AMFA & NW resume talks after 360 day strike

"But to compare the actions taken by our nations finest while in the performance of thier duties" Bullshet, there is no difference between "our nations finest performance of duty" and my right to fight for my beliefs. YOU are the one that stepped into this war, don't like it GET OUT!

"thugs beating an unarmed man for trying to feed his children seems rather weak," This is equally bullshet! Whats the difference between a "man trying to feed his children" and a honorable striker wanting to do the same? IMO the striker has the right, the SCAB low life scum DOES NOT!

So, NO I DO NOT AGREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm sorry, at what point in time did I say I did not like it? ;)
so shall I chalk you up in the "approve of violence and acts of vandalism by strikers" column?

The SCABS have a new found sensitivity. It would seem that the ongoing strike has disturbed them somewhat.

This morning I've spent too much time dueling with CSARSCAB. This will have me working through lunch. LOL

As for CSARSCAB, the guy hasn't even had time to dress his GI Joe Dolls this morning. He is still sitting at his refurbished computer, wearing his pink pajamas (complete with war medals purchased online) and writing about himself. WHAT A LIFE!
Close, but no cigar...levi's, oxford shirt, Tiger ball cap, Tony lamaas boots. HP pavillion zv6000. Gave the last of my medals to my grandchildren except my blood wings, which are in a display case in my den. quit playin with GI Joe when they made them only 2 inches tall...been writin' an' talkin' 'bout m'self for years..... ;)
Best wishes,
CG

One question though...can you name ONE child in this dispute who has ACTUALLY gone hungry due to my crossing a picket line? If a man lets his own children starve before he violates his union beliefs, than is that man not guilty of putting his own pride and beliefs above the physical well being of his children?

Any man who would purposely let his child go hungry should...well as the Good Lord Said "it would be better to tie a millstone around your neck, and be cast into the sea, than to offend one of these little ones."

No I cannot name ONE child who has gone hungry for food in this ongoing dispute, but many childrens lives have been disrupted and severely impacted by the acts of SCABS who reap the rewards of hard fought Labor gains. I liken SCABS to a bunch of hyenas, or vultures. They did'nt put in the hard work it took to put food on the table, they just hid on the edge of the bush and when the kill was made they rushed in to benefit from the work of others.

So CSAR as I dont believe a child has ACTUALLY gone hungry
due to you crossing a picket line, Neither do I believe it was necessary for you to SCAB in order put food on your table.

Any man who would purposely let his child go hungry should...well as the Good Lord Said "it would be better to tie a millstone around your neck, and be cast into the sea, than to offend one of these little ones."

No I cannot name ONE child who has gone hungry for food in this ongoing dispute, but many childrens lives have been disrupted and severely impacted by the acts of SCABS who reap the rewards of hard fought Labor gains. I liken SCABS to a bunch of hyenas, or vultures. They did'nt put in the hard work it took to put food on the table, they just hid on the edge of the bush and when the kill was made they rushed in to benefit from the work of others.

So CSAR as I dont believe a child has ACTUALLY gone hungry
due to you crossing a picket line, Neither do I believe it was necessary for you to SCAB in order put food on your table.
Fair enough, and well said.

Close, but no cigar...levi's, oxford shirt, Tiger ball cap, Tony lamaas boots. HP pavillion zv6000. Gave the last of my medals to my grandchildren except my blood wings, which are in a display case in my den. quit playin with GI Joe when they made them only 2 inches tall...been writin' an' talkin' 'bout m'self for years..... ;)
Best wishes,
CG
It has come to my attention that I inadvertantly gave innaccurate information on this post. While digging through some old boxes last night, I ran across an old achievement medal I was awarded for working on a mod to the ICS system on the 'Hawks. I had forgotten all about that one. I am sending it to my daughter, who next week stands and takes an oath to defend and protect the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, forign, and domestic. (yes, my daughter wears combat boots...and I'm DAMN proud!)
At any rate, I apologise for this factual error in my post. As always, I strive for accuracy to all extents possible. I now humbly wait your chastisement for such an egregious mistake.

As CSARSCAB has continued his search for self validation we see his lack of ownership of his actions. True, CSARSCAB has attacked union mechanics in his self seeking efforts to stay on payroll.

Oh how I laughed when CSARSCAB refered to himself as "our nation's finest". HA HA HA! He doesn't even have the metal to stay on the good side of a picket line.

Habitually speaking or writing of oneself is more than just a bit neurotic. War stories told often are most likely the product of someone who never was. Constantly seeking self validation is very insecure. SCABBING is a selfish, treacherous, cowardly and backstabbing act. CSARSCAB is guilty of all the above.
There is an old Jarhead saying that states that the biggest difference between a Marine war story and a fairy tale is that the fairy tales starts out "once upon a time.." The Marine starts out "No Shite, there I was...."
Glad I could make ya laugh...we all could use a bit more humor in these troubled times.
Best wishes,
CG

It has come to my attention that I inadvertantly gave innaccurate information on this post. While digging through some old boxes last night, I ran across an old achievement medal I was awarded for working on a mod to the ICS system on the 'Hawks. I had forgotten all about that one. I am sending it to my daughter, who next week stands and takes an oath to defend and protect the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, forign, and domestic. (yes, my daughter wears combat boots...and I'm DAMN proud!)
At any rate, I apologise for this factual error in my post. As always, I strive for accuracy to all extents possible. I now humbly wait your chastisement for such an egregious mistake.
There is an old Jarhead saying that states that the biggest difference between a Marine war story and a fairy tale is that the fairy tales starts out "once upon a time.." The Marine starts out "No Shite, there I was...."
Glad I could make ya laugh...we all could use a bit more humor in these troubled times.
Best wishes,
CG

HA HA HA! YOU LOSER!

