AMFA FILES PROTEST WITH NMB

700UW

Do you actually go back and read what you write?

You are Now telling us you were a Lobbyist? White house/Senate/House
for labor issues?

1. you won a $500,000.00 legal settlement not being a lawyer or IAM Intl officer.

2. Negotiator with IAM

3. Never took any money from IAM just your stock clerks salary.

4. sat in with company and IAM legal/Intl during company negotiations

just how much are we supposed to believe from you when you make all these
claims of what you did. With out really holding any other position than a stock clerk and as the copy distributor / shop steward of information for the IAM.

mechanics at AA may be a bit gullible but come on there is just no way these are all true without being more of a part of the Intl. of the IAM. or part of the AFL-CIO.
I may not agree with 700UW on many issues, but you are off base here.

All of the above is what a national airline union rep does. Not everyone is on the take. Unless you have information to refute what he says, stop calling him/her a liar.

Reactions: 3 people
Why do you insist on making up lies and posting crap?

1. After 9/11 some of us went to the White House to lobby for the ATSB program. And if you know the IAM has the William W. Wipinsinger Education and Technology Center, in the Leadership II class you have to make appointments before hand to lobby both your Senators from your state and your Congressman. We met with Carlos Bonilla, who was Bush's economic adviser, and I met with Congressman Mel Watt of the 10th District of North Carolina, met with Senator John Edwards and Jesse Helms aide as my assignment in Leadership II class, I have pics of me with Edwards at his office and Congressman Mel Watt. Also have pics with me with International President Buffenbarger and at the time Robert Roach was GVP of Transportation and have pics with him too.

2. The arbitration wasnt $500,000 it was $15 Million, it was an outsourcing arbitration that the company was doing every night for three years, the claim was wiped out in Bankruptcy part II.

3. I was on the IAM Mechanic and Related Negotiating Committee during the Second Chapter 11 Case.

4. I was paid by the company and the union reimbursed the company plus 10% so any employee on union business would maintain their deductions, ie medical, taxes, 401k, etc... I was given reimbursement for my hotel, and recieved per diem while out of town.

5. Never just sat in negotiations I was assigned to them, and the IAM legal department was never in negotiations with us, we had meetings with them at their offices and we used attorney Joe Guerrery in DCA to assist us when we wrote the whole comprehensive offer we gave to the company during bankruptcy part II. I was also assigned to Continental Airlines Flight Attendants negotiations in 2005 in IAH.

You are truly ignorant, you never worked for US nor a member of the IAM. I have held many positions at the Local Level, started as a Trustee, Local Lodge Editor, was Recording Secretary for a local of over 5,000 members at one time, Shop Steward, various committees at the Local Level, and a District Communicator, amongst other things. See we have Locals and Districts, the District negotiates and owns the CBA, not the International the International will assign one Grand Lodge Representative to sit in and assist and provide the actuaries and other assistance needed. I also played a vital leadership role when we were on strike in October of 1992 against US.

I have attended many of our classes at WWW, Leadership I, Leadership II, Advanced Leadership, Train the Trainer, Basic and Advanced Editors class and Basic and Advanced Web Design class, and the Arbitration Class.

I also was a trainer at work, when we got the Airbus narrow and widebody aircraft, I went around the US system and trained utility and management on servicing procedures as it applied to Aircraft Servicing and cleaning. I also made videos for training and rewrote the Aircraft Appearance Manual for Lav and Water Servicing for all Aircraft US flew.

I have had dealings with Stephen Wolf while he was CEO at US, he actually wrote me a letter calling me a name as I wrote an expose article about him, and articles were written about the incident and I have given workshops at our Communication Conferences about the Wolf incident, have had dealings with Rakesh Gangwal, and various VPs in Maintenance.

So why are you so concerned about me and why would you make up lies and misinformation?

I dont owe you any explanation, but if you want to lie about me, I will call you out everytime.

The IAM structure is totally different than the TWU.

