss my hunky hind end and unlike the captain, I do mean it when I say, LET THIS PIG DIE a painful slow death" appear to be nothing more than spite, and if true, then why have these type of people not already resigned if they are so miserable. Why hurt the company, which are the employees, unless you are bitter and vindictive?

This is not the overall sentiment of the employees who are sane and rational, but instead the view of the minority who post on this board who have allowed their emotion to cloud their judgement

Why have the naysayers not resigned from the company?. They do not have a better option -- plain and simple and in stead choose to be vindictive.

Respectfully,

USA320Pilot
Why have you not resigned?

You told the whole board when Dave was going after your pension, to shut the place down, burn it down, you are quitting and you had a Captain's position at a foreign carrier.

You are still here, maybe you should practice what you preach or maybe get the intestinal fortitude to actually do what you say you are gonna do.

Maybe you are just all bark and no bite.

700UW:

You still do not get it, which is why Atlantic said, “The Amen crowd just got played like a fiddle by their favorite wipping boy, and didn't even know it.â€

In regard to why I’m still employed, it’s primarily due to my schedule, although the pay and benefits are still good. There are not a lot of jobs where with vacation I work on average 14 days per month and can "let my personal schedule drive my private schedule."

I’m thankful for that because it allows me to participate in my children’s life, which is why I paid the sacrifice to enter my profession.

However, if a person is “so angry†with the industry and company meltdown than why stay employed at US Airways? Life is to short to be miserable and people should move on, unless they have no better option, which is likely the case here at US Airways. The key to change is to let go of fear, which is something the “concession stand is closed†crowd should do so they’re not so miserable and angry.

It's not healthy.

Respectfully,

USA320Pilot

USA320Pilot said:
The key to change is to let go of fear, which is something the “concession stand is closedâ€￾ crowd should do so they’re not so miserable and angry.
Very true! Fear can do so many negative things, often times without a person realizing fully it until it's too late.

The key is a certain pilot wants everyone else to sacrfice so he can keep his job.

Please explain to me how it is that 900+ utility, 200+ stock clerks and 2,000+ mechanics who will be furloghed from US if the company gets their transformation plan enacted should vote to lay themselves off with NO CHANCE ever to return.

The company wants to eliminate heavy maintenance, Ground Equipment (GSE), Plant Maintenance, Stores, Shops, go down to 800 mechanics and eliminate All UTILITY.

That is the bottom line is what the company wants to do the Mechanic and Related.

They violate the very same contracts they agreed to on a daily basis, they lie, cheat and steal from the very employees who have sacrificed twice in two rounds of concessions.

They declare war on the employees instead of the competition.

When will all of you out there get it?