AMFA Organizing Drive to Replace Association

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pointless to argue with a fool because in the past and still that fool only did/does nothing but spin spin spin, lie, and deflect. That agenda to try and start and win an argument always takes precedence.

This is the real facts here anyway.

AMFA HEADquarters after the TWU gets finished with them. Just enjoy the smell of the bug bombs. NEXT……

View attachment 16149
That's the road I knew you would take. No sir, I simply provided said sick policy in our contract, provided 2 examples of using said sick policies, and CORRECTED your completely false, misinformation and above all, made up BS about AMFA's contracts and history at SWA. That is why I am here to keep correcting all the wrong info about AMFA.
YOU just make it so easy as everything you claim is simply in writing (contract) and verifiable.

I will say, you might be onto something with this photo. However it won't be for the reasons you posted, it'll be because AMFA had to relocate to triple their headquarter size after they acquire the AA Mechanic and Related and triple their membership. :)

Speaks volumes that you have nothing to rebuttal with. Facts are too hard to argue there skippy...

Last edited:
That's the road I knew you would take. No sir, I simply provided said sick policy in our contract, provided 2 examples of using said sick policies, and CORRECTED your completely false, misinformation and above all, made up BS about AMFA's contracts and history at SWA. That is why I am here to keep correcting all the wrong info about AMFA.
YOU just make it so easy as everything you claim is simply in writing (contract) and verifiable.

I will say, you might be onto something with this photo. However it won't be for the reasons you posted, it'll be because AMFA had to relocate to triple their headquarter size after they acquire the AA Mechanic and Related and triple their membership. :)

Speaks volumes that you have nothing to rebuttal with. Facts are too hard to argue there skippy...

Seriously.

C34FCA17-4D49-4AF8-9188-9922D421A00C.png

Hey SWAMT, can you explain why in PHX AA has about 58k flights a year with roughly 520 AMTs and SWA has about 62k annual flights with roughly 230 mechanics? Is it because AMFA sold away jobs to South America to get a 2% bump up in 401k contributions?

It’s amazing how easy they try to make it for you to get those cards and yet you STILL just can’t get it done. As George Takei would say, “Oh my”

E764A83A-C492-4C82-943C-DB9E36AAE113.jpeg2126C87F-3CA8-4141-8B63-1F345EF546BE.jpeg4B0A7879-F170-4B2B-B1D1-E0FFF137FA24.jpeg

AA has about 58k flights a year with roughly 520 AMTs
SWA has about 62k annual flights with roughly 230 mechanics
If you are trying to prove that American Airlines is WAY overstaffed then congrats.

1634697735713.png

With friends like you who needs corporate bean counters?

Stop "helping".

• Haha
Reactions: swamt
As I've pointed out numerous times before..........

View attachment 16159

They just can’t think these things paint them in anything close to a good light. Even if they are right or wrong. Not to mention how they were just in bed with their International less than 2 weeks ago with this letter of support. “Sterling reputation” No no no. Not true at all. This garbage most certainly doesn’t show any sterling reputation at all.

Hey SWAMT, can you explain why in PHX AA has about 58k flights a year with roughly 520 AMTs and SWA has about 62k annual flights with roughly 230 mechanics? Is it because AMFA sold away jobs to South America to get a 2% bump up in 401k contributions?
Sure, but your not gonna like the answer.
AA over hires everywhere. SWA runs "lean and mean" as they have from the get go day one.
SWA's mechanics are more efficient when it comes to getting planes out the gates (turn times) so do the math. With that said I will agree that we are short mechanics in PHX, no doubt as we are currently all over the system. Too many took the early out packages, so they are currently hiring big time. So if ya know any mechanics looking for a great career, with job security, top out pay in 5 years, a good retirement packages with 9.3% matching dollar for dollar 401K, discounted stock purchase program, as well as many other perks. Up to 6 weeks vac., 12 floaters, 10 holidays, and actually use all the sick time you earn (if needed) then send them on over where they will get to be represented by a fantastic Mechanic and Related union that really does focus on the mechanics and related, not 12 other groups all packed into the same representation and getting completely lost and forgotten about.
So send your friends and co-workers on over to Southwest.com and search careers. We welcome the experienced and very knowledgeable Mechanics from AA, as we have had a many already come over.
Oh, and by the way, that 2% you mention that AMFA successfully nego to the 401K matched funds was simply nego with NOTHING tied to it at all. It is in fact the highest match dollar for dollar in the industry, and very proud of it. Just like they also nego the highest top out pay at end of this contract (2023, 2024) A no brainer who we would want representing us.
Any more questions?

It’s amazing how easy they try to make it for you to get those cards and yet you STILL just can’t get it done. As George Takei would say, “Oh my”

View attachment 16153View attachment 16154View attachment 16155
And there ya have it folks. Now in writing, proof of all the internal infighting STILL and will continue to go on forever while under this 2 entity pathetic union representation called an "employee association"
And I quote;

"Regrettably, it is now obvious that the retaliation WILL NOT END without taking drastic and public legal action to protect our members from our OWN INTERNATIONAL UNION."

"It is a sad day when the biggest threat to the Machinist Union membership comes from their own International President, it's general Secretary-Treasurer and it's own Executive Council."

Look at all those millions being spent on courts, lawyers, extensions and other costly "legal" routs just to fight with their very own within the same union. This will continue for a very long time into the future as stated in said letter above, speaks numerous volumes.
AA Mechanics and Related, now is the time to get those "overwhelming" cards signed and turned in for AMFA representational election. This current asso will just implode from the inside out as very obvious and stated in this letter of an internal lawsuit now.
Keep posting weezy, they luv you, :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.