So if you had such an illustrious and successful career at USAIR and with the IAM why did you bounce after the CBA was abrogated? Guess you feel you are too good for the concessions you expect everyone else to live under.

Josh

Reactions: 1 person
I dont owe you or anyone an explanation on why I left US, but I will inform you.

I voted no on the final offer from the company, and I campaigned for my coworkers to vote no, the membership made the choice to ratify it, and I worked under that CBA for six months.

I left US for family reasons, I had to bid to a higher classification to maintain my employment and commute. My son was only nine at the time, and I have joint custody, and commuting made it too hard to maintain my relationship with my son.

Why do you insist on making up lies and posting crap?

1. After 9/11 some of us went to the White House to lobby for the ATSB program. And if you know the IAM has the William W. Wipinsinger Education and Technology Center, in the Leadership II class you have to make appointments before hand to lobby both your Senators from your state and your Congressman. We met with Carlos Bonilla, who was Bush's economic adviser, and I met with Congressman Mel Watt of the 10th District of North Carolina, met with Senator John Edwards and Jesse Helms aide as my assignment in Leadership II class, I have pics of me with Edwards at his office and Congressman Mel Watt. Also have pics with me with International President Buffenbarger and at the time Robert Roach was GVP of Transportation and have pics with him too.

2. The arbitration wasnt $500,000 it was $15 Million, it was an outsourcing arbitration that the company was doing every night for three years, the claim was wiped out in Bankruptcy part II.

3. I was on the IAM Mechanic and Related Negotiating Committee during the Second Chapter 11 Case.

4. I was paid by the company and the union reimbursed the company plus 10% so any employee on union business would maintain their deductions, ie medical, taxes, 401k, etc... I was given reimbursement for my hotel, and recieved per diem while out of town.

5. Never just sat in negotiations I was assigned to them, and the IAM legal department was never in negotiations with us, we had meetings with them at their offices and we used attorney Joe Guerrery in DCA to assist us when we wrote the whole comprehensive offer we gave to the company during bankruptcy part II. I was also assigned to Continental Airlines Flight Attendants negotiations in 2005 in IAH.

You are truly ignorant, you never worked for US nor a member of the IAM. I have held many positions at the Local Level, started as a Trustee, Local Lodge Editor, was Recording Secretary for a local of over 5,000 members at one time, Shop Steward, various committees at the Local Level, and a District Communicator, amongst other things. See we have Locals and Districts, the District negotiates and owns the CBA, not the International the International will assign one Grand Lodge Representative to sit in and assist and provide the actuaries and other assistance needed. I also played a vital leadership role when we were on strike in October of 1992 against US.

I have attended many of our classes at WWW, Leadership I, Leadership II, Advanced Leadership, Train the Trainer, Basic and Advanced Editors class and Basic and Advanced Web Design class, and the Arbitration Class.

I also was a trainer at work, when we got the Airbus narrow and widebody aircraft, I went around the US system and trained utility and management on servicing procedures as it applied to Aircraft Servicing and cleaning. I also made videos for training and rewrote the Aircraft Appearance Manual for Lav and Water Servicing for all Aircraft US flew.

I have had dealings with Stephen Wolf while he was CEO at US, he actually wrote me a letter calling me a name as I wrote an expose article about him, and articles were written about the incident and I have given workshops at our Communication Conferences about the Wolf incident, have had dealings with Rakesh Gangwal, and various VPs in Maintenance.

So why are you so concerned about me and why would you make up lies and misinformation?

I dont owe you any explanation, but if you want to lie about me, I will call you out everytime.

The IAM structure is totally different than the TWU.

700UW

So IF all this soooo true about what you have done in your life/career,

Why do you feel you have any say here on an American Airline issue with the TWU?

You were never a TWU member, as you have admitted, never a mechanic, Not an A&P, just someone who is so wrapped up in what the IAM is doing or has done.

We here at AA are looking for a change, to rid ourselves of the TWU.

