AMFA Organizing Drive to Replace Association

Status
Not open for further replies.
You meant still is, right?
AMFA will make American Airlines title 1 and 2 great again.
Now we need an election called.
A new week brings new hope.
You may be onto a great slogan to start off with after the announcement. Throw some more suggestions out there and let see if some of them will stick and AMFA might use them when they kick off the advertising campaign to fend off all the propaganda the asso. and anti AMFA folks will try to do.

NP. Man, I hope so too. You guys are touching on 6 months since the filing of cards to NMB.
It became a full time job fighting off all the propaganda and rhetoric when we fired the teamsters to bring in AMFA. And I am sure the several past attempts at collecting cards at AA for AMFA is only an introduction to what you guys will endure once the NMB investigator blesses this vote to go forward, it will get 10 times worse IMO.

Dude, man, lighten up. They are just having fun. Are you a mechanic? Usually, most aircraft mechanics have thicker skin than that. You've got to be able to take some hazing or ya just won't last long on the floor. Take it all in stride, have fun with it, pull your panties out...
Watch out, he put you on ignore too.

• Sad
Reactions: swamt
Watch out, he put you on ignore too.
Ok with me. Just telling it as I see it. Sometimes I do come across brazenly, but that's just me... :)
You got that sinking weezie feeling too?
LOL.
Not sure if I actually miss the weez, but, he was one of the longest runners out here, until he was directed or rather, forced to shut up and stop posting. I did laugh out loud when he brought up the weez though.

Reactions: dfw gen
Another quiet week from the NMB this first week of May. Tells me she is carefully going over all the companies responses to her request of more info from the company on certain people and groups with the amount of TIME or %'s that they might do some minor aircraft work. Hopefully we will here something by summer kicking off...

Weekly Activity Report May 3, 2021-May 7, 2021

Weekly Activity Report May 3, 2021 – May 7, 2021 MEDIATION/ADR New Dockets: None Ratifications: None Cooling Off Periods/Strike Activity: None REPRESENTATION New Applications: None Ballot Instructions Mailed: None Elections Underway: None Cases Closed: None Interference Cases: None ARBITRATION (estimates) Please click on the link below to view open and closed Arbitration cases. NMB Read More

Hopefully we get word in the next week or two. I know I am getting antsy to find out the NMB's decision.

TD

I hear ya TD and agree with you. At least no later than by end of this month. This mid May time frame marks 6 months now.

A requiem for the drive/raid.
jimmybop;

You are 100% correct the DRIVE is OVER, We turned in the cards last year. The amount of cards turned in will get the membership a VOTE. The final ruling from the NMB is taking a long time but with the ASSociation and the AFLCIO looking on, and applying pressure, the NMB wants to insure they get it RIGHT. AMFA National's Legal team is on top of this along with the Organizers from AA.

In ref. to your Raid comment, that sounds like a TWU supporter comment. Raid is an attack from the outside, each time we collected cards in an attempt to remove the TWU and now the ASSociation it has been from the inside so maybe you should say it is a COUP.

This time our coup to oust the corrupt industrial union is going to Happen. The scamming and gangster way of doing things is a way of they Past.
Giving the membership a SAY in how the Union that represents them operates, will be decided when the NMB rules to give AA's M&R a VOTE.

Status
Not open for further replies.