Only someone who is a fraud and a pathological liar would feel compelled to explain himself in such a way. No wonder you're a SCAB. Your self esteem must be down around your ankles. :;

Q&A Parody with General PTO: An interview by Soldier of Misfortune Magazine (hereafter SoMM)

SoMM: Welcome Sir:
PTO: Where am I?
SoMM: Where did you serve during military service?
PTO: BREAK OUT THE AMMO!
SoMM: How many medals have you been awarded Sir?
PTO 2,941
SoMM: Uh...OK. Let's move on.
PTO I've killed a lot of Commies.
SoMM: What about children?
PTO They can be a hard target but most rewarding.
SoMM: You are evidently proud of your medals.
PTO: Kill a Commie for Mommie.
SoMM: Very good Sir! What was that noise?
PTO: INCOMMING!!! RUN, RUN, RUN!!!
SoMM: I believe that is quite enough Sir. This interview
over.

HA HA HA! YOU LOSER!

Only someone who is a fraud and a pathological liar would feel compelled to explain himself in such a way. No wonder you're a SCAB. Your self esteem must be down around your ankles. :;

Q&A Parody with General PTO: An interview by Soldier of Misfortune Magazine (hereafter SoMM)

PTO 2,941
over.
Or someone just trying to be accurate......(cute story by the way.... ;)

HA HA HA! YOU LOSER!

PTO 2,941
over.
Lookit m'noo squrl gun I jes' odrered from da SoMM!
pull_redneck.jpg

It has come to my attention that I inadvertantly gave innaccurate information on this post. While digging through some old boxes last night, I ran across an old achievement medal I was awarded for working on a mod to the ICS system on the 'Hawks. I had forgotten all about that one.........

......At any rate, I apologise for this factual error in my post. As always, I strive for accuracy to all extents possible. I now humbly wait your chastisement for such an egregious mistake.
Best wishes,
CG

Pardon me while I break my jaw yawning....

Hopefully, you're this "accurate" while doing inspections.

Csar,

What are Blood Wings? What kind of weapon is that in the picture.

Question for the rest.

I have heard of a strike being referred to as "self help". I strike, is a legal avenue that a Union may pursue. Assuming this is correct, why may an airline not pursue it's legal right to "self help" by hiring replacements if it can find them? Seems like a double standard IMO. You want to be able to strike a company and leave it with no recourse. Seems like beating up someone who is tied up. If you plan on striking, you need to make sure the company can not easily replace you. From what I can tell, that only leaves 2 or possibly one group who can strike successfully. Pilots and possibly flight attendants (guess it depends if you believe the replacement FA rumors).

As for the promotion of violence and the comparison of replacement workers to various criminals, all that will do is further convince people that you are detached from reality and substantiate the belief that unions are thing of the past and are radical in their beliefs.

Csar,

Question for the rest.
I have heard of a strike being referred to as "self help". I strike, is a legal avenue that a Union may pursue. Assuming this is correct, why may an airline not pursue it's legal right to "self help" by hiring replacements if it can find them? Seems like a double standard IMO. You want to be able to strike a company and leave it with no recourse. Seems like beating up someone who is tied up. If you plan on striking, you need to make sure the company can not easily replace you. From what I can tell, that only leaves 2 or possibly one group who can strike successfully. Pilots and possibly flight attendants (guess it depends if you believe the replacement FA rumors).

As for the promotion of violence and the comparison of replacement workers to various criminals, all that will do is further convince people that you are detached from reality and substantiate the belief that unions are thing of the past and are radical in their beliefs.

That bait has already been offered on this board many times. YAWN!

NEXT!

Csar,

Question for the rest.

FM, its called "Collective Bargaining in Good Faith" according to the RLA. In which hiring scabs a year in advance is not. If you want to look at criminal type acts, look first at your hero's Dougie Stealin', Andy Robber, Julie "Golden" Showers, and so forth. They had no intention of even trying to bargain at all, but clowns like you think its just good business sense. I imagine the 101 ways to Dumpster Dive is also a great way to have the last parting shot to those being chopped with the lay-off axe. I bet the troops are really motivated now to see Scab Air succeed. Talk about detached from reality. :down: :angry:

Csar,

Question for the rest.

when a Marine or sailor completes his training to become a Naval Aircrewman, which is culminated in a "Check Ride" that tests all his Emergency procedures, weapons proficiencies, ect, he is awarded a pair of gold Aircrew wings. Typically, they are given to him by the Commanding officer. After the awards ceremony by the command, an unofficial ceremony takes place in which the keepers are removed from the back of the wings,exposing the two sharp metal tips that hold the wings to his uniform. All previous recipients of this award than take turns driving the points into the new crewchiefs chest either with thier fists, or with thier flight helmet. By the end of the night, the wings become bent and bloody, hence the name "Blood wings". It is looked upon by those of us who endured it as a tremendous honor. Unfortunately, some pantywaist congressb@tch seen it as "Hazing", and had the age old tradition banned. It still goes on, fortunately, only it now usually takes place at the alternate training sites, (RE the local tavern),where copious amounts of adult beverages are imbibed before, during and after.
The weapon in the picture is a MK69 wishiwas sniper rifle, chambered in the ou812 calibre. It was made by the french, so you know its still in good condition. (Never been fired, only dropped once ;) )(read this with tongue firmly planted in cheek)

Latest posts

Back