Yet you still feel the need to voice your opinion, in an arena that you have NO knowledge. Since you are NOT or ever been a AA TWU represented employee.

US is your realm of vast knowledge, your IAM is there, are you an organizer for the IAM now? If not then why do you feel you need to be here on a TWU / AA / AMFA
issue?

Don't need to go on about its a free board and I can post any time, that is true, my question is about the TWU/AMFA/AA issues you just can't stay away from?

I guess you cant attack me, so you try to eliminate my opinion.

This is a message board, I dont see you telling any other non-AA person who posts here not too.

A message board is an exchange of information, if you dont like it, dont read it, the board has an ignore feature, I suggest you use it.

And I have negotiated and represented for mechanics, you dont have to be a mechanic to know the issues, and participate in them. I guess you dont understand class and craft, I worked along side and with mechanics for over 20 years. I have organized mechanics also. A person's classification doesnt effect their education, knowledge and ability to negotiate, represent and participate.

Like I said, you cant stick to the issues, so you make it about me, thats not the idea of the thread, I will defend myself at all opportunities when you lie, insult and attack me. So if you dont like my participation use the ignore feature.

I guess you cant grasp the concept of education and knowledge.

I have plenty of knowledge of what is going on, and I dont have to disclose to you or anyone, my level of involvement and how I get my information.

I have plenty of knowledge of AA and the TWU, and maybe I will see you in the future, lol.

A person's classification doesnt effect their education, knowledge and ability to negotiate, represent and participate.

Funny then why do you attack AMFA national officers claiming Delle was a butcher and IBT Airline Division denigrating UPS drivers as negotiators for their CBAs? Poke fun all you want but the IBT UPS workers have far superior CBAs than anything the IAM could ever negotiate, they work hard and get terrific benefits guess you don't like that.

Josh

Well AMFA failed at NW,AS and UA.

Dells sent a leteer to NW management telling g them to take more from the other unions, not AMFA. They are a raiding organization, just like the IBT.

Also the ibt cba at HP was the worst in the industry.

The ibt at UPS has unlimited farmout, everything over a B-check is farmed out and they have part time mechanics.

Do you know when the west came under the ta their gse mechanics got a $10 an hour raise under the IAM? Also the west mechanics since the merger have gained around 30% increases in wages and benefits, all under the IAM?

I guess you cant attack me, so you try to eliminate my opinion.

This is a message board, I dont see you telling any other non-AA person who posts here not too.

A message board is an exchange of information, if you dont like it, dont read it, the board has an ignore feature, I suggest you use it.

And I have negotiated and represented for mechanics, you dont have to be a mechanic to know the issues, and participate in them. I guess you dont understand class and craft, I worked along side and with mechanics for over 20 years. I have organized mechanics also. A person's classification doesnt effect their education, knowledge and ability to negotiate, represent and participate.

Like I said, you cant stick to the issues, so you make it about me, thats not the idea of the thread, I will defend myself at all opportunities when you lie, insult and attack me. So if you dont like my participation use the ignore feature.

I guess you cant grasp the concept of education and knowledge.

I have plenty of knowledge of what is going on, and I dont have to disclose to you or anyone, my level of involvement and how I get my information.

I have plenty of knowledge of AA and the TWU, and maybe I will see you in the future, lol.

700uw

You tell josh and others they know little about what is going on when they question what you say you tell them as well to go away.

Your NOT an IAM person NOW correct?

You no longer work for the airlines correct?

You are not or have ever been an A&P correct?

You are not a TWU member correct?

You don't work for AA or have ever correct?

You are NOT an AMFA member or have you ever been, correct?

You have never been a district lodge officer for the IAM? correct?

By your own admission you never collected any more than a stock clerks wages but you want us to believe that with all the classes and iam meetings you may have gone to or attended that you were a lobbyist? You settled a $15M grievance without a law degree, and everything else you claim?

