AMFA Organizing Drive to Replace Association

Status
Not open for further replies.
AMFA not fighting years ago to remove these jobs from M&R and Related, bit them in the A$$ again. But then again you call the TWU weak. Get ready for AMFA to be decimated and eaten up.

Hey Cat did you get their tongue ? They’re awfully quiet. And I know I’ve been gone for awhile but has anybody seen this guy lately? I hope the pills were out of reach.

4D915443-A918-4A4F-94F0-6AA2D154DB26.jpeg

AMFA not fighting years ago to remove these jobs from M&R and Related, bit them in the A$$ again. But then again you call the TWU weak. Get ready for AMFA to be decimated and eaten up.
AMFA did in the 60's, corruption and money wins most of the time. see attachment.

Attachments

• 4 NMB 54_Vol_004-R-3712.pdf
    823.1 KB · Views: 115
“NMB BOARD MEMBER GERALD FAUTH, III DUMPS STOCK

AT THE SAME TIME AS HIS BROTHER IN LAW REPUBLICAN SENATOR RICHARD BURR.”

Pretty much says it all. Wonder how much under the table money went your way Gerald. 3 members on a government board wouldn’t cost to much to own a boards decision. Such is the American way.

And the grass roots movement continues. What will be Peterson’s excuse for the new drive?

Nothing has changed.

Everyone knows AMFA doesn’t raid or solicit cards. His false claims only fall on the ears of the few not the majority. The same members that handed out cards are still here. The drive continues. See you next year

And the grass roots movement continues. What will be Peterson’s excuse for the new drive?

Nothing has changed.

Everyone knows AMFA doesn’t raid or solicit cards. His false claims only fall on the ears of the few not the majority. The same members that handed out cards are still here. The drive continues. See you next year

Is that your inspirational video?

I make double $$ your pay to promote a democratic vote. You wouldn’t believe the smile and then the gut busting laugh when I tell mechanics there is another drive in the works. They say ya I will sign another one. People who refused to sign a card are now willing to sign after they heard the NMB decision. The NMB exposed their corruption on this one. Why not play f¥€£ f¥€£ with this so called federal institution. 3 bureaucratic suck ups who begged for the cushy position and know work for the highest bidder. Let’s keep them busy rubbing slime on themselves so it’s harder to trap them in a corner.
Let the games begin!

Is that your inspirational video?

I make double $$ your pay to promote a democratic vote. You wouldn’t believe the smile and then the gut busting laugh when I tell mechanics there is another drive in the works. They say ya I will sign another one. People who refused to sign a card are now willing to sign after they heard the NMB decision. The NMB exposed their corruption on this one. Why not play f¥€£ f¥€£ with this so called federal institution. 3 bureaucratic suck ups who begged for the cushy position and know work for the highest bidder. Let’s keep them busy rubbing slime on themselves so it’s harder to trap them in a corner.
Let the games begin!

FYI you’re locked out from being able to file again for 2 years. And signed cards are only good for 1 year. So you really should stop bothering people. Otherwise who cares anyway. I just came back for a little while to make fun of you guys and get a personal kick out of your latest failure. How many are you up to now?

FYI you’re locked out from being able to file again for 2 years. And signed cards are only good for 1 year. So you really should stop bothering people. Otherwise who cares anyway. I just came back for a little while to make fun of you guys and get a personal kick out of your latest failure. How many are you up to now?

You morons deserve the ASSociation as much as Kommifornia deserves Gavin Newsome. I had issues with AMFA when I was at NW and we paid a price but it wasn't entirely AMFA's fault. The system much like our government the establishment has the edge. I know one thing I make more money than I ever have at purple and it was because of our AMFA contract that boosted this industry and I don't even have to pay union does either. The Twu or iam never set any industry standard in the 35 years I have been in the industry they just copied AMFA and rode the coattails something industrial unions are very good at.

You morons deserve the ASSociation as much as Kommifornia deserves Gavin Newsome. I had issues with AMFA when I was at NW and we paid a price but it wasn't entirely AMFA's fault. The system much like our government the establishment has the edge. I know one thing I make more money than I ever have at purple and it was because of our AMFA contract that boosted this industry and I don't even have to pay union does either. The Twu or iam never set any industry standard in the 35 years I have been in the industry they just copied AMFA and rode the coattails something industrial unions are very good at.

Who cares. This is just very very funny. AMFA organizers at AA went to Midvale School for the Gifted.