You may have been involved in some fashion with the IAM, but for you to do all you say, you would of had to be a District Lodge officer and higher up in the IAM.
You yourself admitted you were NOT. I did belong to the IAM for 10 yrs.
I do know how the IAM works, Eastern was IAM. None of the guy's I knew then had high enough positions to do all that you say you have done with out being part of the IAM's big picture and YOU were NOT part of that. SO all you say is false JMO.

You did not work side by side with A&P's you just did your job as a stock clerk.
Distributed parts/tooling/whatever. You even may have been a shop rep.
But A&P go to A&P shop stewards for things most of the time. Since they know what the issues are within their own realm of work.

IF you were an A&P, or part of AA, or TWU represented, AMFA represented, even a current airline employee, I would think different about what your input was or what you have to say.

But you are NOT. You sir are just some one who is so wrapped up in his IAM accomplishments that you feel that being out of the industry gives you the right to attempt to be a part of the battle of the A&P's here at AA to remove the TWU.

Reactions: 2 people
The IAM uses the District General Chairs in arbitration, a lawyer is only used when necessary.

The IAM uses rank and file on the negotiating committee, not just District Reps or the International.

Right now there are several members on the current IAM NC who are not General Chairman.

I have tried to explain the structure to you many many times.

When I was on the NC, we had three General Chairman off of 142, one GLR, and one local lodge President, two grievance committee chairman and myself.

The IAM does not operate like the TWU, why cant you understand that?

Even the IAM Fleet Service mechanics has several non district people on the NC, the IAM always uses rank and file, as they are the ones who do the job.

And I did hold a district position.

Charlie Bryant was with District 100, not the International.

The arbitration wasnt settled, we won it from the arbiter's decision.

Did you or do you work in CLT as a mechanic?

So tell me how you know not one single mechanic has used a non-mechanic to represent them at US in CLT.

Many of the new stewards who were mechanics used myself and our chief steward in utility to help them and several mechanics used us, as we were more knowledgeable on the CBA. So unless you worked with me, side by side, been in step I, II, III or arbitration with me, then stop lying.

I have shown my history, you have shown nothing to refute it, I can have other posters come and verify my accomplishments, you are just throwing stones.

I was Utility from 1989 till 1999, working line maintenance, I have crawled into hell hole's in a 737-200 and been inside a fuel tank of a 767, working along side with mechanics. In 1999 till 2003 I was a stock clerk, back to Utility in 2003 and back to stores in 2005.

Dont tell me what my work history was or is, I lived it not you, care to lie about anything else?

And in line stores I worked with mechanics all the time, who do you think came and got the parts and tooling they needed? We had to do a conference call every day at 4pm with all of maintenance control, maintenance planning and RON stations to verify parts need for the RON work packages. As we had to read the work release for every plane that was going to RON in CLT at night. When I worked Distribution as a stock clerk, worked with an inspector in receiving when parts came back from vendors and our own shops to verify all the paperwork and generate the 8130 making it a serviceable part. And we also worked the Tool Room, Chem Crib for heavy maintenance providing their support, and pre-draw which covered the out of service line planes at the hardstand before the line hangar was built.

So what lies are you going to make up next?

The IAM uses the District General Chairs in arbitration, a lawyer is only used when necessary.

The IAM uses rank and file on the negotiating committee, not just District Reps or the International.

Right now there are several members on the current IAM NC who are not General Chairman.

I have tried to explain the structure to you many many times.

When I was on the NC, we had three General Chairman off of 142, one GLR, and one local lodge President, two grievance committee chairman and myself.

The IAM does not operate like the TWU, why cant you understand that?

Even the IAM Fleet Service mechanics has several non district people on the NC, the IAM always uses rank and file, as they are the ones who do the job.

And I did hold a district position.

Charlie Bryant was with District 100, not the International.

The arbitration wasnt settled, we won it from the arbiter's decision.

Did you or do you work in CLT as a mechanic?