6577F9BC-880E-4A2F-B927-61701DDB5F68.jpeg

Last edited:
Why you ask? You gave it away years ago in negotiations for more money.
Sorry Charlie. The TWU gave it away and I voted no. The TWU has also given away free medical (in 89 after AA made record profits), and they also gave away our right to vote for our own representation while giving away the farm to the IAM. The TWU has also brought in OSMs to do work that is AMT work also. They also tried to create the OSMA so FS could do maintenance work on the docks in TULE (While AMTs signed it off). The OSMAs were going to be making more money too than AMTs who were laid off and bumped down to OSM. Thankfully this one didn't fly. Of course there was much wailing and gnashing of teeth because 70 FS were laid off. Not so much sympathy for the 800+ AMTs that were sent packing though. Yeah I signed a card and No, I didn't vote for giving away work to other work groups.

Last edited:
Yeah I call the TWU weak and I've witnessed it for 36 years. AMFA may be not much better but at least with them we'd be represented by AMTs and not bus drivers.

Reactions: swamt and chellow
Yeah I call the TWU weak and I've witnessed it for 36 years. AMFA may be not much better but at least with them we'd be represented by AMTs and not bus drivers.
Ehh, I been away from this forum for years, I decided to sign back in to see what the word is about Fleet Service Lav Dumpers, Fuelers and deicers being mechanic and related. Same silly discussion here, nothing to see. Bye...

14,403(2)? eligible voters, 7,228 signed cards equals more than 50% plus one. So what gives??
AMFA deserves their questions answered. Explanations on why and how they came across their ruling(s). More and more corruption against AMFA.
Maybe Bret will get his motion heard by someone else way up the ladder at the NMB. Once I read where the 3rd panelist was a previous IAM attorney I had a feeling this outcome was coming. And of course once the IAM heard that the TWU was planning their own back stabbing move to kill off the IAM if there would be an election, they had to make a move to seal their fate to retain to be viable in the end, hence the corrupted move to sit him in on the board's 3 panel committee.
Wonder if maybe AMFA could file for some kind of independent investigation to be done by the DOT or other entity to get involved "with no ties" to any parties involved.
Here's the letter from AMFA's N.D. for a motion to reconsider:

Added: In hopes another card drive (if needed) will draw thousands more signers after all the corruption has been brought to light...

National Director Letter to American Airlines AMFA re Motion to Reconsider
September 7, 2021 -- Today, AMFA filed a Motion for Reconsideration with the National Mediation Board (NMB) in response to the NMB’s determination on NMB Case No. R-7557. The supposed neutral NMB investigation established that AMFA failed to support its application with the required number of authorization cards from the employees in the craft or class as set forth in 29 C.F.R. § 1206.2(a) of the Board’s rules.

Download: 20210907_ ND_Update_to_AA_AMTs_re_AMFAs_Motion_to_Reconsider.pdf

14,403(2)? eligible voters, 7,228 signed cards equals more than 50% plus one. So what gives??
AMFA deserves their questions answered. Explanations on why and how they came across their ruling(s). More and more corruption against AMFA.
Maybe Bret will get his motion heard by someone else way up the ladder at the NMB. Once I read where the 3rd panelist was a previous IAM attorney I had a feeling this outcome was coming. And of course once the IAM heard that the TWU was planning their own back stabbing move to kill off the IAM if there would be an election, they had to make a move to seal their fate to retain to be viable in the end, hence the corrupted move to sit him in on the board's 3 panel committee.
Wonder if maybe AMFA could file for some kind of independent investigation to be done by the DOT or other entity to get involved "with no ties" to any parties involved.
Here's the letter from AMFA's N.D. for a motion to reconsider:

Added: In hopes another card drive (if needed) will draw thousands more signers after all the corruption has been brought to light...

National Director Letter to American Airlines AMFA re Motion to Reconsider
September 7, 2021 -- Today, AMFA filed a Motion for Reconsideration with the National Mediation Board (NMB) in response to the NMB’s determination on NMB Case No. R-7557. The supposed neutral NMB investigation established that AMFA failed to support its application with the required number of authorization cards from the employees in the craft or class as set forth in 29 C.F.R. § 1206.2(a) of the Board’s rules.

Download: 20210907_ ND_Update_to_AA_AMTs_re_AMFAs_Motion_to_Reconsider.pdf

Attachments

• 8EBB5650-8F6B-4731-9E07-BD12C0DC8DDA.jpeg
    8EBB5650-8F6B-4731-9E07-BD12C0DC8DDA.jpeg
    9.7 KB · Views: 70
Status
Not open for further replies.