So tell me how you know not one single mechanic has used a non-mechanic to represent them at US in CLT.

Many of the new stewards who were mechanics used myself and our chief steward in utility to help them and several mechanics used us, as we were more knowledgeable on the CBA. So unless you worked with me, side by side, been in step I, II, III or arbitration with me, then stop lying.

I have shown my history, you have shown nothing to refute it, I can have other posters come and verify my accomplishments, you are just throwing stones.

I was Utility from 1989 till 1999, working line maintenance, I have crawled into hell hole's in a 737-200 and been inside a fuel tank of a 767, working along side with mechanics. In 1999 till 2003 I was a stock clerk, back to Utility in 2003 and back to stores in 2005.

Dont tell me what my work history was or is, I lived it not you, care to lie about anything else?

And in line stores I worked with mechanics all the time, who do you think came and got the parts and tooling they needed? We had to do a conference call every day at 4pm with all of maintenance control, maintenance planning and RON stations to verify parts need for the RON work packages. As we had to read the work release for every plane that was going to RON in CLT at night. When I worked Distribution as a stock clerk, worked with an inspector in receiving when parts came back from vendors and our own shops to verify all the paperwork and generate the 8130 making it a serviceable part. And we also worked the Tool Room, Chem Crib for heavy maintenance providing their support, and pre-draw which covered the out of service line planes at the hardstand before the line hangar was built.

So what lies are you going to make up next?

700uw

I have not lied at all, you have. I just repeated what you have said here on the AA
site.

Utility/stockclerk/cleaner/shipping what ever jobs you held you are NOT an A&P.

You did not hold a position like charlie bryant, you may have been a shop rep as I said but I also said that most A&P will use a A&P shop rep before a stock clerk.

I will stand by this no matter what you say, unless you are full time, with the UNION as an officer, like charlie bryant or general chairman, lodge president.

These people won the arbitration, not you, NC, had three General Chairman off of 142, one GLR, and one local lodge President.

You really need to take the time and actually understand what you read.

I was the lead presentor in third step and arbitration, I hade one GC with me, and our witness. I did all the investigation from first step on. I presented the case and won it. The NC had nothing to do with the arbitration.

You are truly clueless at matter at US and the IAM, provide facts and truth to refute me, not your rants and raves.

You really need to take the time and actually understand what you read.

I was the lead presentor in third step and arbitration, I hade one GC with me, and our witness. I did all the investigation from first step on. I presented the case and won it. The NC had nothing to do with the arbitration.

You are truly clueless at matter at US and the IAM, provide facts and truth to refute me, not your rants and raves.

ok using your words.

Show us where you have any work related experience as an A&P mechanic so that you can tell us here at AA, what we should do. OH thats right you can't.

You are the one who is clueless, we the A&P's at AA are trying to bring AMFA here.
Some wanted the IBT, that is true as well. The IAM is not a raider because it is affiliated with the AFL-CIO and there is a NO raid clause.

NO Union is going to let a NON Gen chair or less present a case to the company legal team that is going to get a $15Million dollar settlement. You just don't get that either we are not stupid enough to believe that US is going to send a HR rep to that either.
The Company sends lawyers, and the union sends its top dogs as well you were not one of those. maybe a witness to info, but you did not conduct arguments to the case.

The GC did or the IAM lawyer.

You may have made copies, or helped gather info but at some point you are out of the picture you were just not high enough on the food chain. So don't LIE..

You may have even gone to washington with the IAM as a group but you did not speak to congress as a lobbyist, that is done by people who control lots of money.
Gen general membership members of the IAM or any union. The big dogs in any union want the glory they are not going to let just anyone speak for the union.

Company lawyer don't deal with low ranking members of any union, they deal with lawyers and or high ranking union officials. which by your own admission you were NOT.

SO WHO is just ranting and telling lies?

Reactions: 2 people
Hey goof balls take it somewhere else and get back on topic. You both are getting on my nerves and I'm sure I'm not alone there